Sign in to follow this  
exscaped_pyscho

Mysterious Stones....

W'Kar element is only around when a life giving planet forms, the Time War event would be too late.

But you guys are getting extremely warm now.

Could it be that the stones are comprised of the baser elements that compose the element? Maybe the temporal flux created by Jason's paradoxal arrival to the time of the Guyver Zoalord caused the W'kar element to break down or evolve into these new elemental stones? 'Elemental Stones' has a nice sound to it. That's what I see them as being, basic elements of the universe compressed into a stone like object. I'm just not sure how they came into existence...yet! I'll get it eventually, even if it takes me years to figure out.

BTW: I'm glad the board is back up and running. I was starting to loose it, with no guyver stuff in my life I get a little unbalanced :cry:

Could it be that the stones are comprised of the baser elements that compose the element? Maybe the temporal flux created by Jason's paradoxal arrival to the time of the Guyver Zoalord caused the W'kar element to break down or evolve into these new elemental stones? 'Elemental Stones' has a nice sound to it. That's what I see them as being, basic elements of the universe compressed into a stone like object. I'm just not sure how they came into existence...yet! I'll get it eventually, even if it takes me years to figure out.

BTW: I'm glad the board is back up and running. I was starting to loose it, with no guyver stuff in my life I get a little unbalanced :cry:

Uh, I think the W'Kar element was stored on the moon, not earth...

As for what i think they are?

Well, they all seem to be showing different elements of what created earth. There are several different elements that make up the planet, depending on the mythos you believe, these range from 4 to around a dozen, if you follow that theory, each stone could have different powers. the lightning one would come from the earths abilities to create storms.... the regeneration stone could be seen as the power of plants/trees, since Trees have the ability to regrow so long as they arent severly damaged. there would also be one for light, and its an thesis, the void. There would be one for fire, water, earth, possibly even sound, time.... there could be a whole slew of stones out there.

as for how they were created? when GZ destroyed the earth, the suddenness of the explosion and power could have infused these powers into these stones and hurled them across the dimensions. Its the only way they could have gotten from the original timeline to WG's world.

In W'kar's universe the element was stored on the moon, we don't know if it was ever even discovered by the creators in Jason's universe. Besides even if it was on the moon Jason's arrival in that time effected the entire universe and those around it. But you are right the W'kar element doesn't have to be involed in the stones' creation. The temporal flus of the paradox in itself could have created the stones, without the element. The stones numbers are unknown and speculating on their numbers and various abilities at this point is beyond anyone's ability to guess. We don't even know if they are elemental in nature, or if they're singular or repedative in nature (more than one of each type). And that's assuming they are different types at all. The stones could simple be boosters for any base level abilities within thier hosts. Not too dissimilar from the guyver units themselves. If that is the case though I'd love to see a guyver stone hybrid!

So Zeo, Does the W'kar element have anything to do with the stones or their creation? And are they elemental in nature?

Edit: Another thought I'd mention, Krullnar from WG2's universe stated that the W'kar element was instrumental in the creation of the Matrix technoligies. Something to keep in mind if the element had a part in their creation. It may suggest the versatility of the stones.

Edit: Another thought I'd mention, Krullnar from WG2's universe stated that the W'kar element was instrumental in the creation of the Matrix technoligies. Something to keep in mind if the element had a part in their creation. It may suggest the versatility of the stones.

I seem to Remember Krullnar saying they found something Similar to the W'Kar element and it was responsible for making Warrior and Matrix techs, but he never said it was the element, meaning it could have been simply somehting similar, IE probably the Darmon energy stone thing that infected crystallite.

Quite possible. However I don't see any similarity between what we've seen of the Darmon infection and the W'kar element. Well other then both influencing the host to kill. But since the Darmon infection hasn't been fully explained it is quite possible it has multi demensional properties like the W'kar Element.

But the more I think about it, I don't think the Element or the Darmon infection had anything to do with the creation of the Stones. Like I said before the massive temporal instability caused by the Paradox could account for their creation without any other substance or influence being needed.

Ok, not being able to log in for almost three weeks has made me lose my train of thought a bit. I'll try again.

Sticking with my elemental energy source idea.

Ok, the different elements of energy if you will. Sustaining the planet and life there on. When the world was destroyed these enegies would have exploded everywhere. presumably like energies attracting to one another in an attempt to regain order (Heal). The sudden arrival of the Warriorguyver stopping this from happening allowing the energies to continue flowing yet the energerial debree was lost. Not being connected with their source they became stale and crystalised into the stones we are seeing waiting for someone or something to released their sealed power.

