Sign in to follow this  
Matt Bellamy

Which of the following do you think looks the best?

Which of the following do you think looks the best?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following do you think looks the best?

• 1. Blue with Yellow highlights.
    • 2. WG colors
    • 3. Blue with a lighter Blue highlights.
    • 4. Yellow with Blue Highlights
    • 5. All Blue
    • 6. All Yellow

Thancrus has a Type 2 unit.

All Mk. II units are Type 2 originally.

There was nine Warrior units that wrecked Clanship

Type 1:

1. Warrior Guyver Vamore

2. Warrior Guyver Natasha

3. Dormant unit, ACTF

Type 2:

1. Warrior Guyver Thancrus

2. Warrior Guyver US

3. Dormant unit, ACTF

Type 2 Mk. II

1. Guardian

2. Warrior Guyver Sho

3. Dormant unit, ACTF

The MK. II units are not that special. All they are, are Type 2 units which have undergone the Mk. II process. The Mk. II process can be done by anyone in W'Kars universe.

Nice list McAvoy! Thanks for sharing :mrgreen:

I imagine that Sho's new form may possess some of the abilities he had as Guyver Exceed as well, such as the dreaded Micro Black Hole attack! He has the right shoulder equipment for it plus the hyper space link for unlimited stamina now http://www.mangafox.com/manga/guyver/v25/c000/92.html

Much obliged for the clarification on the Units, McAvoy. ;)

That's a good point, Zoaknight. How much of Sho's Gigantic abilities may his new Praetorian Unit have inherited from him? A smaller version of Exceed, maybe? A Black Hole attack similar to Guyot, but much more controlled and powerful due to an HSL link? Ooooh, that's gonna leave a bruise and a half. :shock:

Can't wait to see. Keep the good stuff coming as it rolls off the assembly line, gang. We appreciated it in so many ways. :mrgreen:

Much obliged for the clarification on the Units, McAvoy. ;)

That's a good point, Zoaknight. How much of Sho's Gigantic abilities may his new Praetorian Unit have inherited from him? A smaller version of Exceed, maybe? A Black Hole attack similar to Guyot, but much more controlled and powerful due to an HSL link? Ooooh, that's gonna leave a bruise and a half. :shock:

Can't wait to see. Keep the good stuff coming as it rolls off the assembly line, gang. We appreciated it in so many ways. :mrgreen:

An intriguing question. And similar to one I had as well. How much influence does a host of a Mark 2 unit have over the abilities it develops after the bonding completes? In Sho's case, he looks like he's gonna be a mega shield type.

Too add a little more. Type 1 and Type 2 Warrior Units do not reflect which is more addvanced. Just basically the configuration of the Unit.

Type 1 units include:

Solom's first WG Unit (Anti-Gavity weapon prototype).

Vpa'Edem's first WG Unit (Stealth weapon prototype)

Vpa'Var's first WG Unit (Space based weapons prototype).

Type 2's are basicsally the standard configuations in use by the Gen after 10K years to a tried and tested standard. The Type 1's prototypes where used to show how the Contorl medal can be addapted. Solom's = Anti Black Unit, Vpa'Edem's = Anti Eliminator. Vpa'Edem's was just to show off and would have obliterated Guyver Supreme on the Moon (yes the WG2 storyline will have some cool addtions).

I said this once when chatting with Matt, Jason's unit isn't the most famous because it was all powerful, he's just a lucky bastard that the Zoalord was gravity based like Gyro. If Jason had found Vpa'Edem's Unit instead he'd be dead and there would be no Paradox. Solom's unit was there by chance as the only unit capable of doing the job.

anyway back on topic. Yes, what Sho's Unit does has gone into debate mode between James and I with Matt looking on eating popcorn. Either way you guys wont see the results for awhile unit he uses his powers in the fic. Art wise though you might.

MMMMMMMMM, more tidbits from Sully. Very nice. Although the waiting for the next update is torture, we must endure. ;):mrgreen:

Guyverfanatic wrote: I wonder if that means Sho can use the cyclone matrixes to gather energy in his hands to mimic the power punch. :twisted::shock:

If so, he likely also possesses the Bio Energy Doubler, same as Guardian and her unit. We'll just have to wait and see 8-)...Though its fun to wonder in the mean time :mrgreen:

I totally forgot. Sho would not only have the CPMs, but could have the Bio-Energy Doubler as well! Nice! 8-) Good catches, fellas (props to guyverfanatic and Zoaknight)! :D:mrgreen:

I totally forgot. Sho would not only have the CPMs, but could have the Bio-Energy Doubler as well! Nice! 8-) Good catches, fellas (props to guyverfanatic and Zoaknight)! :D:mrgreen:

Sure he has the BED, but as for having usable CPMs, I don't think so. Especially if his unit is anything like Faye's.

-Physical Strength: Subject's abilties varies due to this unit's unique technology. The Unit's CPM's have been integrated into the unit's HSL power system and allows subject to raise power level from 6 times a standard Guyver, to 10 times, at will. Consequently, this eliminates the use of the CPM's as a weapon, but grants subject the strength of 600 to 1,000 men. This can be temporarily boosted to 20 times a normal Guyver with the use of the Bio-Energy doubler. Though equiped with a HSL power system, use of the Bio-Energy Doubler for more than a few minutes results in a massive drop in power level to that of a normal Guyver. Depending on regeneration requirements, the power down state can last as long as an hour before subject regains normal power levels.

But then again, if the unit he has derives any of it's implementation of tech from it's host, that CPMs for Gigantic type power punch idea posted about could happen. And is something I totally forgot about.

