Not really if you think about it. He was severely injured after that battle. His unit has always taken alot of time to repair itself. In the fic, it's been only 2 or 3 days since that fight.

On top of that the Matrix in Dreadnought's control medal did something really nasty to his unit.

Had XT asked permission to try that trick, Dready might have allowed the unit to do what it was doing. but dready wasnt knowing of it so it was seen as an attack.

Dready may have allowed it. He's a nice sort of guy after all. That wouldn't have altered the outcome tho.

Let's just say it wasn't a random defense reaction on part of the matrix. :twisted:

As for Xt's whereabouts, he's a little out of commission for the moment. Between nasty battles, power drains, rather large explosions and various other abuses of his person he's feeling a little strained.

Dready may have allowed it. He's a nice sort of guy after all. That wouldn't have altered the outcome tho.

Let's just say it wasn't a random defense reaction on part of the matrix. :twisted:

As for Xt's whereabouts, he's a little out of commission for the moment. Between nasty battles, power drains, rather large explosions and various other abuses of his person he's feeling a little strained.

Well I hope he gets back into the action soon. :twisted:

The Bio Rhythmic Cannon...if it cud do what it did to Anubis imagen the possiblities

Well don't forget he also had a power boost from the kregen at the time. and that Anubis was newly formed and not at full power

but back on topic, hope we see more of XT soon

Use of that weapon practically trashed his armor more so than anything else. It has a tendenacy to destroy other systems of his armor. On top fo the fact that his regeneration may be inferior to even a standard Guyver, makes it a weapon of last resort. Such as trying to kill a Guyver Zoalord level enemy, i.e: Guyver Darkness and Anubis.

Use of that weapon practically trashed his armor more so than anything else. It has a tendenacy to destroy other systems of his armor. On top fo the fact that his regeneration may be inferior to even a standard Guyver, makes it a weapon of last resort. Such as trying to kill a Guyver Zoalord level enemy, i.e: Guyver Darkness and Anubis.

Who is Guyver Darkness?

Who is Guyver Darkness?

He was a special Zoanoid Lost Number that could hide itself from the visible part of the spectrum. Before W'Kar joined Chronos and changed things, he worked with Zertax Dominia to try and take out Chronos' enemies, including W'Kar.

Later on, he managed to get his hands on a remade Psycho Guyver's unit that the Zoalord Vulcan made, but could not bond with it, so he gave it to someone who could - The Darkness, who then became known as Guyver Darkness.

He was then, later killed by XT2 if I remember right with his Bio Rythmic Cannon.

He was killed by a combination of W'Kar's Energy Draining and the Bio Rythmic Cannon. His bio level was stated to be in the 72,000s, or twice as powerful than Guyver Alkanphel. So he's easily a 60x character or more.

Which shows that even though he was a Zoalord, the unit he bonded to was not as powerful than a true Guyver unit. Probably because of the way it was remade.

Back to the reason i created this post...

1. am i correct in saying the XT currently in WG universe is the same XT as from GWOTG...and also wouldnt he be one of the strongest in the universe seeing as he went toe to toe with W'kar and beat him up real bad??

2. what is the black gem...it seems to like gravitational energy??

sorry for the double post.

Just a friendly tip.. there's an Edit button you can use to fit updates like that into your previous post, and unlike some forums, I don't think this one has a window as to how old the post can be before it's edited.