Guyver1

Guyver collections... the REVISIT!

We have awesome collections! I have a big glass shelf to put together for my new guyver display but have to wait until I move and have more space too. Now that I am pretty much done collecting guyver stuff as I have it all... I will break. I collect other stuff like dbz, zetman, mazinger z... spiderman and all other nonsense. I have all of their first appearances, even a life size spidey. But Guyver is the most concentrated stuff I have now a days. Below is my AF 15...

20190326_194200_compress94.jpg

Edited by Guyver1
  • Like 1

I have about 10+ comic long boxes full.  I have complete series of Amazing, Spectacular, Web of and Ultimate Spiderman.  Complete first run of Daredevil and a bunch of others.  But nothing as old as Amazing Fanatsy 15. I used to be big into comics and then kinda phased out of it but I pick some stuff up occasionally.  Have some marvel figures and oddly enough some KISS( old rock group) action figures and a few statues.  But Guyver became my main collecting focus since 2005.  I have most all of the Guyver stuff except the statues.  Maybe one day for those.  I just hope the manga eventually pics back up and at least finishes.  

• Like 1

Yeah I bought my AF 15 back in 1999 about my 18th bday. I had about 15 long boxes but sold them all because they took up too much space. Now I only have a safe full of first appearances. I got into Guyver hardcore in 2014 when I found his first appearance. It's been that since. Pretty much... lol! I have the first Dragonball appearance, Zetman,  Skullman, Inuyasha, Baoh, Mazinger Z... etc as I got more into collecting manga. Usagi Yojimbo is amazing too!! Soooo many things, so little room and money for it all. Lol! Glad you have all 3 minis now btw! 

Still keeping an eye out for Volker and the Hybrid resin statues.  Maybe one day they'll show up.  Usagi Yojimbo is great.  Space and money lol.  

2 minutes ago, Blue5ive said:

Yeah I'm watching that.  Seller has no real feedback though.

Yeah, probably a reason it is so cheap. If I didn't have it already I would roll the dice on it. 

Mind if i ask where did you guys managed to find those kits from? I would like to get some of those to expand on my collection. On a side note, i have these for trade/sell:

Set 1: Ramotith & Zencrebe

Set 2: Valmore & Panadyne

They are all from the Bio Fighter Wars series.

Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, Overspawn said:

Mind if i ask where did you guys managed to find those kits from? I would like to get some of those to expand on my collection. On a side note, i have these for trade/sell:

Thanks in advance.

Hey Overspawn, there are 3 places I look. Buyee, ebay and mandarake. Sometimes peeps here and on the fb page sell or trade them too. I have an extra Aptom2, ZX Tole final version, Derzerb, and Ramotith if you are interested. I would sell the lot for $250.00 us. You would have to pay for shipping as well. I also have a Guyver1 and Guyver3 BFW figures as well. PM me if interested. 

15 hours ago, Overspawn said:

Thanks in advance.

I am interested in Ramotith and Zencrebe. Please PM me and we can agree a deal. Thanks.