Game accounts (PSN, Steam, Live)

PSN Account: HameedSSM

Current Games:

Marvel vs Capcom 3

White Knight Chronicles

Super Street Fighter IV

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I'm usually online during the weekends or Monday evenings...I miss the days when I could play for hours on end.

nice, you have white knight chronicles, My sister has it and it looks like an interesting RPG but i don't have the time to spend for RPG's, if you ever want to play a few rounds in marvel vs capcom 3 just let me know.

Name: FANSMEGINGTASTIC

Usually on Mortal Kombat

But sometimes on Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

Might soon be on Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, Tekken 6, BlazBlue Continuum Shift, Soul Calibur 4

Yes, I like fighting games

I haven't been online in a ages (over 3 months) because of crappy internet and my ISP being stupid)

It's hopefully been fixed now, so I can get back online in a few weeks and get back into the long list of online-heavy games I have...

nice, you have white knight chronicles, My sister has it and it looks like an interesting RPG but i don't have the time to spend for RPG's, if you ever want to play a few rounds in marvel vs capcom 3 just let me know.

Sorry it's taken so long to address this Odin - would be happy to play a few rounds of MvC3 :) WKC is a pretty good game; I've finished the story twice (to get everything) and I only have Questing left to do before moving onto WKC2.

If anyone wants this evil gamer on their XBOX Live list, then add: MechaGS ^^;

I'm on my XBOX quite a bit. If you do add me, mention it in message so I know who are from Japan Legend!

Let's see. I don't usually play my games online....never really tried to anyway. but here's me and the games i own.

Toku_Warrior

Games:

Batman: Arkham Assylum

DARKSIDERS

Ghostbusters

Haze

inFamous

Lego Batman

Mobile Suit Gundam Crossfire

Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe

Tekken 6

Transformers: War for Cybertron

White Knight Chronicles

I don't play my games that much as I use my system more for Blu-Ray movies and I don't have the funds currently to purchase any new games as bills are a pain for the foreseeable future (mostly just the rest of the year).

Just realised I ain't on this list yet. My PSN Tag is the same as my XBL Gamertag. For those who don't know what that is, it's MechaGS.

Feel free to add me. I don't use my PS3 much online but it's always fun to see what others are enjoying.

I just bought a PS3. Screen name is guyverfanboy

50 Cent: Blood on Sand

God of War 3

God of War Collection

God of War Origins Collection

Infamous

Infamous 2

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

hey guys,

my PSN name is tremault

finally got one. playing uncharted 2 (because the first one is overkill with enemies)

I'll try and add you guys, but i use the same screen for my PC and my consoles so that's gonna be awkward.

my gamer tag is sbmx68 I mostly play Soul Calibur 5 and Super Street fighter 4

Due to consoles being absolutely terrible in their release schedules, I am focusing on steam for now.

my username is Tremault.

XBOX, PSN, Steam: Allink7

Keep it simple.

XBOX: Usually Halo and CoD, but haven't been able to afford Gold recently.  Hopefully soon.

PS3: DC Universe Online is pretty much all I have right now.

Steam: Half-Life (2, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Team Deathmatch, Team Fortress), ESF, and ZEQ2

XBOX, PSN, Steam: Allink7

Keep it simple.

XBOX: Usually Halo and CoD, but haven't been able to afford Gold recently.  Hopefully soon.

PS3: DC Universe Online is pretty much all I have right now.

Steam: Half-Life (2, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Team Deathmatch, Team Fortress), ESF, and ZEQ2

added you on steam

Finally bought a month of xbox live on my real xbox account (been using my roomate's account for online) so if anybody wants to add me my xbox gamertag is odin2587, been playing Injustice for a while, the games i have are the following:

injustice gods among us

super street fighter 4

soul calibur 5

Tales of vesperia

Fallout 3

devil may cry collection

sega genesis collection

and more but I don't remember the names at the moment. XD

hey guys, there must be many people here that have steam!

are there anybody I have not added yet that wants to link up with me?

I think I'm LordSpleach on Steam but I haven't used it in a while, but that's because I shouldn't play any hardware intensive games on my laptop. I played Diablo 3 on it when I shouldn't have.

• Like 1

Do any of you guys have a 3DS? if so here is my friend code:

3282 - 2701 - 2765

Currently only own Ocarina of Time 3DS but will buy Pokemon X digitally once it launches.

If play Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate, Resident Evil games, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, Guitar hero Warrior of Rock or BlazBlue Continuu shift EXT. add me on PS3.

PSN ID: VAND1TA

I also have a 3DS and playing Pokemon X and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Nintendo 3DS FC: 4742-4738-1602

Not much of a gamer, but I do still have a PS2 and play some of the old Medal of Honor games and GT4 on it.  I also have Steam so I can play Postal 2, though I haven't played it in a while.

do you want to give us your usernames so we can connect with you?

It's the same as my forum name, but to be honest it's sort of a waste of time to try and connect with me that way, since I'm not a big gamer.  I don't mind, but I'm not on Steam a ton, especially now that I'm out of the house until possibly the end of this week, and I don't play online anyways.  You and anyone else who's interested can message me there if you'd like, but I'm hardly ever on Steam.

If anybody has a Wii U add me by adding my Network ID which is Odin787

Current Games on console

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

The legend of Zelda Windwaker HD