Sign in to follow this  
The Shape

Mortal Kombat 2 DLC Pack 2

I think Tremor just got replaced!

Edited by Prometheus Guyver

A Xenomorph with Baraka's abilities?  That's something I wouldn't wanna mess with...

Yea, nice to know someone was paying attention and put their hybridization to good use. The Tarkata are Outworld human/Netherrealm demon hybrid warriors who are one of the primary races in Shao Kahn's army. While most would be described as unintelligent, bloodthirsty brutes Baraka was an exemplary warrior of their species who gained the rank of Enforcer after single-handedly defeating a rebel faction. His loyalty and strength make him a favorite of the emperor. He is an ideal host from which to breed a powerful Xenomorph Warrior. The Predator is so screwed. 

Alien.vs.Predator.2004.720p.BrRip.x264.Y

Leatherface seems like an odd choice but...... 

250343-19938-119305-2-jason-vs-leatherfa

• Like 1

I would love to see Freddy make a return, and maybe have Ash from Evil Dead make an appearance! :)

That would be cool. There is an free downloadable fighting game called TerrorDrome that actual as all the slasher icons fighting.

Am I the only one who's noticed a theme with these guest characters? They are all mask wearing/faceless killers?

Jason's hockey mask effectively removes any humanity from him (an aspect made more terrifying because he doesn't speak). The Predator's bio-mask has the reverse effect, we already know it's not human but that mask somehow makes that more bearable because it's so blank, we dread seeing what lays behind it. Leatherface's skin masks aren't just to hide his deformed face, in his original incarnation the masks were how he actually expressed emotion because he was incapable of doing so and he would wear a different one for different occasions. His masks inspires fear because of what they are made of and how Leatherface treats them as you or I would a tie, all of which reveal just how demented the character is. And finally we have the Alien who doesn't wear a mask but has a similar effect because like one its face is both human like but also distinctly inhuman, it is the pure embodiment of xenophobia and the fear of the unknown.

Mortal Kombat XL trailer.

Not gonna buy it myself but it is cool to see more of the kombat pack 2 characters.

So here Tri-borgs full gameplay plus something extra, watch to the end!

Did anyone get Mortal Kombat XL yet?

Yep maining Leatherface funnily enough.

On 4/8/2016 at 6:56 PM, Prometheus Guyver said:

Yep maining Leatherface funnily enough.

I use Triborg and Alien a lot now. I was using Scorpion, Mileena and Kenshi, but grew bored of overly using them in classic and endless tower mode.