Matt's Livestream Draw Monitor!

Matt Bellamy

Come one, come all!

For I, have created a Livestream account!

...What may you ask is Livestream? Basically, just a simple site for people to share web cam blogs or a place for an account holder to hold their own show, or stream movies and such.

What purpose does it serve me? Well, if you come to my Livestream page while I am online, you will get to chat with me and watch as I draw! The feed will be a direct link to what is happening on my monitor. Sometimes I will have a subject already in progress, other times I will be doodling, of at which time I might just doodle on request!

Why am I doing this? Basically, it's all about motivation. Sometimes I find it hard to really sit down and get to work, other times something just doesn't feel right about a pic and I never bother to finish. However, as I have found in the past, chatting with people as I draw tends to make it more fun, and the more fun it is, the more motivated I am.

So come on in! I will be making a fresh post every time I plan to go online, which will be followed by a post with whatever I end up drawing that session.

http://www.livestream.com/guyverc

You will NOT need to sign up to Livestream to watch! You do NOT have to sign up to chat either, but you do have to enter a user name.

--------------------

Start Time: 10 minutes or so from the time of this post!

Primary Topic: New Image for Warrior GuyverC! Already scanned and working on line art, with colors and shading to come!

Secondary Topic: Tajador! Kamen Rider OOO's Chibi!

I enjoyed watching that Matt, seeing the picture build up ect. There was one problem though, you were on at the same bloody time as the JTV Invitational so I had to keep flicking between you when there was a lull in the action. :lol::D:D

Thanks for watching!

Sadly, all I could see was that there was one person watching, but I am glad it was someone who would enjoy it!

I did end up closing it down a bit earlier than I wanted, but still finished the pic moments after... However not going to get to finishing the second goal in that session. Oh well!

Here's the finished product!

wgc001.jpg

Sadly, all I could see was that there was one person watching, but I am glad it was someone who would enjoy it!

Gotta give more warning, like a week at least... If you go on at the same time each week then you'll get more people watching once word spreads...

Here's the finished product!

Great pic btw...