If that ain't it Zeo doe it have anything to do with the original warrior unit? The one that is not Jason.

Sorry for the double post but....AHA!

Could it be that is why he is afraid of the other guy travelling through time. Because he has seen his demis and portions of his W'Kar element being multidimensional were able to survive the turmoil. Perhaps different dimensional properties separating as they are stonger in certain segments.

Uh, "other guy" ?

Anyway, here's what you got correct so far...

1) Original Time Line event of GZ destroying the Earth left residual effects in the new time line... The problem with a paradox is it rewrites the time line but does so over the original which would leave a distortion where the two time lines differ. In this case with the very existence of the Earth and everything else the GZ effected!

There is a reason why the Kregen are no fans of WG :twisted:

2) That either a W'Kar element or something similar was involved, exactly what and how hasn't been guessed at yet. :G0:

Maybe do some research on GWOTG?

3) That this involves the original time line's version of WG... :wg:

4) That there are many stones and that they are somehow elemental in nature...

Anyone ever watched the sci-fi mini series "The Lost Room" ?

5) That this has nothing to do with Darmon...

I said other guy in case I was right I figured you would know who I was talking about. Guess I was wrong. I take back my "AHA!"........dammit......

Will read up on the lost room. Missed that one.

Here's where I was going. The original timelines hero was not a warrior unit but a W'Kar unit. Being similar color and not having the ability to detect the difference it could have easily been mistaken for the unfinished product they were working on. Thus when they thought it must be their warrior unit as there is nothing else like it. When they sent Jason back in time he saved them before the W'Kar unit arrives thus there is nothing for the W'kar so interfere with and the original one was lost in the paradox shattering the element yet somehow it survives.

Hope I explained that right. But I went off course again didn't I?

Um, yup :mrgreen:

Okay though, nice theory. Just remember this all happened before there was any direct interaction with the GWOTG universe, which took the Matrix to make happen.

This is even before the Barrier was put up as that was a direct response to the paradox the altered time line created.

So no other guy :mrgreen:

Yeah, I got that. Didn't know if the "Other Guy" was Zagam sent to infiltrate the WG universe and was the one who destroyed the guyver zoalord but putting that together, well, guyver zoalord outcome was probly better.

I know the instant it happened. The second that Guyver Zoalords CM seased to function thus resulting in his true death. No chance of coming back. Tuesday 16:37PM september 5th :D

Checked out lost room, little heald. I know they are remnants of the original timeline entered into WG's makeshift world.

You already said they are not zoacyrstals so the ones from Alkanphels body are not it. I could guess parts of the GZ's body but he was vaporized before his death.

Saying they were something from the creators ships they were studying would be no use. Don't know what they were anyway.

I already guesses natural flows of elemental energy crystalised.....

Souls/essence of the creators lost to the distortion?

...thinking on more....

You said they were not Zoa crystals, but you did not say they were not crystals from the true (Original) warrior guyver's unit.

I don't think the Stone's really needed a physical base to be formed. The creation of the paradox it self could be all that was needed. I know I was the one going on about the W'kar element and so forth, but if you stop and think about it in a universal scale....Millions if not billions of worlds all teaming with life, all effected by the WG's paradoxal defeat of the GZ. Not to mention the continueing contamination from beings from the WG universe jumping into this universe and that universe, it all adds up to a massive alteration to the entire multiverse. And in the multiverse all times, universes, and realities exist at the same point or 'time.' In the multiverse time trully doesn't exist, so the stones could have formed there and merely seaped into the WG universe through the 'opening' created by the paradox.

When you stop and think on the multiverse scale physical objects, even as unique as the W'kar element, don't really seem as 'special' or important. Not saying it couldn't have something to do with it, or that they aren't special in anyway, just no more special than a grain of sand on the beach is compared to the entire world.

You keep up with that route and I will keep with mine :D

maybe one of us will get it right.

My last post pertains to Zeo's reference to lost room. The artifacts in the room are suposedly components to make a greater being (God) or one god like.

If we follow it this way.

GZ goes balzac and destroys every thing. Everything is dead end of story. Sort of.

Something can not come from the future of nothing thus something survived. Creator ship with the warrior unit. And possibly some humans. (Test subjects to save the experiment)

Upon seeing the awe some power of teh GZ they further work on the warrior unit to enhance it with elemental properties other than gravity.

