Impossiblity or not the W'kar Alien.

Ultimate W'kar

I've always wondered would it possible for a W'kar (in w'kar battle armor) to be inpregnated by a transbreed type facehugger (xenomorph), which is the reason why I drawed this http://ultimatewkar.deviantart.com/#/d3ci3qb. But, you know really dosen't sound possible and if it did happen what kind of powers and abilities would it have. Could it adapt at extremely fast rates, would it have a guyver like roam regeneration, could it use guyver or w'kar powers and weapon. How much stronger would it be compared to normal xenomorph's of it's type (warriors) and would it acutely have a higher level intellegence more like normal creature and humanoids rather than on instinct and command from a queen. (yes, the picture wasn't that good. I've been meaning to redraw it, but just haven't figured out how to improve it properly.)

What's really frightening: the prospect of a Queen Xenomorph with any sort of Guyver Unit, let alone a W'Kar -- impossible or not, it's a nasty thought, particularly if the queen embryo is laid before the host bonded with a unit. If I remember the Xenomorphs right, the genetics for all the members of a Xenomorph hive are tied directly to the Queen, which in turn is tied back to the basic host DNA from which the Queen matured (and then gets altered when it uses the host DNA from facehugger/embryo status to bring those respective embryos to maturation). If the Queen has something like that, it might be conceivable that all the rest of the hive would have some of that in their genetics as well. Likely not any ranged weaponry, but it would make them even more an unholy beast in melee than they already are.

What's really frightening: the prospect of a Queen Xenomorph with any sort of Guyver Unit, let alone a W'Kar -- impossible or not, it's a nasty thought, particularly if the queen embryo is laid before the host bonded with a unit. If I remember the Xenomorphs right, the genetics for all the members of a Xenomorph hive are tied directly to the Queen, which in turn is tied back to the basic host DNA from which the Queen matured (and then gets altered when it uses the host DNA from facehugger/embryo status to bring those respective embryos to maturation). If the Queen has something like that, it might be conceivable that all the rest of the hive would have some of that in their genetics as well. Likely not any ranged weaponry, but it would make them even more an unholy beast in melee than they already are.

A preatorian facehugger impregnating a guyver would not result in any special traits based on host. Preatorian's which can become a queen if there isn't one already in the hive, is a Pure Breed type Xenomorph and as the name implys do not ever change into any thing different, due to host. Only transbreeds (facehuggers) have the capabilities to take on special trait depending on host to deteremin the type of transbreed xenomorph an matures into (the four transbreed species are drone, warrior, runner, and predalien), on ocasions a transbreed facehugger has been shown to have an embroy with a rare and unique gene that allows the Xenomorph to take on a genetic mutation inwhich it becomes more like its host species ( the Bull Alien and Cheteah Alien from the toys are a good example of this). This mutation transbreed Xenomorph still fall into the standard transbeed catagorys, but are unique among their type Bull and cheatah aliens I mention above fall into the Runner class. No one has yet fiquared out exactly why this some times happen but it dose seem to make a hive tougher to destroy.

A Preatorian facehugger lacks the transbreed gene ( since a normal transbreed egg can morph into a Preatorian egg), and since it's the transbreed gene (when it goes falty) that causes mutation in the adult Xenomorph it is impossible for their to be a queen with a host trait unless the egg was geneticly engineered to take a certain trait based on a perticular host like I the 7th mission as predator in the Xbox version of AVP extinction were you have to deal with a PredQueen, which was particually nasty since had roaming regeneration beside regualr hive node based regeneration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Al ... _franchise

Praetorian

A royal elite guard to the Queen, and in some cases, the ones who fertilize her. Praetorians are larger than typical adults, but still only about half the size of the queen herself. Praetorians appear in the graphic novel series (and the Millennium/Orion books based on the same), such as Rogue and Female War (originally serialized as Earth War). They are also a playable class in the computer game Aliens versus Predator 2, in which they cannot "wall-crawl" like the smaller aliens, but have a very thick bullet-resistant exoskeleton and a very high crouch jump. In the game, a background report on their biology reveals them to be a final phase for many drones in Aliens versus Predator 2, or alternatively a young queen in Aliens versus Predator: Extinction.

