Guyver1

Guyver collections... the REVISIT!

IMG_1785.thumb.JPG.c4ad81995df5459d705b90fc1f34cec4.JPG

Finally got my hands on Prugstall and the two versions of Female Guyver 2 / Guyver 2F :D

• Like 4

Nice collections guys as always! This post is a little off topic, but I thought i'd share a picture of my latest edition. Whilst not Guyver, those of you who remember Boah will recall the similarities in plot and character design! It was made in 1984 by Hirohiko Araki (of JoJo fame) and i don't doubt that both Araki and Takaya took influence from Go Nagai and 80's Hollywood Sci-Fi. It's such a shame Baoh only had 2 volumes, but JoJo was also a classic, so can't complain.

Anyway, the figure was a limited exclusive to Winter WonFes this year. Only 1,500 made, so I was lucky enough to find it on Mandarake for $100. I'm very please indeed!

dJnzFZT.jpgt2UqwCG.jpg

Edited by Kanji
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Guyver1 said:

That Baoh is sweet dude!

Thanks Guyver1! Baoh and Guyver are 2 original favs of mine. I love that whole evil agency posing as a legitamate cooporation, doing secret experiments genre. And the unlikely hero who ends up "the escaped experiment".

Id like to find another 80s series like that. For modern stuff Terraformars is pretty good I guess.

On July 26, 2017 at 3:46 AM, Kanji said:

Thanks Guyver1! Baoh and Guyver are 2 original favs of mine. I love that whole evil agency posing as a legitamate cooporation, doing secret experiments genre. And the unlikely hero who ends up "the escaped experiment".

Id like to find another 80s series like that. For modern stuff Terraformars is pretty good I guess.

Heck yeah man. I am just getting into Zetman. He reminds me of Guyver and Devilman rolled into one. Baoh is an old fav of mine as well! Walken... Oh Walken! Lol

The shelf in its current state. I need a bigger one as I have all of the tanks and vhs tapes, art book and novels and single mantas from monthly shonen captain...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Snaku said:

Very nice, where from?

Got her from a seller on eBay. She is awesome!

On 04/08/2017 at 10:09 AM, Guyver1 said:

The shelf in its current state. I need a bigger one as I have all of the tanks and vhs tapes, art book and novels and single mantas from monthly shonen captain...

Really liking the collection now, nice.

Maybe start filling the wife's side of the bedroom with stuff, she'll really appreciate it. Hehehe.

9 hours ago, guyverfan said:

Really liking the collection now, nice.

Maybe start filling the wife's side of the bedroom with stuff, she'll really appreciate it. Hehehe.

Ha! Yeah I already get enough flack for the shelf being in the living room. One day I will have a bigger shelf and make it even more grand. Lol! So long as I am allowed to survive...

Hello all! Got a few additions to the shelf. Evil Aptom, Guyver 3 figma, Guyver 3 model, Gigantic Dark and I have the movie color version of Guyver IIF on the way. All I am missing from the bfc line is Imakarum, Neo Zx tole and Gaster. Next up is saving for the Guyver 1 statue coming next year! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

The glory... I obtained the Sanken Gigantic Dark, also have my last missing zoanoid Gaster en route from buyee. All that remains are Sanken Gigantic Guyver1, Neo Zktol, Imakarum, Dr. Blacks and the Guyver1 ultimate version of the statue and bust coming next year and I think I will be set for a long time. Still want to get the old models and a few other monthly shonen captains with Guyver on the cover... But I have the time and not the moolah! Lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, guyverfan said:

Liking it, any pics of the gigantic dark lit up?

Not yet. I have to get the batteries loaded and set... Thanks!