Sign in to follow this  
Namielle

Worst Anime You've Ever Watched!

For me is this piece of garbage, Armageddon.

db1283d6.jpg

Not shore if it was originally like this or is the americanisation but I cant recall ever watching an anime more convoluted, contrived or just plain awful. I've seen it twice in my life, once as a kid and a few years ago when I was old anime hunting. As a result I dont remember much of actual plot but remember it being so rubbish I felt robbed of my time.

Edited by Prometheus Guyver

Right at the moment Tenchi in Tokyo, Elfen Lied, Inuyasha, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball Super. I might get some flack for this, but I also did not like Guyver: Out of Control very much. Everything just felt way off. The only thing that I did like was Valcuria's Guyver design. 

Almost all of the fillers, especially Naruto's. Some of the One Piece featured films, like that film when the team using guns wtf.

Let's see. Let me pull out my anime completed list. Ah yes! Here we are. The worst animes I've ever seen.

1) Heat Guy J

2) Mobile Fighter: G Gundam

3) Banner of the Stars II

4) Tactics

5) Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ

6) Kaze no Stigma

7) Dragonball

8) Mobile Suit: Gundam Seed Destiny

9) Demon King Daimao (by far the worst)

10) Ah! My Goddess

11) Inu X Boku S.S.

12) Inu X Boku S.S. [OVA]

13) Grenadier

Some others weren't horrible but weren't good either. But out of the 72 animes I've completed from start to finish. Those were absolutely the worst.

Let's see. Let me pull out my anime completed list. Ah yes! Here we are. The worst animes I've ever seen.

1) Heat Guy J

4) Tactics

5) Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ

6) Kaze no Stigma

7) Dragonball

10) Ah! My Goddess

11) Inu X Boku S.S.

13) Grenadier

Some others weren't horrible but weren't good either. But out of the 72 animes I've completed from start to finish. Those were absolutely the worst.

G Gundam worse than Destiny and ZZ? Ouch.

• Like 1

1) Heat Guy J

4) Tactics

5) Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ

6) Kaze no Stigma

7) Dragonball

10) Ah! My Goddess

11) Inu X Boku S.S.

13) Grenadier

post-1439-0-88735300-1457370352_thumb.jp

I'm going to have to disagree with you on G Gundam. I consider both Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny as total crap.

Sorry, that's not the list in order of their rating from worst to least. That was merely the order of my "completion" of the anime. I just listed them down in chronological order. Though I also disagree. G Gundam was by far the worst Gundam series I've ever seen. The only one that I can honestly say even remotely comes close to matching it was ZZ. Then again, I haven't seen all of them either. if you want me to relist them as according to my scoring them, I can do that too though lol. 

Cant really talk about Gundam, I was always a super robot fan and on that note...Demonbane!

demon-bane.jpg

I hate this series with a bloody passion! I hate it just as much as Armageddon, maybe more! Why you ask? Because this series is a perverse corruption of the works of H.P.Lovecraft! 

What makes it so bad is that takes the Lovecraft mythos and turns it into a stereotypical big chested bimbo, lolicon, robot,action, magic series! It pissed me off so much I stopped reading Lovecraft related books for a year!

The Necronomicon looks like this! 

8c9111cc318d30_full.jpg

I wish I was kidding!

Up next Nyarlathotep

nyarlathotep_by_douzen-d5i2s79.jpg

The Black Pharaoh, The Crawling Chaos has become...

2949849-5272474655-nyasm.jpg

...the crawling cleavage!

Cthugha The Living Flame. This 

9ed8e9608dfd9ea415dde8184bc9398e.jpg

To this!

1390782444110.jpg

Ithaqua The Wendigo, The Wind Walker. This

7ef729271349dde4fb4c05f33d679f54.jpg

To this!

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/demonbane/images/f/f1/Ithiqua_Fragment.png/revision/latest?cb=20140824190354

Other stuff that really boils my blood is that humans can actually, permanently defeat the power of the Great Old Ones and Outer Gods and mentioning and making the use of the Elder God, the single worst thing that was ever added to the mythos.

I have never hated an anime more for being stereotypical! Such wasted potential!

I didn't know they had an HP Lovecraft based anime. Are there others too?

I'll check for you.

'Ultimate Teacher'.

'Violence Jack'.

Those were pretty much garbage.

Hmmm I actually like Violence Jack. Jack's voice actor was also the voice of Enzyme from the Uk dub of Guyver. However I prefer the original dub and primarily the manga. The manga is much more coherent for the most part, in many ways it like Phoenix Saga. While Jack is the title character he isnt often the protagonist, sometimes he's an active member of the arcs plot while at other times he barely appliers, also like Phoenix Saga the arcs arent in chronological order, for example Hell Town dosent happen untill a good way into the story while Hell's Wind is the second arc. Harlem Bomber is an original story ova.

But I dont expect you to know any of this or care, just got the chance to talk about the manga and couldn't help it, to each their own. 

I didn't know they had an HP Lovecraft based anime. Are there others too?

Not many. We've got.....

Nyaruko: Crawling With Love

The Outsider adaptation though I've never seen it.

H.P. Lovecraft The Dunwich Horror Manga

H.P. Lovecraft - Nyarlathotep - Manga

These two seem to be part of a series, Japanese only though.

The Call of Dagomon episode from digimon adventure 02

The Call from the Past episode from Big O (primarily referencing)

You will find the odd anime references lovecraft work in some episodes if you look hard enough.

Also not shore what these are from but the artwork is cool.

Cthulhu

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/cosmic-horror-rp/images/d/d4/--Ultimate_Cthulhu--.png/revision/latest?cb=20140224230643

Bokrug

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/cosmic-horror-rp/images/2/2a/--Bokrug--.png/revision/latest?cb=20140417053215

Cthylla

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/cosmic-horror-rp/images/1/1c/Cthylla-beast.png/revision/latest?cb=20140225065012

Dagon

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/cosmic-horror-rp/images/8/88/--Dagon--.png/revision/latest?cb=20140225000627

Haster

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/cosmic-horror-rp/images/5/5a/Hastur-re.png/revision/latest?cb=20140306080217

Azathoth

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/cosmic-horror-rp/images/4/48/--Nuclear_Chaos--.png/revision/latest?cb=20140224235856

Their for some RPG and there are a few more, some like Cthulhu and Haster have multiple forms

Also you might want to look up Cthulhutech, it an rpg based on lovecrafts work. it set in the future were humanity are at war with the Mi-go but also have to deal with all the other dark forces like the Deep Ones. Has some inspiration from robot anime, robotech and even guyver.

I can't really say. There is a ton of anime that I hated. Too much for me to name off. I guess the one anime movie that really sucked was Dark Schneider. It skipped a lot of good story and left you confused on what the hell was happening. 

Pretty much anything anime made since 2005 has sucked.

The only thing I've semi enjoyed is Parasyte Ex Maximum and that in the end feels like Guyver in a way but is just different enough to pull it off.