Jump to content

#Guyver (fanmade) game project~!!!! [PC]


Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, G'-illusion Studio said:

Okay, maybe in the next video.  Actually, I did show that on my previous video but just not too much only.  You can check this video at 1:41.  The pre-alpha ver1.0 will be released within this month.  You can try it out soon by joining my patreon.

Nice!! I enjoyed seeing that. The fighting style is amazing! 

Oh! will Aptom be in the game as a playable character? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patreon Youtube PayPal Facebook Reddit Instagram Twitter

You've come really far and it's impressive work, G'-illusion Studio.  However and this just me personally. It would be cool to see your Guyvers (it doesn't matter which one) slashing through hoar

That's quite an undertaking. You must not get a whole lot of time to yourself between work and your Guyver project.  I see. What kind of support are you lacking?   I can't wait to s

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Mr. Dawn said:

Nice!! I enjoyed seeing that. The fighting style is amazing! 

Oh! will Aptom be in the game as a playable character? 

This game is still under development by myself now.  If this project got enough support & funding, it will keep growing until became a full game, more characters and contents will be added in every coming version later.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 4:56 AM, G'-illusion Studio said:

This game is still under development by myself now. 

That's quite an undertaking. You must not get a whole lot of time to yourself between work and your Guyver project. 

On 4/11/2021 at 4:56 AM, G'-illusion Studio said:

If this project got enough support & funding, it will keep growing until became a full game

I see. What kind of support are you lacking?

 

On 4/11/2021 at 4:56 AM, G'-illusion Studio said:

more characters and contents will be added in every coming version later.

I can't wait to see Aptom and Richard Guyot in action. That'll be very entertaining to see. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mr. Dawn said:

That's quite an undertaking. You must not get a whole lot of time to yourself between work and your Guyver project. 

I see. What kind of support are you lacking?

 

I can't wait to see Aptom and Richard Guyot in action. That'll be very entertaining to see. 

As this is an indie game project without official copyright, I can't get any investment from some big sponsor.  That's why I setup a patreon a/c for funding.  If I got enough funding, at least for my living.  I will continue to work on this project in full time.  So, the progress will be much faster.  If it's possible, I can hire some 3D artist or programmer to join this project too.

Yeah, I want to start working on new characters too, also the online mode.  That'll get every guyver fans on fire I think.  Ha..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

6 hours ago, G'-illusion Studio said:

As this is an indie game project without official copyright, I can't get any investment from some big sponsor.  That's why I setup a patreon a/c for funding.  If I got enough funding, at least for my living.  I will continue to work on this project in full time. 

I think the good thing is though that you've gotten this far on your own. There's also Gofund me and they allow a variety of projects. That's the only appropriate one I can think of. I don't know if you've tried there as well. 

 

6 hours ago, G'-illusion Studio said:

So, the progress will be much faster.  If it's possible, I can hire some 3D artist or programmer to join this project too.

I wonder how much they charge to be commissioned? Can't be cheap though. They'd probably take a big chunk out of your funds to just do the basic amount of work you need done. 

 

6 hours ago, G'-illusion Studio said:

Yeah, I want to start working on new characters too, also the online mode.  That'll get every guyver fans on fire I think.  Ha..

Yeah, online mode would be interesting for online events and missions. Are you going to give the option to allow players to customize their Guyvers in the game as well?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2021 at 11:13 PM, Mr. Dawn said:

 

 

I think the good thing is though that you've gotten this far on your own. There's also Gofund me and they allow a variety of projects. That's the only appropriate one I can think of. I don't know if you've tried there as well. 

 

I wonder how much they charge to be commissioned? Can't be cheap though. They'd probably take a big chunk out of your funds to just do the basic amount of work you need done. 

 

Yeah, online mode would be interesting for online events and missions. Are you going to give the option to allow players to customize their Guyvers in the game as well?

My youtube only got few hundred subscribers, crowd funding probably not work at this moment. 

Well, I'll continue work on my own until find someone who really can help me out.

There're many suggestion from you guys.  I would say everything is possible, just give me funds & time.  I also want this game can make everyone's dream come true too!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...