Guyver1

Guyver collections... the REVISIT!

They shut down their Facebook page and shut down their website completely about a month ago.  

I was really liking what they were doing and saw what they had for Guyver 1 and Enzyme 2.  And they were looking at doing Guyver 0 since they had taken a poll on what figure most wanted to see next.

People have said they probably don't have the license to make guyver figures, I'm not sure if it's true or not. That would explain why the website and Facebook are down. I guess we will see in the near future.

That was my thought as well.  Figured that since Max Factory started doing the figmas they probably got legal involved and had a cease and desist order sent which basically put Sanken out of business.  Especially if they were possibly hit with a lawsuit as well.   Sucks since they were doing some good figures and had some cool stuff planned.

Shame, when you first said their site was down I thought you meant collectiblegroup, but then I realised they are only the reseller and not the manufacturers.

I honestly did wonder how long it would take before legal got involved as they were being advertised pretty mainstream for bootlegs. Although that's a bit of a harsh term as the scale and electronics really did set them apart.

I wonder whether that's why collectiblegroup are having to sell off their stock fast. They don't want to be complicit.

Like you suggest I think that is why Collectors Group is liquidating there stock asap.  Meanwhile all the other ebay sellers still have theirs listed for original price.

I was really looking forward to getting Sanken Guyver 1 and Enzyme 2.  They looked really good and we're 1/6 scale.  Next was going to be Guyver 0.  Now nothing.  So close yet so far :(

Did they ever show a prototype of the enzyme 2? I don't think I saw it. Do you have a picture?

Woo-hoo, just won the auction on Buyee for ZX-Tole precolored model for $17.00.  Only 8 more models to go now :)

• Like 1

I think I have 10 to go myself, but no spare money at the moment! There's not been much other than figma on buyee since January! Where did you get your Dr Balcus and aptom from? I usually have have a tax rebate in April time, I would like to get my hands on one!

Dr Balcus is actually a copy I got from UnitG.  Got it along with Aptom in a processing tank from him.   Love them cuz they are actually way better looking than the originals.

A Guyver 0 model has popped up on Buyee but because the seller has no rating it won't even let me bid on it :(

• Like 1

I tried zenmarket once to bid on mizuki/combat agent that buyee wouldn't allow me to bid on. You have to add funds before the auction then bid with what you have. I didn't win the auction as I can't went for more than I can't had to bid with, so I can't say how the rest of the service was. If you are interested, it might be worth some research and having having a go

Some updated pics of the mighty Guyver shelf at the homestead. I have gotten Guyver 2F, Elegan, an Enzyme battle damaged Guyver 1 and a few others. Sometime soon I will have all of the mangas and VHS tapes as well as a few other goodies added to a bigger shelf. If anyone has a Gaster or Thancrus for sale let me know! 

Guyver Shelf 002.jpg

Guyver Shelf 003.jpg

Guyver Shelf 004.jpg

Guyver Shelf 013.jpg

Guyver Shelf 008.jpg

Guyver Shelf 009.jpg

Guyver Shelf 010.jpg

Guyver Shelf 011.jpg

Guyver Shelf 012.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice. I've never seen the battle damaged guyver 1 before. Where did you buy it and who made the figure?

36 minutes ago, Gazham said:

Very nice. I've never seen the battle damaged guyver 1 before. Where did you buy it and who made the figure?

I am unsure who made it. I just bought it last week on ebay. It is about 12 inches tall. Really cool and I think rare find. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bio-Boosted Dude said:

Was gonna say what Gazham said - nice find man! 

Thanks BBD! Lots more to find...

Nicely displayed. I have been playing with mine a bit, but still needs work. Haven't even hang any Guyver art or pictures yet. Running out of room. 

Here's a look so far. Need to get more stuff out but I've been busy with work. Can't wait for my monthly 5 day rotation off. Starts this Friday.

20170318_130239.jpg

20170318_130813.jpg

20170317_001747.jpg

20170317_001016.jpg

• Like 2

Sudo... I bow the greatness my friend!! I have a LONG way to go before I catch up to you :g1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Guyver1 said:

Sudo... I bow the greatness my friend!! I have a LONG way to go before I catch up to you :g1

I think that most of us have a long way to go before a lot of us have such big collections!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gazham said:

I think that most of us have a long way to go before a lot of us have such big collections!

Yeah, very true indeed! 

• Like 1

^Definitely agree with this.  I just wish I had some nice shelves instead of the plain pine boards.