Sign in to follow this  
Armageddon

Unit design question

In checking out the new hotness for Sean and Sho's new units (Lovely work, btw), a thought hit me. Since Warrior Mk 2 units were originally Warrior Type 2 units, how come they have a standard looking gravity orb, while Sean and Stephen's type of unit have a pyramid shaped orb? Is it because of the Mk 2 tech mutating the units? Does the shape effect how powerful it is or the abilities it has?

In checking out the new hotness for Sean and Sho's new units (Lovely work, btw), a thought hit me. Since Warrior Mk 2 units were originally Warrior Type 2 units, how come they have a standard looking gravity orb, while Sean and Stephen's type of unit have a pyramid shaped orb? Is it because of the Mk 2 tech mutating the units? Does the shape effect how powerful it is or the abilities it has?

You didn't read what I said in Sho's topic about types?

You said that there are three different types of Type 1 and only Type 2. However it really did not say anything about why the gravity control orbs are pyramid shaped on Type 2 units, WG2, WG3 and WG US. I don't remember Warrior Guyver Thancrus's picture but I think he had one too. But since Mk. II WG units are originally Type 2s, you would think they should have pyramid shaped gravity control orbs but they don't.

I'd assume yes the MK. II altered the control orbs. I'd assume it would be for the Bio Energy Doubler. We know the control orbs are actually also the source of energy for the standard units. The BED requires some sort of energy source to do what it needs to do. So the gravity control orbs are a natural location of that ability. Just a guess.

As for why Type 2 units have them, I have no idea. Maybe linked to the CPMs in some way.

As listed previously:

Thancrus has a Type 2 unit.

All Mk. II units are Type 2 originally.

There was nine Warrior units that wrecked Clanship

Type 1:

1. Warrior Guyver Vamore

2. Warrior Guyver Natasha

3. Dormant unit, ACTF

Type 2:

1. Warrior Guyver Thancrus

2. Warrior Guyver US

3. Dormant unit, ACTF

Type 2 Mk. II

1. Guardian

2. Warrior Guyver Sho

3. Dormant unit, ACTF

The MK. II units are not that special. All they are, are Type 2 units which have undergone the Mk. II process. The Mk. II process can be done by anyone in W'Kars universe.

Also, will need to double-check pics on the warrior types. Best indicators. :mrgreen:

Well that was the list I wrote... but doesn't really say why the Mk. II Type 2 units have normal control orbs but standard Type 2s have pyramid ones.

I did double check the pics. All Type 2s have pyramids and the rest do not. though curiously Dreadnought has five pyramid shaped control orbs. Along with pyramid power amps whereas Zues has only one pyramid control orb and two standards. He also has pyramid shaped power amps on his shoulder pods but normal ones on the rest of his body.

Dreadnought has the pyramid orbs all over probably due to the influence of the Matrix on his forms. Zeus has the one probably due to the influence of Solom's Unit (his WG3 Unit) on him, and what he did with Solom's workshop to create the Zeus module. That influence from WG2's universe probably gave him the pyramid orbs on his Gigantic form, but not his normal Unit because the workshop is from WG, not WG2 universe, and the WG2 type was nowhere near being a reality in WG uni when the Guyver Zoalord came calling. Sound right to you? :roll:

Well that was the list I wrote... but doesn't really say why the Mk. II Type 2 units have normal control orbs but standard Type 2s have pyramid ones.

I did double check the pics. All Type 2s have pyramids and the rest do not. though curiously Dreadnought has five pyramid shaped control orbs. Along with pyramid power amps whereas Zues has only one pyramid control orb and two standards. He also has pyramid shaped power amps on his shoulder pods but normal ones on the rest of his body.

Ok hint was way above. The Type 2 forms where made AFTER when Solom and co where back in space back going to war. They are a tried and tested standard form. There simply hasn't being any other presented Type 2's in the story yet and it's unlikely as they are only at present from the WG2 universe. WGC would be the other other example, another possible type 2 configuation (e.g. simular to the Stellar WG Unit type 1).

But overall neither are really more raw powerful than the other. But have the exact same control medal behind them, just what it's doing is slightly different.

Ok. For the time being let's call Jason's unit Type 1A, Why is there Type 1A units in the wreckage of the Clanship? We have known for awhile that unit was designed to fight the Black Nova unit. Once that is done then Type 2s came around. There shouldn't be any Type 1s around. If anything, there should be one of each of the three Type 1s that were found with the more common Type 2.

Also F-WG's there should be the other Type 1s lying around. Or at least unfinished. If you think about it, it took the combination of other Gen projects to create Jason's unit. That should be more or less the same as well in F-WG's universe.

Another thing too, the Stealth Warrior Guyver should be more or less similar to Ninja Guyver but maybe without the sword.