guyversudo

New Guyver Figma's

3 hours ago, Blue5ive said:

AmiAmi is offering a 20% discount and selling it at 5900 yen right now :)

Do u know if they charge your card right away or wait till its ships

Got my Guyver IIF for Xmas!! Moved my other guyvers to my bedside shelf and set them up!! I've said it before, but the scale with the Gigantics is amazing!! I can't wait for Guyver III!! Also collecting my Sanken Studio Gigantics tomorrow!!

GxvlHL5.jpg

Edited by Kanji
  • Like 3

good picture.

I have so buy a guyver 2F figma but I have no displayed it again.

Edited by stars666
  • Like 1

Well looks like I got burnt by nin-nin-game. Originally pre-ordered the movie version from them for £46.67, but they just cancelled my order and sent me a refund saying they couldn't get it from their supplier. :(

Luckily I was able to buy one today from Nippon Yasan for £54.14, so less than £8 more. I was relieved the price hadn't skyrocketed like most webshop exclusives!

5 hours ago, Kanji said:

Well looks like I got burnt by nin-nin-game. Originally pre-ordered the movie version from them for £46.67, but they just cancelled my order and sent me a refund saying they couldn't get it from their supplier. :(

Luckily I was able to buy one today from Nippon Yasan for £54.14, so less than £8 more. I was relieved the price hadn't skyrocketed like most webshop exclusives!

After preordering and paying import taxes and courier fees, mine came to £65 each.  I'm trying to find UK sellers that sell them, hoping to just buy one for a similar price. It may take a few weeks longer to get, but I resent paying the courier handling charges.

Has anyone found cheaper or similar deals anywhere in their own countries?

Can't wait for Guyver III figma but I think I have a few ways to pass the time. I have Guyver 1's that I just fixed the eyes going to my store and combining with a Pink Guyver IIF figma. Love the Female Guyver figma's they are almost perfect. 

20170106_161621.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Sorry to necro post, just thought I'd share my experience with the Guyver IIF.

So I bought two of the OVA version off Amazon, when they arrived I opened one, only to have the right arm pop right out of the shoulder socket. No amount of force I put on it would keep it in, slightest movement and it fell right out. The left arm had no such issue, same with the legs. Figured it was defect. I opened the second figure and it was perfect, no problems. 

I filed a return claim on the defective figure and got a refund, then bought another. Hopefully it won't have any issues.

Edited by PowerofGuyver

My 2 were fine.

Now I am just waiting on my Guyver 3's I preordered.

Posted (edited)

I really hope they'll continue after Guyver III, make the regular Guyver II at least. Fingers crossed. Or perhaps an updated Guyver I.

Edited by PowerofGuyver

I have never really cared for Guyver 2.  I would like to see them do other characters. Would love to see a Griselda or Libertus.  

Sad news about your GIIF Movie Ver. Mines still MISB. I felt no need to open it as I have the manga ver. on display.

I'm also crossing my figures for more Figmas. There's 44 Days until Summer WonFes, so really hoping we see more alongside GIII's release.

I've been clear on my personal Fav's before, and whilst Griselda and Libertus would be great, i'd really like a Aptom Omega Blast!!!

Like the Prime 1 statue, only articulated!

DCJP1487531792.jpeg

• Like 1

One very good thing in favor of Aptom is that he is Max's fave character. So hopefully he and we will get what we want.

• Like 2

Let's hope his like for Aptom could translate into an Omega Blast figure!!!

Well...the two other Guyver IIF figures I bought had the same issue, on both arms. Just won't stay firmly in the socket. Very very very disappointed. I even bought these two from a different seller. I give up. Out of the 4 I bought, only 1 works properly.

On another note,  guyver III is pegged for release next month. Keep us updated woth any news of confirmation of delivery and with what merchant you used. I can't wait to get mine

I hope Guyver III doesn't have any issues like my Guyver II, it'd be a shame if the last figure they make (90% sure it will be) isn't up to par. 

Guyver III confirmed for a July 26th release date: http://www.goodsmile.info/en/post/4545/Release+Dates+and+Changes+for+July+2017+Products.html

I can't wait! Although it almost feels like the end of an era...........no more upcoming Figmas, no new chapters announced and no anime...........

I'm worried it'll slowly be forgotten if it doesn't make a comeback in some form of media or another!

• Like 4

It's plodded along for 30+ years so far,  I can't see it stopping now. I think it will carry on slowly until it finishes. I hope so anyway! If we were just to hear any sort of announcement for Takaya, it would put manyfans  worries at ease, even if it was to stay on hiatus for a little while longer.

Posted (edited)

Here's hoping we can at least get the male Guyver II to round things out, after Guyver III.

Edited by PowerofGuyver
  • Like 1

Anyone know what this is? Says 1/6 Guyver I from MaxFactory. Shown at WonFes? Any more info?

604393.jpg?r=1501374394