Theoretically, praetorian face huggers are purebred, meaning they do not integrate their host's most valuable traits into their own DNA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Alien_morphs_in_the_Alien_franchise
Praetorian

A royal elite guard to the Queen, and in some cases, the ones who fertilize her. Praetorians are larger than typical adults, but still only about half the size of the queen herself. Praetorians appear in the graphic novel series (and the Millennium/Orion books based on the same), such as Rogue and Female War (originally serialized as Earth War). They are also a playable class in the computer game Aliens versus Predator 2, in which they cannot "wall-crawl" like the smaller aliens, but have a very thick bullet-resistant exoskeleton and a very high crouch jump. In the game, a background report on their biology reveals them to be a final phase for many drones in Aliens versus Predator 2, or alternatively a young queen in Aliens versus Predator: Extinction.

Theoretically, praetorian face huggers are purebred, meaning they do not integrate their host's most valuable traits into their own DNA.

Nice, link. Most of mine Alien data was from the AVP Extinction bestiary mix with years of continuous viewing of the Aliens movie and of the AVP comics. But that seem to be a better (easier soruce to access, since now I only have acces alien, Aliens, and the AVP movies) to use in tangom with the bestiary data to create a D&D monster/charater list for Xenomorph.

This topics always pops up once in a while about a Guyver Xenomorph or a Guyver Predator.

As far as a Guyver Predator, a Predator without it's fancy weapons are nothing more than big very strong and durable humanoids. So that may translate when bonded to a Guyver like a Zoanoid would. Interestingly, Crane from Dark Hero looks sort of like a Predator. So you could say a Guyver Predator would be like Guyver Zoanoid.

Anyway, to the original question: Since when active a Guyver completely alters the body of the host to suit it's needs and seems to be generally adaptive, I think the acid blood of a Xenomorph wouldn't affect the Guyver. Think about it, Xeno's body doesn't dissolve from the inside. It would reasonble to assume that the Guyver would take on that trait. Though the exterior of the Xeno morph seems to be vulnerable. Though it varies on what comic or movie you are watching though.

Regardless, a W'Kar unit of any design and power is much more advanced than a normal Guyver unit. it also bonds to the host much differently than a Guyver too. It is a more complete bonding which is why removal by a unit remover probably will kill the host and damage the unit. Also a W'Kar can adapt to different types of acids or even holding fields. So even if the acid blood can hurt the W'Kar it will adapt quickly enough.

As far as abilities, they are nearly as strong as a Predator and can carry humans while crawling up walls with ease. Basically a low level zoanoid with acid blood and a deadly tail and mini mouth.

It is possible that the W'Kar unit may not even bond to a Xenomorph because of their intelligence. It comes down to the classic argument: would a Guyver unit bond to a dog?

The Alien Xenomorphs are pretty smart, like when Ripley threatened the Queen Alien's eggs with the flamethrower in the movie Aliens. The alien queen signaled for the others to back off. So it understood the concept of a threat.

There is also the suggestion that they may retain racial memory and draw some from their incubated victims. Like there was also a deleted scene when the Predalien, in the second Aliens vs Predator movie, had skinned the Predators on the crashed scout ship and hung them up. Much like the Predators themselves... Or how the cloned Ripley had memories of her former life thanks to her hybrid human/alien DNA.

So a Xenomorph that had come from a human has a better chance at bonding than a dog would with a Guyver unit. But it still is a question if whether their level of intelligence is enough for the Unit to recognize them as potential hosts or if the unit will bond with anything with more than a few brain cells :P

We have to remember though that the Guyver effect is unique to humans, the creators only got 1/10th the Bio-Boost a human gets and though some of these other aliens may appear superior to humans doesn't mean the unit will work better for them than it does for humans.

That is most certainly true that the Guyver effect may only work on a human, though the physical strength of both the Predator and the Xenomorph may make them on even terms with a Gigantic.

We do not know exactly what causes the Guyver effect on a human, other than making them uncontrollable and inherited warlike personality. This can be said of at least the Predator species and may even to a larger extent.

I am not entirely sure about Xenomorphs though. We know that they retain something from their hosts which is why a Xeno from a human or a dog will be similar but different for example. Doubtful that a Xenomorph will retain enough human aspects for a Guyver unit.

I always wondered about the elongated head of the Xenomorph. Is the whole thing a brain or just part of it. Scientists found out recently that it isn't just brain size but also how it is geared for example that can make one intelligent and other instinct driven.

I always wondered about the elongated head of the Xenomorph. Is the whole thing a brain or just part of it. Scientists found out recently that it isn't just brain size but also how it is geared for example that can make one intelligent and other instinct driven.

As far as I know a xenomroph's brain has only been shown once and honesty it really didn't look like any brain I ever seen. During the first AVP after scar removed the drones skull, that meaty part that was left is sposse to be its brain. I had to watch the commentaries before I find out.