Yes, indeed, my ally Largo, and to you, my faithful comrades, I say unto thee: We must not question the great ones who created this wondrous temple for us avid followers of the Guyver Code. Their judgment and knowledge are great, and many things weigh upon them as they continue the Chronicles within. 8) We must hold true to our faith in their wisdom, and rejoice in the hope that sustains us as we await the arrival of the next chapter in this great milestone in the annals of the Guyver Code. :D

P.S. Someone get me a script. I'm too good for this stuff! :lol::lol::lol:

P.S.S. Keep the faith, fellas. Good things do come to those who wait. :mrgreen:

No one on this board does this for a living so they can't devote a majority of their time the site. Real life gets in the way. Also consider the fact that they do this for fun, and if they no longer consider it 'fun', then there is no point in doing it right?

You know... I have no idea what is going on anymore.

For the longest time there, we were barely struggling to stay alive. The forum seemed dead.

Then life started to breath into it, and the group started to get back together, with certain members returning to even post on the forum. Things seemed to be on the up and up, and inspiration was starting to return.

However... it seems that everybody has somewhat dissapeared once again.

Honestly, the future of this site does not seem too bright. And really, it's been in a slow, painful death state for some time.

There was a time when our secret disscussion forum was one of the most posted in forums, even in this boards best days. That board barely has any posts in it at all anymore ( granted, I am guilty of it as well).

For a fanfiction site, I'd say it's had a hell of a good run. We've been around for a good 8 or so years... more than pretty much any fanfiction site in existence.

But, we shall see what the others think.

well i for one do not want to see this forum go under...in my opinion the reason the forums gone so quiet is because theres nothing new to talk about...im not blaming the writers what soever you guys do a fantastic job...but you can only talk about the same thing so much...i bet £100 once a new story is posted the forum will be active once again... :apt: :wg: :mura: :G1::G3::G2::G0:

I agree with Spartan when the new fic is put up the forums will come back to life again.

Personally i would hate to see this place condemned to internet oblivion as its one of my favorite sites and all of the writers have done a wonderful job not only keeping it damn near perfect but also writing a story that can keep dragging people back the second the site is updated with the newest chapter.

While I don't dissagree one thing to consider, I alone, since I started reading this forum have gotten married and have a daughter. Life changes and the time and effort which one can devote to such things unfortunately is taken up by other things. If it is written and posted I will read it. If not, well, I have the patience of a stone.......

Well as a long time WG.com reader and member I gotta ask this question. Will this fanfic site cease to exist in the near future. I mean I understand if the writers have to pack up and close this chapter on their lives, but I would like to know if I should start making sure I have copies of the stories so that I can read them for posterity. I hope my concerns are unfounded.

I've forseen the end coming for some time. I even went through all the stages of loss. I've been an avid reader of the various fan fictions since there were only 'Union of the Guyvers' and the early W'kar series on their respective boards. I think that maybe it's time for them to go, but I ask only one thing. Don't let this site fade slowly into the night....Let the Guyvers and the W'kar go out with one last fight. I'm not asking for everything to be tied up all nice and pretty, all I'm asking is end the stories the way the characters live, by their freaking mega smashers! Would Jason, Greg, Max, Mei Lynn, Scott Matthew, or Kalen sit down and die? Or would they grit their teeth, unsheith their swords and go running against the ten billion monsters barring down on them?

I say IF it's going to end now then let it end with one hell've a big bad kick in the balls, bodies dropping left and right, no one's getting out alive, who's your daddy fight!!! Not a single freaking one of the Writer's key characters would lye down and die. These guys have been with you writers for damn near a decade! Are you going to let them die without their revenge? Are you going to dennie them their finest hour, the moment that everything has been building up to since you started? As your guy's most loyal and stedfast fan, I sure as hell hope not!

There I've said my peace. I would say 'live on Guyver Fan Fiction!' but hell it's smelling more and more like funeral flowers around here. Maybe I'm wrong and all I need is a new deoderant. but if it looks like ash, smells like ash, tastes like ash, then chances are somethings been creamated :(

Well said, psycho. Well said indeed. :D I, too, have been an avid reader and admirer of this site for many a year, and if the fates are willing to keep this place alive, so shall I remain as well. 8) To all of the writers, animators, artists, and mods of WarriorGuyver.com, we salute you, and commend you for your resolve, tenacity, and downright stubborness to let this wonderful site fade away. :P If it takes some extra time to keep it going on, fine w/ me. Life is our adventure to follow, and the paths we take may lead us one way, only to draw us back when we least expect it. :roll:

I agree. If the orginal writers feel it's time for them to quite, then it probably is. But in stead of the Fan Fiction dieing with their departure, they could pass the torch onto another. I'm sure that somewhere out there someone has the talent needed to carry on the various story lines. Maybe even merge them into one story line. Now some story lines would be harder to merge then others but I think alot of them could be merged with little trouble.

