Guyver1

Guyver collections... the REVISIT!

JEZ0    12

Ive got this mask, its very rare, took me literally 20 years of searching to find one. Lisker from the Guyver movie, taken from original movie molds.

wtbytt.jpg

2rgie7c.jpg

23kax4i.jpg

Daran Comics Guyver Books

23r3fhj.jpg

Guyver Books

zugjyc.jpg

2j2vpj5.jpg

24mu6ao.jpg

Pencil Boards

do6sma.jpg

9pulhf.jpg

2v1524i.jpg

2cersqb.jpg

97vedz.jpg

30bpikj.jpg

More Books

2zi08l3.jpg

Doujinshi

2e36gz8.jpg

24o0is7.jpg

9vf3wh.jpg

Rare Guyver 12cm Rubber (Still in original packaging)

2zqr7df.jpg

Rare Guyver Movie Promo Tube, used by Brian Yuzna when promoting the Film (Twists to show character transformations)

20zd3th.jpg

34ep18j.jpg

2j5038o.jpg

• Like 6

madridiq8e    11

this is a link to a video for my guyver collection, nothing changed much since the pics I posted, but I did get few more figures including the brilliant Guyver 2 Female vinyl model kit awesomely made with really good details. I managed to get it for like $50-$60 on ebay, you can see it at the beginning of the video

https://www.facebook.com/marwan.alsharekh/videos/10153621214537455/?pnref=story

let me know if it doesn't work.

also I have a question, the first post in the topic Guyver1 posted a picture of a drawing, i think it's called cell or something, what is that exactly ? I keep seeing it on ebay sometimes expensive sometimes cheap, if it's something important I want it in my collection :D

Gazham    184

They are animation cels. I believe they were used to produce the anime, still frames of characters that are overlayed on a background and flipped and recorded. I don't think it is really used anymore, computers make it quicker and cheaper to make cartoons.

Guyver1    208

Yup! That is an original animation cell from the 1st series. It is hand drawn and painted wit ha photo copy of the background used for the scene. A pretty cool piece and I found it on ebay pretty cheap. I think it was about $40.00 or so dollars. 

madridiq8e    11
On 8/1/2016 at 4:21 PM, Guyver1 said:

Yup! That is an original animation cell from the 1st series. It is hand drawn and painted wit ha photo copy of the background used for the scene. A pretty cool piece and I found it on ebay pretty cheap. I think it was about $40.00 or so dollars. 

yeah I recently read about the animation cel, it they say that the number of the cel is written on the picture itself, like A1, A2, A3 ...etc.

and in most cases the original artist draws the first and last picture of the scene, like if you see an animation cel that has A1 written on it, it meeans that the original artist drew it, and the team draws the rest of the pictures like A2,A3,A4 ..etc till the last one.

that's what I read online about animation cels, not sure how true it is and how it works with guyver, but if it's true I want a cel that's drawn by the original artist :D 

• Like 1

Blue5ive    59

Looks like I won a Buyee auction for an Imakarum :)  Now will see how the rest of the Buyee process goes.  Now just one two pack left to go.

Thanks to Gazham for linking me to it.

Zarc    19

Holy crap! That's a nice collection you have there. I still need to watch those two Guyver movies. By any chance are they available anywhere on YouTube?

Approximately how long did it take you to gather all of these items? I decided to just start a collection. Once I save up enough money I'll start buying the Guyver series collector's edition figures.

Guyver1    208

Unit G... I bow to the glory of your collection!! Damn!!! Is the ECC life size bust as amazing as it looks?!! Pure awesome!

• Like 2

madridiq8e    11

@UnitG Dear lord that's an amazing collection :o  I'm dying to get some of those figure, I don't suppose you're willing to sell right.

and in the last 5 pictures you posted the life size guyver, where did you get it ? I've never seen it in my life before and I want one !

and your glass display stands are from IKEA right ? my friend has the exact same model :)

• Like 2

Blue5ive    59

Awesome collection UnitG!!  Where did you get the single and 3 tier rock like bases that some of the figures are displayed on???

• Like 1