Latest Guyver story (Spoilers ahead)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Agito is trying to get Sho to go Exceed. Giga Smasher at the Pillars and kill many people.

The zoalord that I am brainfarting right now is trying to protect the building. Unless he more powerful than the others, doubtful he can protect the building from the giga smasher let alone survive it.

The way it looks is that if Sho becomes Exceed then that's all Agito needs to do it himself. Maybe the Gigantic's hyper sensors are much more capable of scanning than we previously thought.

Depends, can the Gigantic fire the Giga Smashers and still adequately shield itself at the same time?

Cause either Sho or the Zoalord could always do what Team 5 did to Guyver 3 before and just hit and destroy the smasher before it can fire... Shin's Zoaform seems to be like a laser array turret that can destroy anything within 2 km radius... at least when targeting multiple targets at the same time.

Shin is willing to sacrifice himself though and Sho may still think of something to stop or re-direct Agito's attack... Or Aptom could have somehow defeated the Libertus and shows up to mess Agito's plans...

• 3 weeks later...

When you see a Giant Gigantic Exceed foot and a little Gigantic Dark in the same picture who has used his most powerful attack that didn't even phase it.... you have to wonder is Gigantic Dark f*cked! :twisted:

It looks liem Agito was about to admit that Sho was the victor but then the control medals started to communicate. Which is interesting because the info on how Sho went Exceed may be transfered to Agito. Seems like the city will be screwed.

Sort of disappointing though with the fight. I wanted to see a all out fight between the two. Grappling, punching, pressure cannons all over the place etc.

• 3 months later...

I read the latest of the story.

Apparently Guyot was going to fight Griselda but now it seems like Guyver IIF will fight her. At long last we will see Griselda's power.

On a side note it seems that fighting Griselda and her Libertus would mean that the Guyot and GIIF along with the spider-noids has the power to match them.

I read the latest of the story.

Apparently Guyot was going to fight Griselda but now it seems like Guyver IIF will fight her. At long last we will see Griselda's power.

On a side note it seems that fighting Griselda and her Libertus would mean that the Guyot and GIIF along with the spider-noids has the power to match them.

Where did you read the latest chpt?

Japan Legend. They give free translations under the honor code system that you actually buy the manga.

Speaking of which, book 28 is out on amazon.co.jp, go buy it!

Unfortunately I can't read Japanese, so unless its translated I wouldn't be able to follow the storyline :cry:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...