the Links section of the site

Sully

I'm going to be updating the links section has part of the next update of the site (due when I've finished my next part of 7 days).

If you have a website which you want listed there (more so to Guyver and to anime in general) please provide the link on this post.

This topic will be un-sticky'd after the update.

• 2 months later...

Oh, I didn't seen this topic before sent the PM to you :oops:

Please place the link of my site Guyver-World.ru - its 100% about Guyver ...and its 100% russian x)) (and autotranslate is down :( ) I placed banner of Warriorguyver.com here: http://guyver-world.ru/guyver_links.html :D

the code of my 468х60 banner is:

russian guyver anime and manga fan-site guyver-world.ru

there is some other banners with different colours:

http://guyver-world.ru/banners.html

if you will write description under banner, please write in it something like: "russian guyver fan-club"

• 11 months later...

If you have a website which you want listed there (more so to Guyver and to anime in general) please provide the link on this post.

This topic will be un-sticky'd after the update.

There always minehttp://warriorwizard.tripod.com/ Even though I don't have much of the fanfic :cry: , but they're is plenty of Datafiles

:!: .

Edited by Guest

• 5 weeks later...

Liliputinglogo.jpg

Liliputers

This database is designed to make it easy to compare current and upcoming liliputers. You can sort the list by clicking on any field (name, display, cpu, price, etc). To see all of the information about a laptop at a glance, click the little icon to the left of the computer name (or right click and select open in a new window).

mygazines_logo_201x60.png

MYGAZINES.COM

What is Mygazines?

Mygazines is your free place to browse, share, archive and customize unlimited magazine articles uploaded by you, the Mygazines community.

• 7 years later...

I've a little project going on at the moment with the Links section of WG.com.

I've being working on the old / hosted websites and working out a way with keeping them as they were but also disabling their link sections so that their isn't any inactive links. Basically whatever links they have will be copied to the main page of WG.com's link section.

I'll also be updating the old sites so there is a way out (usually through the links section now) and back to the WG.com site. This will help making it easier for people to browse there way from one site to another within WG.com.

• 4 weeks later...

If it's apropriate, please add guyverology.tumblr.com to the links section. I even created an animated banner:

guyverology-big.gif

This tumblelog was started as an experiment with Tumblr platform back in 2013, but now it have over 5200 followers and occasionally can grab tumblr-community attention (I think 1000 notes on some posts is a good result for the Guyver blog). The blog is connected to the ifttt.com platform which is reposting the content to several other web services, such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Wordpress, Blogger, Flickr, Bitly, Diigo, 500px, Delicious and even Chinese Weibo :mrgreen:

------

There's also one other experiment with Google+ communities which went pretty good: https://plus.google.com/communities/109 ... 6366942360 But I'm yet to make a banner for it :mrgreen:

I never imagined that there are Guyver fans on Google+. And some of them not even using facebook or know about any other Guyver website, considering that they still keep asking me "where can I see the manga?" etc.

Heh, I also never imagined someone will just use Google+ services when it's started.

• Sully unpinned this topic