• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey bobby, do you think if possible you could find me a big enough picture of faiz in his wolf orphenoch form? I noticed that you have one in this thread but it is too small for me to use, cant see the design in detail, it is for drawing a faiz wallpaper. thanks in advanced.

Yeah. Send me an e-mail, BThompson1983@hotmail.com , and I'll send you a bigger version.

I'm still searching for the Birth Symbol. It'll allow several banners to be finished. Especially ones where he teams with OOO.

oh ok, that makes sense, you wanted to avoid forgetting about it?

yes I often need reminders as well.

in that case, may i make a suggestion or two? perhaps a PM would be easier? or how about simply asking Odin to post again in this thread? we're not too strict about double posting etc.

• 2 months later...

Great news. I found the Ranger Keys. It'll be a while before I can work with them. The only ones I'm missing are the ones that Gai uses, including the Magna Defender/Black Knight Key, except for the Gold Anchor Key, and the ones currently in Basco's possession.

I also found the Birth Symbol. Will post that soon. Am still looking for the Rider Symbols of the 20th Century Riders that I don't have, V3, Riderman, X, etc., and Fourze's. Likewise the Memory Memory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got all twenty Astro Switches of Fourze. Likewise his symbol. But I have yet to find the symbols of his 20th century predecessors. I have Ichigo/Nigo, Black & Black RX.

And I haven't found the Ranger Keys that were obtained from Basco. Namely the sixteen that Gai uses to transform. 17 if one counts the Go-on Wings Key.

I got the Memory Memory, the Skull Memory, Kamen Rider Crystal Skull & the Bat Dopant. Where I got them didn't have a useful picture of the Spider Dopant.

Edited by Bobby

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kamen Rider Core!!!

I managed to find some Sentai Symbols I seek. Battle Fever J, Denziman, Sun Vulcan, Goggle V, Bioman, Flashman, Changeman, Turboranger & Liveman. Decided to make 34 Rangers United Banners that feature the Past Sentai Ranger Keys. Some will be completed right off the bat. Others won't be due to me not having their symbols and additional Ranger Keys. The ones that Basco originally had. I got the Christmas Ranger Key. But I don't have the Go-on Wings Key.