Guyver1

Guyver collections... the REVISIT!

FYI for anyone interested there are some loose bfc max figures for pretty cheap on US Ebay  

20 hours ago, Blue5ive said:

FYI for anyone interested there are some loose bfc max figures for pretty cheap on US Ebay  

I actually just got 4 new BFC figs from that seller. Solid deal!! Although they are technically a Christmas present from my fiance, so I can't have them until next month... sighs... she's the boss!! LOL

• Like 2

I just picked up 15 max factory BFC figs for dirt cheap on ebay!! I got Guyver 1, Guyver 3, Guyver Gigantic, Zoalord Pluqstahl, Zoalord Guyot, Aptom and 9... YES.. 9 of the zoanoids!! The zoanoids are not packaged, but the rest are. WHAT an awesome deal! I will post pics when they arrive! 

• Like 2

I had almost decided to pick up a few of those from that seller to have extra but changed my mind.  Definitely some great deals.

Ok! I just got my stash in last night and here are some pics. I will also have Murakami and ZX Tole come Christmas. SO happy!!!

2016-12-01 22.22.59.jpg

2016-12-01 22.23.14.jpg

2016-12-01 22.23.25.jpg

2016-12-01 22.23.42.jpg

2016-12-01 22.23.55.jpg

Edited by Guyver1
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, Gazham said:

Nice collection

Thanks man! I will get them all one day! Best part is there is still so much more to get so this will take a while... LOL

• Like 1

For anyone interested there is a Guyver 0 Max Factory precolored model kit for sale on Ebay UK selling for 300£.   While rare and one I want its a bit too rich for my blood.

I made a cheeky offer , but it was rejected. The last one on buyee.jp went for £60, so I'll most likely take my chances with buyee if the seller doesn't accept my offers

• Like 1

I would rather go through Buyee as well.  The figures you turned me onto were are great deal.  I know that Guyver 0 kit is not too common but £300 is way too much in my opinion.

Well someone wanted the Guyver 0 model enough to spend the £300 as it is now sold.   Congrats if it's anyone here.

My Imakarum turned up today, managed to find one on eBay.co.uk! That completes my set of bfc max figures, just the last few old bfw figures to collet now!20161221_173614.jpgof

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gazham said:

My Imakarum turned up today, managed to find one on eBay.co.uk! That completes my set of bfc max figures, just the last few old bfw figures to collet now!20161221_173614.jpgof

That's awesome.  I am working on trying to complete the Max Factory pre-colored model kits now.

Finally figured out how to input the Japanese spelling of Guyver into Buyee so I could actually see the all the listings.  Inputting it in English hardly showed me anything.  

Now I can mark off another of the pre-colored model kits.

Just finished putting together the pre-colored models for Derzerb and Gyuot.  Box for Gyuot was trash sadly.   Didn't like the way Derzerb leaned so far forward so with the magic of a heat gun I evened out his stance and made him slightly more upright for much better balance.

Now I only need 10 more of the models to complete my collection of them. 

7 hours ago, Blue5ive said:

Just finished putting together the pre-colored models for Derzerb and Gyuot.  Box for Gyuot was trash sadly.   Didn't like the way Derzerb leaned so far forward so with the magic of a heat gun I evened out his stance and made him slightly more upright for much better balance.

Now I only need 10 more of the models to complete my collection of them. 

Good stuff! I'm about to give up on buying them with boxes. As nice as it is together have them,  the cost goes through the roof. Resale bottoms out once you have cut and fixed them, so setting them all up like I do, it's a waste of money

• Like 1

On the models I don't care about resale personally.  I put them together because I don't see the point in having them if you are not going to assemble them.   3 of the ones I have I bought with no boxes :)

Well I finally got around to opening Sanken Studio Gigantic Dark and doing a photo shoot with them together. Enjoy!

DjD8mol.jpg1Oy6J7f.jpgtblYcbp.jpgdyQqaSO.jpgaIJaqOC.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gazham said:

They look awesome

2 hours ago, Guyver1 said:

That is epic! Love it!!

Thanks guys! They are indeed very cool! The photo's really don't do them justice as the flash spoils the effect the LED's give and the low light photo's always come out somewhat grainy.

I really should learn how to use my camera better :)

The red exceed is definitely on my want list, along with the Guyver I. The Murakami also looks pretty cool, hopefully they will be more affordable as they won't be as big.

If they are going to stick to upscaling BFC's then they really need to do Imakarum and Guyver III.

Sadly we probably won't see any more as it looks like SanKen Studios has closed down :(

24 minutes ago, Blue5ive said:

Sadly we probably won't see any more as it looks like SanKen Studios has closed down :(

Really? What makes you say that? They showed thier last prototypes at the Singapore Model Expo last year, I was really hoping we'd see more from them.

You can really appreciate the work that has gone into these. They must have been huge Guyver fans!!