guyversudo

New Guyver Figma's

False alarm with my Guyver III purchase. Turns out the store I ordered them from, didn't have the figure in stock. It was a pre-order. Despite saying "availability in stock" on the product page.

I cancelled the order, and now it looks like I really do have to wait for Amazon. It looks like the entire supply to US sellers is really delayed. No one in the US has it in stock. Did it take this long for Guyver IIF to reach the US?

59 minutes ago, PowerofGuyver said:

False alarm with my Guyver III purchase. Turns out the store I ordered them from, didn't have the figure in stock. It was a pre-order. Despite saying "availability in stock" on the product page.

I cancelled the order, and now it looks like I really do have to wait for Amazon. It looks like the entire supply to US sellers is really delayed. No one in the US has it in stock. Did it take this long for Guyver IIF to reach the US?

Sorry to hear that dude. I dont know whats up with US stock. I always pre-order from Japan. Had a look for you, but only Nippon Yasan still have stock and they are charging $100. Hope you get it soon!

I preordered from Japan and only paid $130 US for 2 Guyver 3's shipped to my house. They arrived in 3 days from the release date. 

I don't know if I can accept 100 bucks. At the store I was ordering from before I cancelled, I was paying 215 for 3 of them with free shipping, I thought that was a good deal. Hopefully Amazon will match that.

5 hours ago, Blue5ive said:

Mine only came to $65 each with free 3 day shipping.  Should have gotten a third one. 

Where did you buy yours from?

I bought thru AmiAmi.  With Guyver 3 figma they had a preorder special that was 20% off plus free shipping.  So I bought two :)

• Like 1

Yeah, amiami, CDJapan, Nippon Yasan are all great, but you have to pre-order.

If you miss the slot you're screwed. The never tend to re-stock and when they do the prices go up.

I delayed on pre-ordering because of the arm issue with Guyver IIF. Since the sculpts are almost the same. I had figured the same issue could be present, but it doesn't seem so. Several reviews on YouTube make no mention of it, where's reviews on Guyver IIF, had the arm issue present often.

I made a huge mistake. :(

Also, I ordered two Guyver IIIs off eBay last week, and they arrived today. Damn good figure, love it. I aim to buy two more.

Now for the inevitable male Guyver II...

• Like 1