Sign in to follow this  
Larz Zahn

Photoshop work from yours truly, Larz.

Nice work there Lars!

Thanks sully.

Biggest hurdle will be keeping up with the project and not putting it off for to long. I'm pretty bad about doing that.

Some more things I been working on. I did Not design any of this. Just printing other peoples objects, because they are amazing.

20200430_223106.jpg

20200430_202209.jpg

20200430_174720.jpg

This is a couple of yodas I been working on for a friend from work.

20200406_213235.jpg

20200422_002203.jpg

20200420_222456.jpg

Huh... I guess I hit my data limit for uploads. I'll add more later, including the final picture of that yoda. 

Posted (edited)

Ok so again I didn't design these, but I did take two different models and combine them.

20200425_001554.jpg

I took a large model of the American Guyver from dark hero, shrank it and put it on top of a Guyver unit to make it a base/stand. When I finish my gregole, I'm open to suggestions for something similar, like use the same g unit, or maybe the kronus symbol from the 2005 anime. Anyways, I'm in the middle of painting it now. 

Im... slightly more ahead on Gregole than where I showed you all last, hadn't hit it too hard as I wanted to print out the yodas and some game pieces. One leg is totally finished, and the shin has all the horizontal lines on it. Started on the thigh, bit I stopped because after seeing the detail that was lost on the Guyver statue, I wanted to see how great the result would be first before I went crazy detailed with it. Plus..... TIME CONSUMINGGGGGGGGGG.

Edited by Larz Zahn
Adding stuff