guyversudo

New Guyver Figma's

6 minutes ago, chrisguyver said:

Ok is there an English site or how do I translate the text?

Yes there is an english version of Goodsmile.  You should see it pop up in google with an "en" at the end If I remember Correctly.

Sweet I pre-ordered the max of both from goodsmile. Now heading over to amiami to order some. Sweet I can't believe so many new Guyver's are being released. Figma's, Prime 1 Studio, and Sanken studio are all releasing Guyver figures. I remember the last time Guyver figures started popping up because shortly after we got 26 anime episodes. Hey I can dream can't I...

ba5513b369eb10686189ca42dca20d89.jpg

eeabe2b0ca6bd21595d76476e8e24004.jpg

4042d0a80e1873dda559db173d7938c3.jpg

f2eb71216ae556c545930fae55c2bc74.jpg

e329d3000daa09ee228b37350910d149.jpg

5a90bdfc1e1fec13525e73aa9f397470.jpg

dba8f619d62f46fe17f6577347880c8c.jpg

83126042070ded9e55f412c564e91689.jpg

download.jpg

download (1).jpg

• Like 2

Always! But what I really do is custom stuff that's why I buy extra. I have sold alot of Guyver 1 figma's that I fixed the head and the eyes that were flawed. I couldn't stand Guyver 1 looking like he had a visor.

20150109_202525.jpg

20150109_202437.jpg

• Like 2

Damn, awesome work!  I wondered about that Guyver llF.  Have not seen your work on fixing the Guyver 1 figma but sounds like something i would be interested in.

My fan favorites after G IIF have always been Aptom Ver.5 Omega Blast and Apollon! Also that Alkaphel is probably my biggest wish list figure of all time!!

If they do any Zoalords though, they need to scale with the Figmas. Keeping them BFC size would be perfect.

• Like 1

Most likely not going to happen, but I have my fingers crossed for a Guyver 1 re-releases, hopefully by the time Guyver III is released. I got 2 but damn it I'm greedy and want 2 more. But the prices are getting worse everyday. Just one little re-releases is all I ask. :(

It's sad, but you are probably right. Lets not forget a Zoalord as obscure as Purgstahl got a figure, so perhaps not all hope is lost.

Damn, if after a Figma Guyver III they would make any of the below 3 I would be ecstatic!!

2AL8ENp.jpgMYRKA5m.jpg4S6SeIf.jpg

On 6/14/2016 at 5:55 PM, Blue5ive said:

That would be nice.

I would love Libertus and Griselda as well.

Definitely would. I consider Guyver 0 to have the best design of all the Guyver units.

Yeah i like the Guyver 0 design a lot too.

If they would do Libertus i would buy a bunch of them so i could recreates scenes and stuff.  Already gonna try and sorta recreate one scene with Guyver3, Griselda and a bunch of Libertus on a cliff side using the trading figures.  Just need some more Libertus :)

Edited by Blue5ive

Just an FYI for those who haven't ordered the OVA version yet. If you don't want to pay RRP and EMS from Goodsmile you can order from Nin-nin: 

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/search?controller=search&orderby=date_add&orderway=desc&search_query=guyver&submit_search=Search

Also, if you live in US, you can order with free shipping from Anime Island: 

http://www.anime-island.com/products/guyver-ii-f-movie-color-ver-figma-guyver-the-bioboosted-armor.html

• Like 2

If they do end up re-releasing Guyver I, I hope he comes with that improved hip articulation like IIF, and with the same type of mega smasher pieces. Why they went with a dull grey is beyond me.

37 minutes ago, lyrz said:

Guyver III figma prototype shown at wonfes

403315.jpg

Just seen this!!! Very awesome!! Can not wait to have all 3 guyvers!! I hope they do more characters after this!!