Sign in to follow this  
Jaydaime

Where to buy new chapers?

Hi all,

Guyver fan for a very longer time here.

Still have all of the old OVA's on VHS from when I was 12.

Just a quick question.

I read the all of the manga or what was around of the manga online in 2015/16.

Went to start again but seems to be even less from where I left up to, from memory I was on a chapter where The sugewa twins were on silhu island and there was a random house there, unsure what chapter this was? But it no longer seems to be online?

I have have been looking around on the internet and apparently if I buy the manga's I can get the content online is that the case?

Question is where do you buy them from? And I will happily buy them. I am based in the UK.

Thanks in advance

I beileve you read up to around chapter 29. There are chapters 30, 31 and 32 and a couple of volumes after before it went on hiatus.

You can buy the individual chapters to gain access to the trandlations that Japan legend forum provide, or the full set to gain access to the back chapters and the 2 latest monthly translations.

You can buy them via ebay, or japanese proxy websites like buyee or zenmarket.

As luck would have it, i purchased a full set to break up and sell on ebay, but never got round doing do. Im also in tye UK, so it may well save you a few quid if you want to buy thw full set.

On 8/3/2019 at 4:57 AM, Gazham said:

I beileve you read up to around chapter 29. There are chapters 30, 31 and 32 and a couple of volumes after before it went on hiatus.

You can buy the individual chapters to gain access to the trandlations that Japan legend forum provide, or the full set to gain access to the back chapters and the 2 latest monthly translations.

You can buy them via ebay, or japanese proxy websites like buyee or zenmarket.

As luck would have it, i purchased a full set to break up and sell on ebay, but never got round doing do. Im also in tye UK, so it may well save you a few quid if you want to buy thw full set.

Swap every time you said "chapter" with "volume" and vice versa, and you're spot on.

Volume = Collected groups of chapters

Chapter = Collected of group pages