as Kanzaki Yui
- Kanzaki Yui
- 19 years old. Born on January 19, 1983. Disappeared in order to stop the fight among riders, a girl who was searching for her brother. First appeared in the series together with Ren, not completely in agreement with Ren, and also wanting to stop his fight.
- Shirou's organization of the rider battle comes from the circumstances involving her, and she herself became the unwilling main cause of the fight. In the endgame, the link between the truth about the outbreak of the Mirror Monster and her true identity was made clear.
as Kanzaki Shirou
- Kanzaki Shirou
- 25 years old. Born on September 29, 1977. a graduate student belonging to the Ejima Research Department in Seimeiin University. Separated from Yui, his name when he was adopted was Takami. Died in America. Developed the technique to transform humans to Masked Rider, the perpetrator that arranged the battle among riders. Although possessing the Rider Deck of Odin, exists in the Mirror World and does not have a real body, he could not transform himself (details unknown). Being frustrated that the progress of Rider Battle is slowing down, to reactivate the battle selected Asakura as a rider, gives the Survive card to Tezuka and Shinji who refuses to fight, and secretly maneuvers behind the scenes. Has no distinction with regards to Yui. Accompanied mainly by a phoenix type monster, kills those who are a burden and woudl cause Yui harm.
as Ookubo Daisuke
- Ookubo Daisuke
- 36 years old. Concurrently President and publisher of [ORE journal]. Also the senior of Shinji in his college years. Retiring from a Major Newspaper established his own company. A frivolous person has a hot journalism and a tough mind. Although he frequently roasts Shinji for causing many trouble, he understands his rare behaviour and honesty more than anyone, trusting him, and exists like a brother to Shinji.
- holding doubt in Shinji's actions which neglects his work and being preoccupied with the rider Battle, he decided to trust Shinji and letting him carry on with a salary cut. In the endgame learned together with Reiko of the Mirror World, Masked Rider and Shinji being a Rider, Ookubo gave him advise to stop his troubles, and Shinji finally finding his desire.
as Momoi Reiko
- Momoi Reiko
- 24 years old. A reporter for [ORE Journal], a senior of Shinji. For the sake of explicating suspicions, will thoroughly investigate even the the most trivial things, as well as a journalism that would not run away from danger, Shinji aims to be like her. In charge of the serial disappearance as well as Incidents connectng to Asakura. Has a firm character and a strong sense of responsibility, and was pleased by Kitaoka whom she got acquantied from gathering data, receiving a positive approach.
- Investigating the escape of Asakura which is not possible by humans, at the same the the disappearance of the surrounding people and the existence of Kanzaki Shirou, arrived to the hypothesis linking the disappearing incidents and Shirou with [mirrors]. Then in the alma mater of Shirou in America, and the escort of Asakura removing all mirrors through the instructions of Kitaoka, resulted in her solo data gathering, possessing the research data of Shirou in America, successfully ascertained the truth behind Mirror World and the Monsters.
as Shimada Nanako
- Shimada Nanako
- 23 years old. In chrage of [ORE Journal's] system. Tamed an Iguana named Maririn as a pet in the company's hot water room. Being first class in the knowledge concerning computers, but because of the words of Shibaura who stole the customer data, she was able to create a destruction virus in a short time for the program that he created. In halfway, Megumi who became a member of [ORE Journal], has a mutual dislike for each other due to the treatment of computers, and has been quarelling with her everyday since her entry to the company.
- In a coincidence, she managed to overhear the incurable disease of Kitaoka, in the endgame invited Reiko to date Kitaoka, was unyielding by hiding the truth, later Reiko reconsidered.
- While making outdoor photography with Maririn, the background of the picture coincidentally appeared Gigazell in the glass window, making the members of [ORE Journal] aware of human intellect beyond the glass, even though accidentally contributed greatly in the explication of the truth.
as Asano Megumi
- Asano Megumi
- 25 years old. Former secretary of Kitaoka Shuuichi. Kitaoka judging her to be an optimum bodyguard with her mastery of Kenpo employed her, but due to her clumsiness was dismissed. Later managed a mobile ramen house [Michinoku], filed a lawsuit against Kitaoka of wedding default (done to make Kitaoka turn around) and involved Shinji and Ren, although targeted by a monster, she was fortunate with her clumsiness, Kitaoka having sympathy on the monsters situation, and ran away. Later was pleased by Ookubo, and was employed in [ORE Journal]. Originally she wished to be a journalist, because of a mistake in vocational school took the exam for secretary, and became a secretary for the mean time. Has low blood pressure, will become anemic when nervous or expressing intense movements (Using Kenpo is no exception), misunderstanding this as an incurable disease. Has the habit of giving computers a strange nickname. When Asakura called Shinji in [ORE Journal], it was unfortunate that she did not depict her mastery in Kenpo, and only making noise like Ookubo and Shimada.
as Kanzaki Sanako
- Kanzaki Sanako
- 45 years old. Aunt of Yui and Shirou and the owner of the coffee shot [Atori]. Has a hobby of traveling overseas, using the capital saved from the profits of Atori and travels the world. Recently she returned from the Himalayas, and next would want to go to the Amazon, participating in association of like-minded people. Has a wide heart and somewhat eccentric, has the habit of saying [My intuition is always never wrong], and never correct. Pleased with Shinji and Ren (At first hated the insociable Ren, but later reconsidered after learning his specialty in cooking), allowing they to lodge on a condition of working in the shop when they are free.
- Knows that Shirou died in America, but because she believes in what Shirou said about [Yui will disappear on her 20th birthday] when he was being taken by the Takami's, she covered this from Yui.
as Ogawa Eri
- Ogawa Eri
- 24 years old. Ren's girl friend, and a graduate student belonging to the Ejima Research Department in Seimeiin University. Joining the experiment of Kanzaki Shirou, she became comatose. Because of this incident it seems to be the reason why Darkwing was after her life, the details are unknown. Halfway, she returned to consciousness. In the last day, she opened her eyes from the [New Life] she received from Ren.
as Yura Gorou
- Yura Gorou
- 25 years old. Concurrently the Secretary and Bodyguard of kitaoka, and exists as the only good friend. Kitaoka calls him [Goro-chan]. Lives as the 5th of 7 siblings from his fisherman father, disliked to inherit his fathers occupation, had a quarrel with his father and proceeded to the capital. At that time, got involved in a casualty incident and Kitaoka was charged as his lawyer, and later detected the incurable disease of Kitaoka. Regretting that Kitaoka's incurable disease would not have progressed if he did not become his lawyer, having debt in that circumstances, completely devotes himself to Kitaoka.
- Sakakibara Kouichi
- 28 years old. In the TV series was consumed by Dragreder and disappeared, only his name appears. In the TVSP version he was Shinji's predecessor as Ryuki but was fatally wounded, gave the Card Deck to Shinji and disappeared.