Sign in to follow this  
McAvoy

Something I did when I was bored

:shock::):D

Although he may be a major pain in the keister, still, Agito looks damn good as GGD. 8-)

Nice work, McAvoy. If I ever get a good pic of any of my characters done, it might just come down between u, Sully, and Matt. Tough decisions. :mrgreen:

Thanks. But I would send it to someone else. I suck at coloring on original pictures. I am much better at drawing pictures than coloring, shading etc. I also suck at drawing Gigantic Guyvers, but that is a different story.

Basically this is a picture off of panel in the manga. I used photoship CS3 to color it. I have gotten better at using CS3 recently. Though I think the chest spike needs to be different color pink.

HOLY CRAP :shock: ....That, is one seriously awesome pic of Gigantic Dark, well done McAvoy! 8-)

You claim ya don't draw Guyver Gigantics well, though in my opinion ya do :lol: , but, what do you think you draw better? Guyvers? Zoanoids?

HOLY CRAP :shock: ....That, is one seriously awesome pic of Gigantic Dark, well done McAvoy! 8-)

You claim ya don't draw Guyver Gigantics well, though in my opinion ya do :lol: , but, what do you think you draw better? Guyvers? Zoanoids?

He didn't draw it, as he said he took a picture from the latest book and coloured it, very well I might add. Nicely done, want a something a little more challenging to colour McAvoy? :)

Zoaknight wrote:HOLY CRAP :shock: ....That, is one seriously awesome pic of Gigantic Dark, well done McAvoy! 8-)

Sully wrote: He didn't draw it, as he said he took a picture from the latest book and coloured it, very well I might add. Nicely done, want a something a little more challenging to colour McAvoy? :)

Well, excellent color job anyway :)

He didn't draw it, as he said he took a picture from the latest book and coloured it, very well I might add. Nicely done, want a something a little more challenging to colour McAvoy? :)

Whoa, McAvoy! That sounds like an invite to the WG team as a colorist to me! :mrgreen::lol: Take the offer and see where it goes! :ugeek::lol:

I guess I could do one if you want. PM me with the details.