Sign in to follow this  
largo

Bio Bits

I was rewatching the gundam 00 movie and had one heck of a crazy thought what would a guyver with bits be like. For those that don't know gundam Bits/Funnels/Fangs are small missle like objects that have a gun attched to it and can be controlled by the pilot. Now I was thinking that these bits could have either a infered orb a gravity orb on it and they would be controlled via the control medal. Is this idea nuts or would it be cool I'm about to start writing guyver fics again and was trying to come up with uniqe units.

Well, you can definately have guyvers and zoanoids with projectile weapons controlled by telepathic thought, like the bio missiles used by Gaster, Kahn, Neo Zektole, and Aptom, but I'm not sure if they'd be exactly like the Fang bits from Gundamn 00 (one of my fave Gundam series btw). The fangs fly around and cut through everything they come in contact with and then return to the Gundam they were launched by, assuming they aren't shot down by the opposing Gundam of course. Zoalords can also use telekinesis or gravity attacks to throw around objects, and even Guyver Gigantic Dark could manipulate his severed leg during his battle against Barcus, Yentsui, & Waferdanos.

I guess I'm saying that the "fangs" as we know them wouldn't be as effective as already existing bio projectiles we've seen in the Guyver series, biological missiles, spikes, darts, and bullets are likely all possible though. "Bio Bullet," has a nice ring to it no? :mura:

I am not that familiar with gundam but if I am reading it correctly they are similar to the floating laser pods in the Armored Core series. Something like that could be similar to a shoulder pod telekinetically controlled. Have a central smasher lense and say 3 "head lasers" around it for attacks needing lesser power. Have them grown inside of and released from the shoulder pods of a gigantic unit this way if one is destroyed a new one can be regrown. Great for extra power, attacking an enemy from multiple angles and decoys.