Sign in to follow this  
guyverfanatic

Thoughts on 7 Days of Hell Part 7

So Gigantic Guyver 14 is what now?

Just Gigantic Guyver

Hey Sully i had a question....in the first part of this post you said that Chronos now have all the units they will ever activate.....does this include the nova units?

Hey Sully i had a question....in the first part of this post you said that Chronos now have all the units they will ever activate.....does this include the nova units?

All of them? Really? Bummer (if we won't be seeing more Chronos guyvers I hope that at least means there's still the possibility some may be upgraded over time or Chronos will develop stronger zoanoids and zoalords...The war for earth and against the Grakkens and the Gen is an arms race in every sense of the word, whichever side isn't able to keep up with the others won't last long).

He meant from the Clanship.

Basically what they have from that Clanship are:

Warrior Natasha

Warrior Guyver Vamore

Warrior Guyver Thancrus

Black Guyver Darzerb

He meant from the Clanship.

Basically what they have from that Clanship are:

Warrior Natasha

Warrior Guyver Vamore

Warrior Guyver Thancrus

Black Guyver Darzerb

Oh! Thanks for the clarification Mcavoy :D

All of them very powerful too. All of them could take on Dreadnought, whether or not they can win however...

All of them very powerful too. All of them could take on Dreadnought, whether or not they can win however...

Black Guyver Darzerb would certainly give him a run for his money. As for Natasha, I dunno. :shock:

I would say it's a matter of time before Dreadnought gets pissed off enough to kill the other two.

Aftert rereading the newest story, i came acro something:

In a strange way Krullnar couldn’t help but like the Grakken. They were a mistake that was allowed to go out of control. A mistake that he himself had a hand in creating, but a mistake of which someone else had a lot more responsible than him of completing. She though paid for her mistake with her own life. More so after it was discovered she was not even a Creator any more but a sentient Unit-G that had gained control of it’s host.

Basically I think the creation or the mutation of the Grakken to what it became today was perhaps a result of further testing to create a much more powerful unit by modifying the base organism. In other words, one of the results is the Zygote Guyver.

Becauser the Zygote Guyver came with XT9 that means the Plasmoid and Grakken projects are inter connected. Knowing what we know now, Grakkens kept two projects. One was a prototype unit that can control even Guyver-like units over vast distances and millions at a time. The second is the Zygote Guyver unit.

You're forgetting the Grakken themselves, their units are designed to work with this primary Unit and it doesn't interfere or is intercepted by even the Warrior Guyvers / Dreadnought.

In a way it's simular to Zygote Guyver and her command over the clones. Strange that :P

Importantly though that is why the Qween of the Grakken is the ruler even though she is not the eldest. The Elder realised that he was not gifted with the Command unit.

So if they created a command unit for the guyver grakkens, why not implement that feature in the units the creator used themselves and make sure all units made there after are able to be tuned into the command unit features in their units. i mean if they had the fore thought to make a being to control zoanoids in there absence, have the mental capacity to control a zoalord, are so engrossed with technological and biotechnological progress, why not devise a technological way to ensure that there units could control rogue guyver units like the grakken queen can? The made the blasted thing. They knew the capability even to this day. Why not take that feature and use it for themselves?

So if they created a command unit for the guyver grakkens, why not implement that feature in the units the creator used themselves and make sure all units made there after are able to be tuned into the command unit features in their units. i mean if they had the fore thought to make a being to control zoanoids in there absence, have the mental capacity to control a zoalord, are so engrossed with technological and biotechnological progress, why not devise a technological way to ensure that there units could control rogue guyver units like the grakken queen can? The made the blasted thing. They knew the capability even to this day. Why not take that feature and use it for themselves?

The Grakkens' Queen unit cannot be replicated which is probably why the Gen do not implement it...

The Grakkens' Queen unit cannot be replicated which is probably why the Gen do not implement it...

All I'll say is Enforcer Kavzar....

Also bear in mind, a Guyver is the result of 2 things.

1. Unit-G

2. The DNA makup of what makes humanity and most life on Earth.

Combine the 2 = Guyver.

The only reason it works on the Grakken is the way the race opperates. Yes they are Guyver, so technically a Grakken could ignore their queen's commands. But as discribed in 7 days part 7, they are a hive and with deep respect of their elders. So the Queen being the 2nd oldest surviving Grakken her word is law to every Grakken younger than her. In other words, all the other Guyver simply do what they are told. it wouldn't even enter their mind set not too obey.

Technically though they could indeed take advantage of being Guyver and live their own lives. Just to them, evertyhing else seems pointless than living to what they where born in the hive and their cast system. So basically they wouldn't ever rebel and if 1 did, it would most likely be killed for the insult such a Grakken would bring to it's hive/cast.

Just because the Grakken cannot copy her unit doesn't mean the Gen cant. For all we know the technology used in that unit is already being used.

The Enforcer Kavzar could be using to command their troops without Gen instructions. My guess though