Chosing a worthy host they use a portal to send the new enhanced warior guyver to the past in hopes of changing what happened.....uh oh....paradox 1

Enhanced warrior guyver returns to proper time to find it is alone.

The ship never has to leave thus the enhanced warrior unit is never made but the enhanced warrior guyver exists. Now the reators know the warrior unit comes from somewhere.

They finish the project, time passes, events happen they wake up to see Jason behind the mask of the warrior unit and realise Oh POO! You gotta go save us! They send him back. Now Jason destroys the GZ, no need for an enhanced warrior unit was ever needed, history has overwritten the enhanced unit. Paradox 2

My thoughts are history was unabe to fully rid this unit and remnants of it are what are being found. Once united the entire unit could be put together.

......or I just came up with a new character.

The artifacts in the room are suposedly components to make a greater being (God) or one god like.

Misinterpretation, that cult was just filled with dillusions of what the room represented. Facts are the artifacts were all part of the room at the moment of the event that erased it from the known universe.

So if you brought them all together you would not become a god but rather restore things to the way they originally were.

I.E.> The room wants to be whole again...

Remember artifacts brought back into the room can be destroyed but the puzzle has to be completed so if an object is destroyed then something else takes its place.

The artifacts are cosmically out of place, so in the normal world they are indestructable and provide some strange power.

The room basically represents a piece of space time seperated from the whole. As such each artifact is a piece of that space time and the forces trying to repair that damage is what grants each object its power. Like pieces to a puzzle that adds up to a universe, or in this case a small piece comprising of that lost room.

I made the reference because it is a sci-fi showing how a paradox can cause even everyday ordinary items to become cosmic powered objects of enormous potential.

And the WG universe is one big paradox :twisted:

Ah.

So I would think that excaped psycho is more on track?

Unless the stones are simply debree from the original timeline. Where they should be they would be nothing more than a pebble on a dirt road but in the forced timeline they hold the powers to bring the old time back together. Possibly being drawn to one another to rebuild to ruined timeline.

I hadn't really ever stopped and thought about what the stone's purpose for being is, only their creation. Although I haven't seen the movie Lost Room I'm definately going to check it out. I'm looking forward to reading the official story line about the stone's and their powers.

Similar in fashion but nowhere near as powerful and far more diverse.

Okay then.

While alot of the stuff that has been discuseed kind of flies right over my head by here is my idea. I may not understand what these stones are I do have a guess as to when they where created.

So given the facts that they originate in the GWOTG Universe and where created a long time ago, I can only think of one event that might meet that criteria. The first activation of the W'kar unit.

I'm not sure how, why or what they are but I believe that when Ai-Talis activated the W'kar unit after the W'kar Element was introduced into it somehow created the stones. According to Greg "Ai-talis was able to things the creators had never seen, power not thought to exist." (Meeting of the Warriors for a reference). Since thi, if I guessed right, occured after the the Element was added it makes me believe that the crystals are somehow connected to The Element itself.

Maybe the reason they are so diverse and powerful is because the stones are actually segmented representations of the W'kar Element itself. Since the element can only be formed with the birth of a planet maybe the reason it is so powerful is because it represents the fundamental forces of the planet itself and takes the massive amounts of energy and potential and focuses it into an immensely condescened and amazingly powerful substance. This might explain why the stones each have various properties because they are linked to fundamental forces that combine together to comprise the W'kar Element, The Black stone being gravity, the one Zarfel found being lightning/electromagnetic and I have no idea which one Wynd found might be.

However that's what I came up with, I might be wrong but eh, at least I tried.

...or the Temporal Paradox of the WG universe caused a W'Kar element to split itself into many different pieces. Just an idea.

So given the facts that they originate in the GWOTG Universe

Uh, no they were created in the WG Universe a long time ago. Sorry, I think you're being too literal.

Though McAvoy is correct the Paradox was involved, along with dimensional energy.

Well, I am not going to speculate, but let's remember that the current timeline was never supposed to exist and that by having WG save Earth he caused a massive ripple effect that not only affected his universe but others. On top of that it's a paradox as well, since WG already existed when he went back in time to change history.

So literally history was rewritten and probably caused massive consequences on multiple dimensions and levels, side from merely saving Earth.

maybe a portion of kregen were killed or imprisoned as a result of WG's actions. let me clarify this a little the kregen of WG's universe are unable to leave said universe.