Very possible. :shock: Oooooooooh, waiting is such torture! :twisted:

Yeah and if you ask them to assuage the torture, you'll get one of these "No Comment" :twisted: They love to torture us, but when the goodies are revealed, it was all worth it.

Sure he has the BED, but as for having usable CPMs, I don't think so. Especially if his unit is anything like Faye's.

-Physical Strength: Subject's abilties varies due to this unit's unique technology. The Unit's CPM's have been integrated into the unit's HSL power system and allows subject to raise power level from 6 times a standard Guyver, to 10 times, at will. Consequently, this eliminates the use of the CPM's as a weapon, but grants subject the strength of 600 to 1,000 men. This can be temporarily boosted to 20 times a normal Guyver with the use of the Bio-Energy doubler. Though equiped with a HSL power system, use of the Bio-Energy Doubler for more than a few minutes results in a massive drop in power level to that of a normal Guyver. Depending on regeneration requirements, the power down state can last as long as an hour before subject regains normal power levels.

But then again, if the unit he has derives any of it's implementation of tech from it's host, that CPMs for Gigantic type power punch idea posted about could happen. And is something I totally forgot about.

Heh, that's kind of what I meant. :oops: I am just wondering if he can use that boost into a focused weapon, i.e. single or double power punches. :shock::twisted::o

At the moment, whatever it will be, guyverfanatic, I do believe it will be quite awesome. :);):mrgreen:

Heh, that's kind of what I meant. :oops: I am just wondering if he can use that boost into a focused weapon, i.e. single or double power punches. :shock::twisted::o

Well depends on what those Gigantic-like shield orbs really are. Are they Power Amps like a Gigantic or are they something else? KIf they are power amps than I can certain say that it is possible for Warrior Sho to throw a Power Punch.

Remember that Matrix Warrior Guyver can throw a power punch but it involves his power channeling abilities.

While the power punch theory makes sense and could be the most likely to happen. Don't Gigantic Guyvers have power amps that up their mega smasher power to earth shattering levels? Or am I getting that confused? Could those crystal be mega smashers themselves like I believe WG4 has?

It has been back and forth. Some have been colored as being power amps and the colored as gravity control orbs.

I think when it comes to the giga smashers it is combination of the chest orbs and the power amps.

Interesting thought, McAvoy. It's really too bad that if we ask for answers, we'll a No comment. But it'll be worth it, won't it?

anyway back on topic. Yes, what Sho's Unit does has gone into debate mode between James and I with Matt looking on eating popcorn. Either way you guys wont see the results for awhile unit he uses his powers in the fic. Art wise though you might.

Sho's unit will get no comment since they don't know yet either.

But for the Gigantics, since they are official manga characters your guess is as good as mine or theirs.

It has been back and forth. Some have been colored as being power amps and the colored as gravity control orbs.

I think when it comes to the giga smashers it is combination of the chest orbs and the power amps.

The actual Gigantic has Gravity Control Orbs in its chest plates, which the VDF states is the nucleus for the Smashers (basically means the particles and energy come from it).

The Power Amp crystals work by taking and amplifying the energy from the gravity control orb(s)... net effect is suggested to give 20x boost to power and explains the Gigantic Power Punch, which btw is more accurately translated from the Manga as Gravity Knuckle. Basically a more powerful version of what a normal Guyver does when throwing a punch, since a normal Guyver also uses gravity energy channeled via momentum enhancer organs to boost momentum up to 10x. Guyver technology basically allows for gravitational energy to be channeled and used in various ways like for flight, pressure cannon, etc.

The Fan Fic's Power Wave is basically a enhanced form of this ability and is one of the reasons WG's can do things like channel and control CPM or body shield energy...

Part of the WG design is gravity control orbs are embedded into the Smasher chest plates, but except for WGC they are not visible. So that factor is already there for any Warrior based unit...

Good description, zeo1234. Sums it up pretty well 4 me. :mrgreen: How much longer til the voting concludes? Sure would like to know which pic gets the square... :roll:

The actual Gigantic has Gravity Control Orbs in its chest plates, which the VDF states is the nucleus for the Smashers (basically means the particles and energy come from it).

The Power Amp crystals work by taking and amplifying the energy from the gravity control orb(s)... net effect is suggested to give 20x boost to power and explains the Gigantic Power Punch, which btw is more accurately translated from the Manga as Gravity Knuckle. Basically a more powerful version of what a normal Guyver does when throwing a punch, since a normal Guyver also uses gravity energy channeled via momentum enhancer organs to boost momentum up to 10x. Guyver technology basically allows for gravitational energy to be channeled and used in various ways like for flight, pressure cannon, etc.

The Fan Fic's Power Wave is basically a enhanced form of this ability and is one of the reasons WG's can do things like channel and control CPM or body shield energy...

Part of the WG design is gravity control orbs are embedded into the Smasher chest plates, but except for WGC they are not visible. So that factor is already there for any Warrior based unit...

Just saying that somtimes especially with Gigantic Dark they are colored green. So unless they are made of copper and Gigantic Dark has gone for a swim, causing them to corrode, I doubt they are meant to be green.

Gravity Control Orb should remain metallic but the surrounding part is likely similar to the Power AMP crystals, which means they can be glowing different colors and metallic also means light will reflect off it. So there is a logical explanation :mrgreen:

Wow... just, wow. Matt, I am (once again, like I have been when seeing your artwork when I peek in here and there over the last several years) in awe. Very cool. Like a lot of others, I was really torn between 1 and 4, but I ultimately went with 1.

Now... to see what WG US will look like. Oh yes... Sean has been long overdue for an upgrade. :mrgreen: