Sign in to follow this  
Matt Bellamy

Which of the following do you think looks the best?

Which of the following do you think looks the best?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following do you think looks the best?

• 1. Blue with Yellow highlights.
    • 2. WG colors
    • 3. Blue with a lighter Blue highlights.
    • 4. Yellow with Blue Highlights
    • 5. All Blue
    • 6. All Yellow

Lol, well i would say keep the Original G in the regular WG color scheme. I think having his unit looking similar to his old style is a good indication of what he wants out of it but I also think to make another distinct difference from what he was to what he is now is what is needed.

Although my second pick would have been 5 with 6 as the last choice...still :shock: wait till he gets in action!

:shock: Wow. Simply wow. :shock:

I attempted to draw a Warrior Guyver Sho and he ended up looking like Warrior Guyver 2 without the mini head spikes. Makes sense because he originally was that.

I liked 3, but 5 is a close second. Because 1 and 4 look too busy, 2 looks plain to me, and 6 looks like a Gigantic.

:):D:shock:

Oh, holy bleep....

SWEETNESS! Matt, u r the MAN!

Okay, the choice...I think four is the best option, due to it being a Warrior Unit and having Sho's influence on it matching what occurred during the original Gigantic's creation. Still, two, five, and six look sweet, as do they all. I'm going to save this page to a USB; those pics are just too awesome. Great job, man. 8):mrgreen:

i'd say 1 and 4 would be the best, since his WG unit already looks somewhat gigantic-ish i think the yellow/blue colors would be best, doesnt matter to me which is more dominant.

Had to go with number one really like the fusion of his unit g with that of the gigantic.

What programs, if any, were used to draw those pics? Sure would like to have that program on my next laptop. :mrgreen:

I picked yellow with blue highlights because it makes him look different from Jason's and Fiona's blue forms yet still incorporates aspects of his original Guyver 1 and Guyver Gigantic forms, another alternative may have been to make him red like his Exceed self, but yellow with blue high lights still looks epic 8)

Thanks for the link here Matt :G1:

What programs, if any, were used to draw those pics? Sure would like to have that program on my next laptop. :mrgreen:

Started out as pencil(4H) on paper, followed by scanning, and being put into Photoshop CS2 ( kind of old, but I see no real reason to upgrade as of yet). Instead of inking with an actual pen, this time I did it all digitally in Photoshop. Easier to fix mistakes, or make changes if need be.

Thanks for your imput everybody!

We figured this would be the best way to determine his colors... Especially since he's an actual character from the manga, and not a pure fan-fiction character.

another alternative may have been to make him red like his Exceed self, but yellow with blue high lights still looks epic 8)

Hmmm, now that would be an interesting choice. 8-) Still, the look combining his original Unit color w/ his Gigantic form just might pull it off. Awesome job, fellas. :mrgreen:

Guyver 1 with a Praetorian unit! :shock::shock::shock:

Well, I was dumb and didn't look at the first page but #3 looks awesome!

Edit: Well, I also gotta say #6 due to Sho's color as a Guyver Gigantic.

Will Sho have a new Guyver codename to go with his new paint job soon as well?

No Comment :twisted:

Yeah I was thinking about that too. Guyver 1 doesn't suit him anymore. Warrior Guyver 1 doesn't sit well either because Warrior Guyver (Jason) and Warrior Guyver 1 (Sho) would be confusing.

Unbelievable work, Matt. I liked all of them, but after sitting and comparing, it was a toss up between 1 and 4. I liked 1 because it still shows his unit as it was. Since when he was still an original guyver, he wasn't in the Gigantic all the time. And I liked 4 because it showed his Giganticness. In the end, I think the 1st one fit Sho's new form best. Lovely work all around, Matt. I can't wait to see what his new name is. Also, since it has been a while since I read the last part of 7 Days, with this new unit, was the Gigantic from his old unit converted to a WG type, so it'll work with his new unit, or did it stay with the old one for the new host of the G1 unit to use?

No this is a completely different unit. A MK. 2 Warrior unit similar to the Guardian. The reason why he looks like this is because of the unique mutation the Mk. 2 upgrade does to units. For example Guardian's bio whips are not standard but unique only to her. So you can assume that Sho's Warrior Guyver form is due to his great need to protect his friends so he is more defensive than offensive.

No this is a completely different unit. A MK. 2 Warrior unit similar to the Guardian. The reason why he looks like this is because of the unique mutation the Mk. 2 upgrade does to units. For example Guardian's bio whips are not standard but unique only to her. So you can assume that Sho's Warrior Guyver form is due to his great need to protect his friends so he is more defensive than offensive.

