Sign in to follow this  
Kamui de' Tempest

WG4?

Why is it that WG4's abilities are so diminished compared to the other WG's? Even WGC out powers him and he's an upgraded unit rather then a true WG like WG4? Why would that be?

I think it is because he is a test unit rather than a true warrior guyver. WGC is more powerful because he was upgraded into an actual warrior guyver by the Matrix.

Fanatic is correct.

WG4 is weaker, due to being a failed Test unit. However, in terms of test units, his is one of the closest to the real deal, along with his control medal being of the pyramid type. Obviously one of the later units made by the Creators, considering the look of the unit, just not quite a full fledged Warrior Guyver.

if he was a test unit then which stage of testing was he in? i mean, the life force guyver was the the third stage(i believe) before the completed unit was made(wasn't jason's unit the fourth prototype/finished product)?

He was a failed attempt at recreating the Warrior Unit that Solom first created, but the closest of that attempt. The only other "successful" test was the clone of jason's pre matrix unit.

Correct, WG4 is just the latest attempt by the Creators to recreate the Warrior Tech.

Much of which is what they derived from studying the WG5 unit, which they cloned from WG and reconstructing what they could of the WG CM.

They're still a bit away from perfecting it though...

Btw, LFG was from the original project.

If I am remebering correctly I believe WG4 is the 12th attempt by Krullnar to recreate his father's work. Although if WG4's technoligy is merged with the Kavzar of the creator army it could spell some serious trouble for the Grakken, and possibly Jason. An entire army of beings of WG4 Kavzar....ouch. Keep in mind the basic Kavzar do not possess the WG auto escape mechanism. Although now that I think of it, it isn't really known if WG4 has this ability either. I think that would be very bad if Krullnar has recreated that level of WG tech. The Creator's are powerful enough without their Kavzars being made into Warrior Kavzar. Even if they are a cheaper version of them.

awww crude. went and re-looked at the DF's and noticed that WG4 is a Krullnar type Warrior Unit G-7 ( i'm guessing 7th in the production line) and life force guyver is a Solom type Warrior Unit G-4 (last before Jason's WG5 and final in production). I guess i'm partial to the WG4, it looks the best outta the WG's. I wish we could get more play outta him, maybe upgraded to a new more powerful unit like a Praetorian or maybe get experimented on by creators to fuse the Nova and Warrior projects since he's the weakest out the WG's, should make for an interesting combo.

awww crude. went and re-looked at the DF's and noticed that WG4 is a Krullnar type Warrior Unit G-7 ( i'm guessing 7th in the production line) and life force guyver is a Solom type Warrior Unit G-4 (last before Jason's WG5 and final in production). I guess i'm partial to the WG4, it looks the best outta the WG's. I wish we could get more play outta him, maybe upgraded to a new more powerful unit like a Praetorian or maybe get experimented on by creators to fuse the Nova and Warrior projects since he's the weakest out the WG's, should make for an interesting combo.

if nothing else, a matrix should beable to power him up to full WG levels.

Or possibly Krullnar has developed some kind of upgrade that would allow his units to be comparable to the regular warrior units. In functionality he is nearly equal to a regular warrior guyver and is only slightly weaker in power and has less defensive capabilities. Perhaps Krullnar at the time, was just concentrating on creating a unit equal in the technological advancement and comparable power as the WG units. Since he didn't have full specs on them, wg4's lower stats and even lower defensive powers are a direct result for this lack in information. Still....with only going from an arm from Jason's unit, that is pretty good re engineering.

It's also possible there is another newer version of the Krullnar WG type that hasn't been sent to earth yet. Maybe he's been waiting for the results from his latest unit before completing his next version. After all the Creator's don't generally upgrade units. Gigantics are strickly mutational adaptations found on earth, and no Creator has created an upgrade for any unit with the exception of the Giant Aceare. It appears to be the only Aceare specially designed to be used with a unit.

It's also possible there is another newer version of the Krullnar WG type that hasn't been sent to earth yet. Maybe he's been waiting for the results from his latest unit before completing his next version. After all the Creator's don't generally upgrade units. Gigantics are strickly mutational adaptations found on earth, and no Creator has created an upgrade for any unit with the exception of the Giant Aceare. It appears to be the only Aceare specially designed to be used with a unit.

More specifically, the Giant Unit was designed to work with a Warrior unit better than any other unit. my guess is that Lar'Cass was actually working together with either Krullnar or G'Kor (maker of WG5's medal). so it's possible that if he was working with Krullnar, his unit would be more of an upgrade for WG4 test unit, thus making it more powerful than any of the other WG's, until MWG came along anyway.

I wonder if it is possible that Zeus' gigantic upgrade unit was a predecessor to the Giant Unit....meaning one of the creator's knew of the attempt to create an upgrade for the warrior units but it was never completed and all the research was lost until Agito found it and finished the project and bonding it permanently to his unit alone. It could be that the Giant Unit is a step towards recreating that initial and final upgrade for the warrior unit and all information being currently gathered by Krullnar is an attempt towards that end.

Also, being able to create a perfectly functional warrior unit would only be the first step in completely solidifying power and recovering lost tech. Many of the high ranking creators would then be able to receive such units and they could also apply it to their troops making the creators that much more deadly and efficient and maintaining and reclaiming control of their universe.

The Giant unit could be seen as them just working on a new and more efficient aceaer unit to help combat the grakken, since aceaers can be used by anyone, replacing the lowly guyver strength aceaers with somehting much more stronger and durable is something the creators need to make sure they have the power to keep the grakkens away while they complete their research.

More likely the Giant unit could be seen as the predecessor to the Warrior aceaers that were briefly mentioned in the Seven days of hell fic.

as for the Zeus unit. I dont think solom really got that project along far enough for someone to think it was worth it, since he really couldnt have done much to it until he had the final unit completed as it was an upgrade designed for the warrior unit, and all the other units had different CM configurations.

I think Krullnar made the Warrior Guyver 4 unit from scratch. G'Kor made the Warrior Guyver 5 from a clone of the Warrior Guyver's arm and then made a control medal for it. It makes sense in that boh of them are trying two different approaches to the same goal. Krullnar is trying to reproduce the unit with current technology and other technologies that he created as well.

Obviously the biggest stumbling block is the control medal itself.

From what I understand of the Genesis Project was a Project help along the designing process of the Warrior unit and other projects. Basically pre-Matrix project. That is why Agito was able to make the Zeus armor with the limited knowledge he had.

The Giant unit was probably designed for the end result when the Project was completed. Remember that the Aceaer is the first step of the Kavzar. So when they finish their Warrior unit V.2, they can merely add the technology to the Giant unit which was developed to see if it can be worked with Warrior unit technology.

If Warrior Guyver 4 was upgraded by the Matric or merged with it, he would at least be on the same level as a standard Warrior Guyver unit. Merged with the Matrix he would be easily the same level as Matrix Warrior Guyver, but with different abilities. Remember that when merged with the Matrix it maximizes the technology. Warrior Guyver 4is very close to the WG standard, the Matrix might just upgrade it since it can easily create full fledged Warrior Guyver units.

From what I've gathered the Genesis Project was a method of creating or altering a guyver unit much faster. Since inducing the mutations in the basic guyver units would take thousands of years to stabilize and perfect. The Genesis Project would allow the Creator's to make an altered or enhanced version of a guyver realitivly quick. I think Agito merley used the Genesis Project to create something he was already familur with a Gigantic Unit.