Spider-Man: No Way Home

jerrygoodman

Crap, spoilers are getting harder and harder to avoid nowadays.  Even just looking at thumbnails in youtube are already spoilers.  Though spoilers don't bother me much, I wanted to feel the hype when I finally get to see this. 

Well, if you guys are gonna put spoilers, I'm not gonna hold it against you, especially by the time I see this, the 1 week grace period for spoilers would have already lapse.

[spoiler] does this work? [/spoiler].

[spoiler/] does this work? [spoiler]

[spoiler] does this work? [spoiler/]

[/spoiler] does this work? [spoiler]

[spoiler] does this work? [\spoiler]

[\spoiler] does this work? [spoiler]

[spoiler] does this work? [spoiler\]

[spoiler\] does this work? [spoiler]

[spoiler="This is the title they will see on the tag"]This is the content that will be hidden[/spoiler]

[spoiler="no spoilers here"]This is the content that will be hidden[/spoiler]

Edited by Larz Zahn
Added things

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I guess now it's official spoiler time! 😁

Not going to say much, only that it did bring that realization that this Spider-man had not "grown up" yet. I know a lot of us just assumed that he had already went through the "Uncle Ben incident". Now we have proper Spider-man, instead of hand-held Spider-boy.

I never liked the current theology that heroes can't operate on their own either. Practically every hero media now has to have "a guy in the chair" and fail horribly when they try to go it alone.

Flash on cw is a prime example if that. I loved the show when it first started, but it slowly got more tough to chew then just dived off the cliff. After 5 seasons, I cant even watch it anymore.

And Tom Holland spidey is the same with him needing help. He even asked for it this movie.. dude has an actual wizard, right there... "nah, need help from senior high school students who can check facebook".

And im a bit surprised at how glossed over they did the whole, you killed mysterio bit. I guess they had a really good lawyer.

Well, Matt IS a really good lawyer  - but they really should have spent a LITTLE more time on a court scene, if only to have posed some critical questions.

"So, the suggestion is that this 17-year-old boy - a personal friend and confidant of Tony Stark, to whom he bequeathed the most powerful weapon of mass destruction ever created - is in fact a criminal mastermind? A criminal mastermind who spends his days swinging through the city, saving people from muggings and potentially deadly accidents? Who risked his life several times during the Thanos war, and was in fact among the Disappeared? Whereas Mysterio was a super-hero - although he has now been positively identified as Quentin Beck, a former Stark Industries employee with an expertise in hologram technology and, if this employee record I hold is correct, a history of mental issues? His own associates describe him as a violent and domineering personality, displaying qualities of a paranoid psychopath, not to mention a habitual liar. Your honor, I move to throw this case out, because frankly, it's an embarrassment."

Anyway, they probably did arrest some members of his gang, but it would have been nice to have SOMEONE squeal.

• Like 1

Its suppose to be the 1st 1 billion movie this year too.

It doesn't make since to me, how people are almost ignoring who Peter is after the initial shock and people reactions...

And I don't like flash... I would love to see a flash venom movie, but not with this kid.

Gawd, im trying not to go too indepth. Durendal, how we doing? Seen it yet? 

🙉 Lalalalalalalala~ 🙉

I skipped reading the previous post because it's still not showing here.  But feel free to discuss, I'll just avoid this thread for the mean time.  Don't want to be the party pooper here.