Not really what I was asking, but it's an interesting explanation. And it's funny. From your explanation, I got a flash of Sho jumping in front of the group and projecting a huge shield bubble to stop an attack. Wonder if that'll be something that actually makes it into the new DF. "Shield Bubble Generator"?

Also, since it has been a while since I read the last part of 7 Days, with this new unit, was the Gigantic from his old unit converted to a WG type, so it'll work with his new unit, or did it stay with the old one for the new host of the G1 unit to use?

Sully would've answered this, Armageddon, but I beat him to it. :D (No offense! ;) ) The Gigantic formerly belonging to Sho was not upgraded. Sho summoned it for Guyver 14 to bond with before having his original Unit removed by Dreadnought, and then was given and merged with the new Praetorian Unit by Dreadnought. Natch. At least, that's what I read.

So you can assume that Sho's Warrior Guyver form is due to his great need to protect his friends so he is more defensive than offensive.

I agree, McAvoy. Dreadnought mentions this as he sees Sho's new form, with the shoulders reminding him of the original Gigantic's shield generators. So, it is quite easy to assume that Sho's shielding capacities will be much stronger than a normal Warrior Unit or type II Unit (Cain's model), especially w/ Mark II tech. 8-) Whatever the final choice is, Sho should be an even more fearsome foe and staunch defender than he was before. :mrgreen:

OnyxPhoenix wrote: I agree, McAvoy. Dreadnought mentions this as he sees Sho's new form, with the shoulders reminding him of the original Gigantic's shield generators. So, it is quite easy to assume that Sho's shielding capacities will be much stronger than a normal Warrior Unit or type II Unit (Cain's model), especially w/ Mark II tech. 8-) Whatever the final choice is, Sho should be an even more fearsome foe and staunch defender than he was before. :mrgreen:

And thats why we love Sho, because he's overall good guy and a protector first and foremost, mess with his friends and he will put the hurt on ya! 8-)

The Praetorian units were the units developed by Warrior Guyver II's Universe's Krullnar and Diblis from the W'kar universe right? Sho and Faye sure are lucky for getting their hands on such unique units, probably won't be seeing anymore of their ilk again, born of the finest Gen tech from TWO separate universes! :ugeek:

Warrior Guyver Thancrus and Warrior Guyver Vamore have Praetorian units too right? Or are they just normal Warrior units, if a warrior unit can be called normal I mean :lol:

Warrior Exceed or Defender might be good names for Sho's new form, but thats just me :)

Edited by Guest

Unless someone gets access to that matrix that jason has guarding his hometown and uses that to upgrade themselves...but first they'd have to figure out that a matrix is capable of doing such a thing.

OnyxPhoenix wrote: I agree, McAvoy. Dreadnought mentions this as he sees Sho's new form, with the shoulders reminding him of the original Gigantic's shield generators. So, it is quite easy to assume that Sho's shielding capacities will be much stronger than a normal Warrior Unit or type II Unit (Cain's model), especially w/ Mark II tech. 8-) Whatever the final choice is, Sho should be an even more fearsome foe and staunch defender than he was before. :mrgreen:

And thats why we love Sho, because he's overall good guy and a defender first and foremost, mess with his friends and he will put the hurt on ya! 8-)

The Praetorian units were the units developed by Warrior Guyver II's Universe's Krullnar and Diblis from the W'kar universe right? Sho and Faye sure are lucky for getting their hands on such unique units, probably won't be seeing anymore of their ilk again, born of the finest Gen tech from TWO separate universes! :ugeek:

Warrior Guyver Thancrus and Warrior Guyver Vamore have Praetorian units too right? Or are they just normal Warrior units, if a warrior unit can be called normal I mean :lol:

Warrior Exceed or Defender might be good names for Sho's new form, but thats just me :)

Yes, the Warrior Mark 2 units were originally Warrior Guyver Type 2 units from Stephen's universe. The Mark 2 tech that was used on them mutated them in ways unique to that particular unit. And yes, they were made by Stephen's universe's version of Krullnar and W'Kar's universe's Dibblis. And I'd doubt if we see anymore of the Praetorian type unless Jason's Matrix or the one that he carries gets a detailed scan of one of the already active units and is commanded to upgrade one of the other units to a Praetorian type. There were 3 made and all were activated by members of Anti Chronos forces if memory serves.

Warrior Guyvers Vamore and Thancrus are Type 1 Units like Jason's used to be if memory serves. It says it for sure in WGV's file: http://warriorguyver.com/wgfanfic/dataf ... vamore.htm

I dunno what Thancrus's unit is, but I'm betting it's a standard WG unit too.