The writers could hold a write off, so to speak. Where everyone interested in taking over could post sample peaces for the writers to choose from. Maybe even one of the current writers would be interested in taking over the other's story lines? I know this site was started as a fan fiction but it has grown into a much more interesting story then the one it's based off of. It was long ago when I stopped following the official guyver story; But I've maintained a strong fondness for this site and these unique stories. I don't want this site to die anymore then the next person. I would rather see it go through some kind of metamorphasis then end. I know eventually it will end, no matter the actions the writers' undertake, simplely because everything has an end in it's own time.

As much as it pains me to say it, this site has become stagnant. If something isn't done and done soon, this site will simple fade away until the regular board becomes as dead as the secret writer' board has become. If this site must die now then let it go out with a bang. If the writers' wish this site to continue without them as the central creative force, well I can get behind that as well. The one thing I don't want to see is this place becoming like the Orignal Guyver 4 site. No happy ending, No sad ending, hell no ending at all. Last time I checked that board it said the next story should be up soon and that was over three years ago.....still no new story. And I liked that site....I would hate for this site to share Guyver 4's fate. When Isis was reborn here I was thrilled but now it seems like her rebirth came to late. Maybe I was premature in my coment about creamation before. But if something isn't done soon, then someone better start gathering wood...otherwise it could start to smell around here.

Your's Trully,

the Pyscho-boy

While new talent is definitely a good idea what about the hidden talent we may already have. You guys. Not trying to be rude but give it a shot. It may be easier than you think or you may find it daunting and realise why it takes so long. Either way you never know until you try.

On a side note, I say they take the story lines from this side, compile them into a video game. Might make for decent mmo.

I do not know if I would consider it as seeking an apprentice so much as, should some wayward mind venture into the demented realm of morbid fascination, mind bending logic, and erotic pain then they might find the throne of succession.

Basically it would come down to doing a fanfiction of a fanfiction of the Guyver series. How interesting... though considering I am doing the same thing.

Ironically though a year ago I was writing a political standpoint on the AAR for the GWotG. Basically what would and how would Albass go to save the human race?

It's unfinished and i haven't touched it since May. It's kinda obsolete now since there are quite a few things in there that do not correlate with the Iatest stories in GWotG. I wrote that originally as a subplot to the main story which was introducing an original character who was a lost dimsional Guyver getting lost in the GWotG universe. Then I liked the Albass subplot so much better that that became the main plot.

But that's on the back burner right now as I am mainly focused in terms of writing fanfic, on the Juggernaught storyline and then possibly the Purple Matrix/Nemesis story.

For my part, I'm a perfectionist about my stuff. I have written three seperate scenarios for the next part of Chronicles and not been pleased with any of them. Number 4 is looking better, but I get caught in the trap of 'is anyone going to be able to relate to what I'm writing?' and that gives me pause and makes me re-evaluate my work a lot. So yeah, 2 years in the making is a long time for a piece of fan fic I know, but it's part of my process in the midst of work, school and other activities. It's coming guys, it's just taking me a while to get it how I want it with what time I can give it.

I work at home now, which on one side makes it seem like it'd be easier, but in the reality I want to get away from my office and computer more often than not at days end.

The ideas are there, getting them down in a way that satisfies is taking time right now.

Hey, XT, no worries, man. :) Life can sure take up a lot of your time, but remember: good things do come to those who wait. We of the WG and GWOTG faithful have been here for a long time, and I for one hope that I speak for all of us when I say that we don't intend on going very far anytime soon. When the finished product is ready, we will be waiting with baited breath, and wide smiles of joy. 8)

Personally, I wouldn't want someone to continue with my stories.

It's not that I don't think somone could do it, or do a better job... but I wouldn't want somebody to be stuck with what I left. And with what I do have done, I don't think anybody really even knows how I want my characters to handle certain situations.

Because in my personal opinion, what I have now, is incomplete. And not just the fact that I have more stories to write. But the main fact that my vision for the stories, also go back to the begining... re-writing what I have already done, in order to make it more original, something more my own. And more importantly, something not so cookie cutter. In the past, fleshing out characters was not a big priority. Back then it was battles and bloodshed.

Now, looking back, I really want to reinvision my characters. Not really change them... but improve on what I had originally planned.

Of course, the main problem is, trying to actually get the work done.

I will say this.

If I ever decide to officially let it go, I will give a timeline, updated character profiles ect... of what I had planned, and what was going to happen to my characters in the future.

And by the looks of things... it may happen sooner than later.

Personally, I hope you guys either finish the fic to the end, tell us what you were going to do as Matt said, or pass the torch. I have seen a few of my favorite sites die and only one or two came back. I don't wish it to happen to this place. I've followed it since 2001 and hope it continues for a few more years at least. I get much joy from reading all of the fine work everyone has put into everything. The drawings and the DFs especially, but most of all, the story.

Here's to WG fanfiction getting back on it's feet! :D And if that means waiting a while longer, so be it.

Good luck to all you fine authors.