Guyver1

Guyver collections... the REVISIT!

Added neo zxtole

3tytZF1.jpg

Finally built my Gregole this morning! I'm am really impressed how good this looks for a kit. Would you say this is one of the better ones?

Will do the Chronos Trooper & Enzyme I tomorrow!! Maybe Mizuki, but need paint for her.

FGXHJXW.jpg0ctnvTg.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

Finally built my Gregole this morning! I'm am really impressed how good this looks for a kit. Would you say this is one of the better ones?

Will do the Chronos Trooper & Enzyme I tomorrow!! Maybe Mizuki, but need paint for her.

FGXHJXW.jpg0ctnvTg.jpg

Looks really good!! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Guyver1 said:

Looks really good!! 

Thanks a lot!! It took a bit long than I'd expected, but it was worth it! I also got Malmot and Enzyme II, so i've added Malmot to the display.

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Thanks a lot!! It took a bit long than I'd expected, but it was worth it! I also got Malmot and Enzyme II, so i've added Malmot to the display.

That's awesome! I put together my chronos soldier today and he is on display now. Guyver 0 will be here tomorrow too. Only need Aptom2 now!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Guyver1 said:

That's awesome! I put together my chronos soldier today and he is on display now. Guyver 0 will be here tomorrow too. Only need Aptom2 now!

Awesome dude! Post pics of your chronos solider. I just got mine, but I was a little underwhelmed compared to Gregole, so I haven't displayed it.

Did you paint yours?

Edit: Here are mine. I've actually just snagged another set for 3,000 yen, so I can paint one Mizuki as "practice", before I do the real thing. Also 2 soldiers together might look better than one.

VTqnkUw.jpg8mJ7L0L.jpg

Edited by Kanji

Finally built Enzyme I. He's not the greatest. The different shades of white and unpainted areas are off putting, but he'll do.

sGoW7xq.jpgkAv0MUf.jpg

• Like 2

Had a reshuffle. Still have a 2nd Guyver I and Combat Crew to add along with Vamore, Zerbebuth, Panadyne, Gergoile & Enzyme II!!

o1sNM6x.jpggtvODzR.jpg

• Like 1

Looks awesome!

• Like 1

Got my Guyver0 and Chronos Soldier all displayed!

20190708_140441_compress9.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/8/2019 at 7:07 PM, Guyver1 said:

Got my Guyver0 and Chronos Soldier all displayed!

20190708_140441_compress9.jpg

Nice dude! Congrats!!

I received a monster haul today, Vamore, Panadyne, Gergoile & Zerbebuth!! I couldn't help myself!!

HIQnssj.jpg39jpfel.jpgkOHtx36.jpgnPk4jOZ.jpg05gv0dc.jpg

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Nice dude! Congrats!!

I received a monster haul today, Vamore, Panadyne, Gergoile & Zerbebuth!! I couldn't help myself!!

HIQnssj.jpg39jpfel.jpgkOHtx36.jpgnPk4jOZ.jpg05gv0dc.jpg

That is sweet!!! Love the pics Kanji!!

8 hours ago, Guyver1 said:

That is sweet!!! Love the pics Kanji!!

Thank you Guyver1. It was actually really fun playing with the GIII figma. In fact i've just gone and spent £150 on another GI & GIII figma so I can have them in different poses with my Zoanoids!

Also, be warned, anyone out there looking for a figma GIII, there are a lot of bootlegs from China at the moment which are difficult to identify and are still selling for £60-70. Be sure to confirm authenticity before purchasing! The official one typically goes for over £100 now.

Apologies if it was anyone here I was fighting with to win that BFC-16 Aptom Ver.2 today on YAJ ;)

Managed to get it for 8,500 yen in the end. Looking forward to adding it to the collection!

Only the BFC-19 Aptom Ver. 3/4 and BFW Ramotith/Zencrebe left and i'm done. I've given up hoping to find an affordable Barcus or Aptom w/ processing tank :sleep: and my painting skill's aren't good enough to do Aptoms head on the Elegen SP edition. 

3 hours ago, Kanji said:

Apologies if it was anyone here I was fighting with to win that BFC-16 Aptom Ver.2 today on YAJ ;)

Managed to get it for 8,500 yen in the end. Looking forward to adding it to the collection!

Only the BFC-19 Aptom Ver. 3/4 and BFW Ramotith/Zencrebe left and i'm done. I've given up hoping to find an affordable Barcus or Aptom w/ processing tank :sleep: and my painting skill's aren't good enough to do Aptoms head on the Elegen SP edition. 

That's one of the only ones I am missing. Hope to find one soon!! Congrats!