Guyver1

Guyver collections... the REVISIT!

Still need to display more stuff,   madridiq8e i do have some double figure that mybe i will sell,  display rocks and base i make them made from a good diorama artist, i will also make made some figures never ever made from enother figure artist, and finally after some years searching i have won a japanese auction, on this!! So happy!!!

352770.jpg

$_1.JPG

• Like 2

JEZ0

i have seen you selling your mask on ebay, great piece dude, i use to have a latex mask from guyver, but after some years it melted :-( unfutunally latex mask dont last, mybe before it does u should do something, dunno mybe fullfill with resin

57 minutes ago, UnitG said:

Still need to display more stuff,   madridiq8e i do have some double figure that mybe i will sell,  display rocks and base i make them made from a good diorama artist, i will also make made some figures never ever made from enother figure artist, and finally after some years searching i have won a japanese auction, on this!! So happy!!!

352770.jpg

$_1.JPG

I'm always interested in buying figures. Don't forget to post here before you sell anywhere else!

• Like 2

soon coming :-) (willing to sell colored or not) full resin kit very big (with movie scale guyver figure) if u intrested

Lisker1.jpg

DSCF0106.JPG

DSCN3903.JPG

• Like 1

20 hours ago, UnitG said:

congrats on winning the japanese auction !, and may I know what figures you're willing to sell, I have my own collection and I want to make it bigger.

but that Guyver bust 1:1 statue is too expensive @@ it's beautiful though

Nice win on that auction.  

I have seen a guy on Instagram who makes Guyver units and sells them on Etsy.  His look really good.

Definitely post up any Xtra figures/models you may want to sell.  Really envious of those different versions of Aptom precolored models!!!!

Pretty happy right now.  Just got my Imakarum in that I won on Buyee.   Thanks again to Gazham for linking me to it.  Ended up paying less than half of what I have seen them listed for on Ebay US!!   

• Like 1

I have a few of the MF figures, but my focus has always been on cels from the ova here is my site.

http://stevens.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

guyver1 you are actually using my scan of one of my best cels as your avatar.

still looking to expand my collection but price of cels have gotten crazy in the past couple of years.

Edited by Sparta101
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, UnitG said:

i'm soo luck they match perfectly :-)

14138462_877903985675186_215578023_n.jpg

14138948_877905309008387_1858936751_o.jpg

BTW where did you get 3 optimization tanks?   I have never even seen one for sale lol.

On 30/08/2016 at 5:51 AM, UnitG said:

i'm soo luck they match perfectly :-)

14138462_877903985675186_215578023_n.jpg

14138948_877905309008387_1858936751_o.jpg

what a great idea, that looks so cool too.

does the aptom in the tank still glow when you switch off the green led?

• Like 1

i will sell the first aptom pre colored figure already build (the white one in the pictures) that probably i will sell, i have the 4 hyperzoanoids on boxes probably will sell (not cheap), and lisker movie kit 30cm high in resin, if anyone rly intested let me know (keep in mind that i ship from italy so shipping cost can be little higher)

as action figures i have gigantic on sales on box, a guyver 3 on box and 2 guyver jumbo that probably will sell, if anyone need a specific one, let me know i may help find or get one

I'm looking for old max factory bfc figures and a bfc max imakarum, if anyone has any for sale that I need :P.

• Like 1

Decided to order the Guyver 1 & 3 figures from KSoul directly  instead of Ebay.  Ended up basically paying the same price for BOTH of them as I would have paid for just 1 on Ebay :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Blue5ive said:

Decided to order the Guyver 1 & 3 figures from KSoul directly  instead of Ebay.  Ended up basically paying the same price for BOTH of them as I would have paid for just 1 on Ebay :)

That's awesome, Blue5ive. I have both of them as well and they are pretty sweet!

• Like 1

Was bidding on a complete set of the Viz graphic novels 1-7.  Definitely dropped out since the bid went up to about $170 shipped and the fact that you can get all 7 in very good condition for about $95 total shipped through a couple of sources.   Guess I will wait a bit also since I am looking at getting some stuff hopefully from UnitG.