Sign in to follow this  
LordSpleach

The anime character you HATE the most!

Naruto was a likable character before the timeskip. He's suppose to mature afterword but he loses his best qualities and retains the annoying ones. His crazy fighting style is lost to Rasengan spam. Instead of youthful foolishness, he becomes plain stupid.

Kurosaki Ichigo can't fight for drenn. He also has no personality. Also he has the best fighting abilities, yet can never win unless he powers up.

Guest xOxScottyScreamxOx

I am not sure if you agree with me but I hate Kagome from Inuyasha. Muwahha... .__.;

Naruto sucks in shippuden

ichigo sucks cuss hes a pussy.

Every1 hate Kagome! XD

Guest xOxScottyScreamxOx
Naruto sucks in shippuden

ichigo sucks cuss hes a pussy.

Every1 hate Kagome! XD

Muwahahah, AT LAST! My plan to kill that bastard has finally come!

>.>;

I hope the author won't hate me..>_< , She's just a lousy character.

There really isn't anything to like about the character.

Doesn't even have much of a personality.

How did Inuyasha continue publication for so long?

Guest xOxScottyScreamxOx
There really isn't anything to like about the character.

Doesn't even have much of a personality.

How did Inuyasha continue publication for so long?

I believe it's because of InuyashaxKagomexKikyo love story :x.

I mean, Its why my friends watch it o o; ...>>;

Guest xOxScottyScreamxOx
anyone from wolf's rain

DX Omfg, I don't know why but I hate that anime. GUYVER FTW~! (and Kuroshitsuji and Fma.......) xD

Whatever plot Wolf's Rain had, it went painfully slow, and none of the characters would emote enough for me to continue watching past the 4th episode.

At least the music in wolfs rain is good! XD lmao.

Oriheme from bleach is by far the most annoying character ive ever come across in any show, ever anime or otherwise. dont even get me started on how much i hate her.

i dont have anything against ichigo, but more so the author, becuase ichigo allways fights in the same predictable pattern, Use all his energy doing nothing, then wait for someone to monologue or for someone else to come save his butt.

i dont remember his name, but i also hated that yo-yo kid from yu yu hakusho, during the dark tournament. he bothered me to no end with his yo-yos and his lack of fighting ablility.

Oriheme from bleach is by far the most annoying character ive ever come across in any show, ever anime or otherwise. dont even get me started on how much i hate her.

i dont have anything against ichigo, but more so the author, becuase ichigo allways fights in the same predictable pattern, Use all his energy doing nothing, then wait for someone to monologue or for someone else to come save his butt.

i dont remember his name, but i also hated that yo-yo kid from yu yu hakusho, during the dark tournament. he bothered me to no end with his yo-yos and his lack of fighting ablility.

Oriheme is such a Bitch!!

Guest xOxScottyScreamxOx
Oriheme is such a Bitch!!

I dont know who she is BUT SHOW NO MERCY FOR HERR!! D;<

BRING HER TO HELL!!

Muwajajajajaja.

god, she is the worst character in the WORLD! i absolutely cannot stand her. *SPOILERS* when she got captured i actually stopped watching the show, becuase i didnt wanna see ichigo trying to rescue her when she doesnt desserve it. so annoying.

Ichigo sure took his thumping Time! To save dat Bitch!

i hate all the cast from Yugioh GX and 5D.

THat pink haired fighted from code Geass, I cant remember her name right now I think it was Karl? I cant remember but I didnt like her because she was so full of herself and was way over powered. When she was fighting Lelouch's body gaurd I was hoping he was defeat her, I was like "Yeah get her!! Beat her ass in the ground! Kill that girl!" and stuff like that.

For one thing, I hated Relena Peacecraft from Gundam Wing, with her "Oh, he's going to kill me, I think I might have fallen for him". Also Flay Alster from Seed, she's an emo. Not to mention Shin Asuka from Seed Destiny, another emo.

Yea Gundam Seed is just a painfully memory. Let's all forget about it please.

I think a lot of people are confusing Naruto and Sasuke. I could understand if you've never seen the show before. Sasuke is the main character since Kishimoto loves his duck-butt-headed-androgynous-brain-child and its eye god-hacks. He forgot who the titular character was suppose to be by the third issue, and I guess he didn't notice until it was already on Shonen Jump. Whatever emo Naruto (the Nazi, chit in orange) has is just from the filler taking up hours of airtime with Naruto moping about Sasuke, but not being able to do anything because the plot isn't allowed to progress yet.

I have thankfully yet to watch a complete episode of the last 2 Yugioh series.

Don't know if it counts, but 7Zark7, the mobile tin can from Battle of the Planets (the bastardized version of Gatchaman - hence the reason I'm not sure it counts, lol).

Mizuki - Sorry, but from moment 1 in both the OVA and the 2005, I just wished some big ass Zoanoid would stomp on her whiny, shrill, irritating ass.