Sign in to follow this  
Praetorian

PIN DROP*

Nope not really this sort of thing is normal for this site it goes through ebbs and flows.

Give it a few months and it will probably pick up for a little while. Maybe at the very lest one or two new treads will be made or some more of us will reply to this one :D .

High Drowic

Godly = W'kar.

Actually there is...

In the lastest Guyver story, as it turns out Valcuria is either Risker's sister or wife!

Soooo once again it'sa good thing I'm mid rewrite as I've once again to rethink Time War / Revenge.

What I'm thinking for the moment, is that Cyber Guyver in his universe didn't have a sister. Same for Female Guyver 2 in hers but in her case her brother. But as I get towards writing Revenge it's something I'm going to have to correct and bring into that story! So let's hope Takaya details there relationship soon as I'll need to write Revenge correctly, and possible fix Time War... again!

It's about time, I thought there was a major revamp of the site in progress!

Been a long time since I was last here, and its good to know that there are updates in the works for the site. I look forward to getting my (proverbial)hands on the new material ASAP!

On some more good news, in the new version of Union I'm on the last part of the battle for the War Relic and the Warrior Unit. So hopefully I'll have something to show in the next week or two.

Maybe for a change I won't have a company's computer system to change over in the space of a weekend for some much needed cash (damn you ression!).

My next target after Union is going to be the Warrior Guyver 2 story. More so because it doesn't focus on Risker or Guyver 2F. Hopefully by the time I've done rewriting that the story of who Valcuria is in relation to the orginal Guyver 2 will be revealled by Takaya.

Well that's interesting. Valcuria is the younger sister of possibly step sister of Oswald the Guyver 2....

So basically this means Time War might need some minor edits but things will need to be different now in their relationship in the Fan-fiction.

After reading the latest chapter. Valcuria is the step sister of Oswald. While she never got on with her step father who was very cold to her Oswald treated her like family. I have a plan though to make this interesting for the Fan-Fiction and not have to completely rewrite everything in the fan-fiction. Their relationship will be one of the key new sub stories in the re-written All Things Change.

On other news Union part 2 is coming along nicely. Though this weekend I have an large home fuel tank to move with friends and other work to sort out at the back of my house so I doubth I''ll get time to get some HTML work together so the site is ready for a good update the following weekend. On the proper good news I am off the first week of August and all family are on holdiays so I think that is the week this site gets an overhaul. No family, no work and I'm on my 4th month free of World of Warcraft! Hopefully should all be a good thing for the site.

I am still around. I check here about once a week.

I think the place is dead because of a lack of regular updates. Allen hasn't been around in years though that isn't saying anything. Matt hasn't written a story in years either. We also have talked to death many topics so no surprise the place is dead.

Yep that about sums it up might change with the new post from sully but that's minor compared to before.

Maybe infuse the place with new blood would be good. Perhaps maybe Matt or Allen passing the torch to someone to continue their stories.

Or we can be happy with the fact that Sully is back after a near decade lull in activity.

http://warriorguyver.com/wgfanfic/fanfi ... eption.htm

Some new blood being tested out :)

But yes, at some point Nova Guyver, W'Kar, Angel and Warrior GuyverC's story will need to be moved on. They have basically got until I've finished the re-write. At which point either their stories will be included into someone elses ormoved on by a different writer or killed off / moved on.

But the redesign of the site was basically to make a hand over easier. The site is no longer being devided into my section, Matt's, Andre's or Allen's. It's now based on the Character / Story.

And thus, I am now on notice. ;) Thanks for posting up the story, Sully. And I hope you all enjoy reading the whole thing.

In the meantime, I'm slowly working up a second story, probably also post-X-Day, before the ACTF starts pushing back; with Tetsuro coming in to help Dr. Drake with the Teal and Green battle armors, that should be a green-light for Gabe to get out into the action a bit more as a field agent, and do some things that will help lead towards the mission to retrieve the Stellar Unit and its subsequent activation.

Well that was my point. Allen goes in surges and perhaps we will see him again in a year or ten. But the other storylines really have stalled. I know Matt is more concerned now with drawing than writing.

....with drawing than writing.

Don't you mean playing games? :)

Well now that there is some new material being produced. Some of us are crawling out from under our rocks. :roll:

New material unfortunately no new blood on the board well sort of.

I'm still working on plenty of new material -- Part I of Preparations is done, I just need to send a copy of it to Sully to get it posted. Part II is also nominally done, though I'm doing a bit of editing with it; I'll likely post a sneak peek of it once I send in Part I. Part III is still in the works, and I'm currently planning to re-introduce someone from the first live-action Guyver movie in it. Most of Parts IV and V are sketched out. So, all told, Preparations should carry me from the events of Inception all the way up through at least Seven Days of Hell, if not all the way to Sully's Story 10, where Gabe will finally bond with the Stellar Warrior Unit.

I'm also tweaking the data file I have written for Gabe as the Stellar WG, and gonna be sending it to zeo1234 for his thoughts on further tweaking, so that I have a working baseline for when I finally reach the point of Gabe as the Stellar WG.

I look forward to sitting back and reading the whole thing when it's posted. Stellar Warrior Guyver, eh? Ya'll keep up the good work, eh?

Things are continuing slowly for me. About mid way through re-writing Revenege at the moment and enjoying having the chance to explina things properly in the story. Warrior Guyver 2 is turning into a heavy re-write and I've being going into that worlds verson of a character quite a bit.

I've decided to also expand on Taylor Smith, simply put don't be insulted when you read this guys warped view on of the world of the Guyvers. He's turning into quite the asshole.