Guyver1

Guyver collections... the REVISIT!

Gazham    184

Did the guyver 1 figure come with the did case? Or was it a different auction? Do you construct the bfc figures? I'd like to see the  zx-tole figure assembled. I haven't found time to build any since my daughter was born, I have 4 or 5 waiting!

• Like 1

Guyver1    208
5 hours ago, Gazham said:

Did the guyver 1 figure come with the did case? Or was it a different auction? Do you construct the bfc figures? I'd like to see the  zx-tole figure assembled. I haven't found time to build any since my daughter was born, I have 4 or 5 waiting!

Yes, congrats Gazham!!

Blue5ive    59

Hopefully in the next week or so I will be getting 3 of the Detolf display cabinets from Ikea so I can reorganize and better display my Guyver collection:)

*guyverfan    135
11 hours ago, Finch said:

All of these collections put together would be a GOLD MINE! :P

not to mention what some may have collecting dust in the attic!

• Like 1

UnitG    65
On 14/9/2016 at 8:35 AM, Gazham said:

yes it comes with the dvd case and i think is the smalles figure i have of guyver 1, yes i will build it the zx-tole, grats onyour daughter!!

• Like 1

eslim109    1

I am currently selling some Max Factory BFC figures. All MISB. I am hoping to sell within the US. The figures I have for sale are listed:

Guyver 1 BFC 05

Guyver 1 Plus BFC 05+

Guyver 2 BFC 04

Guyver 3 BFC 01 (dark blades ver)

Guyver Gigantic Dark BFC 09

Guyver Gigantic BFC 10

Zoalord Pluqstahl BFC 11

i can provide pictures upon request. 

• Like 1

Gazham    184

Very nice. Will you make them up? Or leave in box? I have 2 spare enzyme 2's without boxes if you ever want one reasonably cheap

• Like 1

Blue5ive    59

I already have a Thancrus made up without the box.  I will make up the Murakami.  I also already have a regular Elegan made up.  I thought the human torso piece on this one would be precolored but it's not.  I will have to see about having someone paint it for me.

Edited by Blue5ive

Gazham    184

Yeah. I still haven't painted aptoms head myself. Perhaps I'll  get round to it at some point

• Like 1

Guyver1    208

Adding 4 new BFC figures to my collection. I will be obtaining Aptom, the test type, ZX Tole and Murakami. I will post pics as soon as I get them! 

• Like 1

Gazham    184

Nice! Where did you manage to find barcus and processing tank?! I wish I had the funds to get it

• Like 1

Blue5ive    59

They are reproductions that UnitG had made for me.  I am really impressed with them.  They look absolutely amazing in person.  

Now I wanna try to get one of those green led light up bases by Bandai to try out for the bottom of the tank.

Blue5ive    59

The painting on Balcus is actually better than the original.  It's a bit more vibrant and detailed.  They same goes for the Aptom tank figure.