Oniguyver fan fics

Doesn't appear to be in with them.

I don't know if it's named oniguyver, but the but thats the name of the main character's unit.

It's about a guy, daniel i think his name is. He gets the unit and then he dies and the unit regenerates him as a woman. Ring any bells?

• 2 weeks later...

Oni guyver was a creation of Riven, I dont know if he went by that name here, but I do know that the link Zeo linked too was not the one about oni guyver

I the characters that you were referring to show up in this here. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5282364/1/D ... ark_Heroes

It's the only guyver fanfic that Riven wrote that is still on the internet i belive. this is the prequel to the "Summit of Dark Heros" Which is the one you were talking about. Or something like that. I think he took that one down because he is currently in the process of re-writing it.

The name I was going by at the time was Riven

And the main character was Rune Daniels ^_~

to answer the original question, I'm currently rewriting the Oni Guyver fanfic

I went right back to the beginning and started with Dawn of the Dark Heroes

Dawn of the Dark Heroes is the first saga that tells how the main characters became guyvers and the events that created the setting for Summit of the Dark Heroes.

The first saga is complete and currently I am take a hiatus from the Dark Heroes Sagas to work on another project, Tabula Rasa, however I am looking to start working on the second saga as soon as I can. I have a chapter plan already set out and the original chapters to work off.

Anyway I hope you enjoy. If you wanna know more, feel free to email me at crimsonriven@hotmail.com

• 11 years later...