Financial situation stabilized, in full time class now preparing for my RN program in the fall.

Getting back to the fic, still seriously not pleased with the mid story bridge I set up. So scrapping it and redoing that section.

Current fic length: 9 pages 3600 words... and counting.

I will update again on progress this weekend. Hopefully real life doesn't throw me another curve before then.

See yas all around.

Financial situation stabilized, in full time class now preparing for my RN program in the fall.

Getting back to the fic, still seriously not pleased with the mid story bridge I set up. So scrapping it and redoing that section.

Current fic length: 9 pages 3600 words... and counting.

I will update again on progress this weekend. Hopefully real life doesn't throw me another curve before then.

See yas all around.

Woot! Glad you got your money situation straight and are going for your job. RN, huh? Is that what you planned to do from the start or are you going for Dr. XT later? :D

Glad you're getting back to the fic as well, 9 pages and over 3000 words is impressive. I can't wait to sit down for about an hour and immerse myself in the long awaited update. I'll also be watching for more on everything this weekend. I hope that if you get thrown another curve, you can easily drive around it.

Good luck!

Well the curve this weekend was dealing with landscapers hired to do a job on my sister's property, and the various difficulties that arise from them not knowing enough English and me not knowing enough Spanish.

Nothing new written, been too busy. But tomorrow is another day, and hopefully no drama waiting to waylay me. Though now that I've mentioned that, watch it be a really big one. :roll:

Glad to hear you're still interested in the WG fan fic. I had thought all hope was lost for the site. Perhaps this will be a turning point for the site; breathe some life back into the old girl. I can only hope that your return will help bring some of the other writers back as well. I find the rewrites to be quite interesting and engaging but I still hold out hope that the original story line will continue.

For the other writers, I know you were frustrated and disappointed when the writer for the original Guyver Manga took a prolonged hiatus without warning or explanation. Perhaps you should realize that the same thing is now happening to your fans and your stories. Don’t get me wrong we’re still loyal to the site and your work, and we understand that life will inevitably intervene in the creation process, but we would very much enjoy some form of continuation or perhaps even a short epilogue like story to let us know the overall story line if in fact the fan fiction is to be no more. I understand personally that the WG site cannot be your priority when you are not receiving financial support for your writing here and thusly must prioritize WG.com accordingly. I also wish to express my personal respect for all the writers and thank you all for what you have given of yourselves here. I have said this before and I will say this again I have always found the stories here to me more engaging and entertaining than the official Guyver manga/anime. That said if this is the way WG.com comes to a close I will think less of you all for allowing the characters you’ve created and the fans you’ve gained to fade away into the night. If I thought for a second that there was something I could personally do or say (other than what I am saying now) could possibly make a difference in the future of this site and these stories I would do it and say it. But I fear this to be my last post….. It was good while it lasted, but alas‘tis the end for this psycho. :(:cry: