Sign in to follow this  
Matt Bellamy

Artwork Section - Online September 1st, 2015!

And the Artwork section has being updated again :D:wg

Matt, continue on rolling!!!!

Angel looks interesting in her reimagination, I'll admit. Guyver Zoanoid, though... I am a fan of the original image because I thought it was very true to form, but this new image just blows my mind with how good it looks. Very impressive all around.

I shall not reveal my secrets!

And more new stuff is up, check out the update section for details.

Dude... Cyber Guyver's looking sweet! So is Chronos GuyverC, for that matter. Very, very nice.

Dude... Cyber Guyver's looking sweet! So is Chronos GuyverC, for that matter. Very, very nice.

Yep, goes to show if you're given Lemon, make lemonade :) Guyver 2Fs existence really worked well in the rewrite when we looked at GuyverC and thought of how to play with his character setup and what we'd already got in place.

Cyber Guyver's redesign looks interesting. The arms remind me of the WG2 CPMs That's the whole fusion cannon thing, right? Listed in CG's datafile?

Interesting. I always assumed that Cyber Guyver looked like Guyver 2 (aside from the obvious) was because somewhere in the future his Guyver armor merged with nanites. But still kept his original look though different.

You'd think with taking over Japan-Legend.com and having to get up and running on our servers we'd have enough work this weekend... but no there is another big Art updates from Matt coming this weekend for the WG-Fic site! :wg

Some of it made it up today!

Be sure to pay attention to the Gen and Human forces.

Tomorrow: More! Because old people need sleep!

I'd a lot of work to do last weekend with us taking over two more domains and moving a lot of stuff... But either way the pics will be up tonight.

Speaking of which, does anyone find the new pictures too big on screen?

To be honest, in the past, I usually had 3 sizes of pictures, which usually turned into 4 sizes.

1. Working size - Only seen by me, usually quite big. Much bigger than in the early days.

2. Staff size - Usually only for the WG.com staff. Smaller than the working size. About 75%

3. Site size - Smaller than the Staff size, usually 50-60%. Most likely originally because of file size/loading of older sites and times.

4. Data File size - Small.

However, Brian hasn't shrunk any of the pics since we've returned, so all the new pics are at the normal Staff size, and since file size and loading speeds aren't much of an issue no more, it really doesn't matter. :D

On my 13in laptop they aren't resizing for the screen, but they sure do look amazing :shock: !

I'd a lot of work to do last weekend with us taking over two more domains and moving a lot of stuff... But either way the pics will be up tonight.

Speaking of which, does anyone find the new pictures too big on screen?