guyversudo

New Guyver Figma's

Still, I suppose it's still good to see more merchandise being made. Every little bit counts for us misfit Guyver fans.

1 hour ago, PowerofGuyver said:

So Winter Wonder Festival 2019 is going on right now. And over at the Goodsmile Max Factory section, there was a Guyver I and unpainted prototype Guyver III.

They couldn't possibly be redoing Guyver III could they?

https://www.forbes.com/pictures/5c600579a7ea432d0765a2ba/wonder-festival-2019-wint-18/#b7725884edcc

Was about to say that I can't believe they're releasing ANOTHER guyver I until I saw that they finally changed the top pair of abs to not be split in half and partially attached to the underside of the breast plates. Always thought it looked a bit odd on previous Guyver figures and was very confused when that 'feature' was kept on the figma.

2 hours ago, Bio-Boosted Dude said:

Was about to say that I can't believe they're releasing ANOTHER guyver I until I saw that they finally changed the top pair of abs to not be split in half and partially attached to the underside of the breast plates. Always thought it looked a bit odd on previous Guyver figures and was very confused when that 'feature' was kept on the figma.

To be fair... The Bio-Fighter line were proto-types for what Figma would become. So shrinking their Guyver figures should be a no brainer.

...they just need to do more...

Oh I am so on board with these!! Yay for merch! Boo to no new manga.