Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

post-2-0-37845900-1317941844_thumb.jpg

This is my current desktop. The wallpaper changes every month in the run up to the release of Star Wars: The Old Republic on December 22nd in Europe. It's automatic, so I just have to enjoy the switch.

I'm notoriously known for clean desktops so there's not much going on. Enjoy though!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FSN (also known as Fate Zero and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia) is so much better that Shaman King. Unlike having countless ghosts and ghouls as your weapons, the main characters are mages who make a contract with a legendary heroic spirit. I loved this series though I've yet to watch the Unlimited Blade Works movie. I'm going to wait until Fate Zero is done with before watching it as well.

I used a picture of Saber Alter as last months' background.

Anyway, here's my background for this month. Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!

Oi, Kenji, how do you get your images to look they way they do when U post them? I'm still trying to figure that out.

post-6-0-76754300-1323926483_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ryuu-Oh

FSN had somewhere between 24-26 episodes and then it had a 2 episode overview series with a few new pieces of animation added. It then had a movie added to it that revolves around the Unlimited Blade Works portion of the Visual Novel series.

The visual Novels total at about 3-4 sets in all.

Fate Zero is a new anime that is set as a prequel series to FSN and takes place during the last Holy Grail War.

As for where to place it, it mostly deals with warrior spirits and mages so possibly best place it in magic for now.