Guyver1

Guyver collections... the REVISIT!

On 8/30/2017 at 9:36 PM, Guyver1 said:

Hello all! Got a few additions to the shelf. Evil Aptom, Guyver 3 figma, Guyver 3 model, Gigantic Dark and I have the movie color version of Guyver IIF on the way. All I am missing from the bfc line is Imakarum, Neo Zx tole and Gaster. Next up is saving for the Guyver 1 statue coming next year! 

image.jpeg

Hey Guyver1, I like how you had put the figma guyvers in front of the Zoanoids in this photo. In your opinion, How do the figma scale with the Zoanoid figures? I only have my 1/10 Guyver I so far and I'm still considering which line to stick with, BFC or figma+BFW. Expensive proposition either way, but Guyver IIF is a steal right now.

According to this site: http://warriorguyver.com/gfa/cronosenemy/index_mainpage_files/height.htm

Zerbebuth is supposed to be 7.5 feet tall, so even at figma height IMO, those BFW figures aren't really doing it justice, but it does look a lot better than putting 1/10 figures with 1/12 figures.

Edited by Maze247365

Hey Maze! Thanks for noticing that. I think the scale of the zoalords are decent but the zoanoids  are a bit off. Too small. Definitely grab any figure you think is a steal on price as any of them can cost a pretty penny! The main reason I have them set up this way is so you can see more when looking at it leveled. I got a cool shelf off of eBay to add more height too. See below.

image.jpeg

• Like 2

A small update to the collection is on the way! I got Neo ZX-Tole and the variant mega smasher Guyver1 model. So now I have all the max factory figures and most of the models. Also bidding on a Vamore model and lost a Mizuki and combat crew model... so boo to that. Lol!

s-l640.jpg

Edited by Guyver1
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Guyver1 said:

A small update to the collection is on the way! I got Neo ZX-Tole and the variant mega smasher Guyver1 model. So now I have all the max factory figures and most of the models. Also bidding on a Vamore model and lost a Mizuki and combat crew model... so boo to that. Lol!

s-l640.jpg

Nice.  Good luck with the auctions.  I have a Guyver 0 model on the way that I just won on Buyee.  Finally completes my collection of the models. 

Edited by Blue5ive
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue5ive said:

Nice.  Good luck with the auctions.  I have a Guyver 0 model on the way that I just won on Buyee.  Finally completes my collection of the models. 

Thanks man! Only bad thing is I'm running out of things to get. Lol! Buyee has been great for finding stuff. 

Running out of stuff.........same here lol.   Waiting on Prime1 now.   I could get stuff like the cd's and production cells and sketches but thats really not my thing.  Figures, statues and models are my thing.  

7 minutes ago, Blue5ive said:

Running out of stuff.........same here lol.   Waiting on Prime1 now.   I could get stuff like the cd's and production cells and sketches but thats really not my thing.  Figures, statues and models are my thing.  

Agreed. I cant wait for prime 1 to release Guyver1! I have one cel and some other miscellaneous things like posters and key chains, but the figures, statues and manga are my jam. Maybe some new figmas will come out. We all need an Alkanfel. 

I am hoping they release the 1/6 Guyver 1 action figure early next year sometime.  I also just got a painted vinyl "Sexy Bioboost" Guyver 2f where she has the brown hair. I also got the 1/6 resin model kit of her as well in which the hair is black.   So hard to find.  I am also waiting for Peter Hall to finish a 1/6 scale Griselda statue for me :)  

Oh Griselda!!! That is awesome!! You totally have to post pics of her and the guyver2f ones you have. I forgot about the 1/6 Guyver1 too. A must have for sure. If you know anyone who has a Mizuki and combat crew for sale let me know! 

My Prime 1 Guyver1 came in finally! I will unbox it and show some pics next week. The boxes are giant. This thing is going to be badass!

20181218_154410_960x1280.jpg

• Like 2

Just got a few more of the models and will be getting Gigantic Dark as well! I think I will have all of the models now, or at least all of the boxes so I can make another shelf to showcase the great artwork. 

1551557282169898.jpg

Just got Gigantic Dark!! 

1552151061071594.jpg

• Like 2

Been a while, but decided to get my figures out the attic, dust them off and set up a display!! Finger crossed for some more reveals at WonFes next month!!

QztlcuB.jpg

Edited by Kanji
  • Like 2

Sweet collection dude!! I got the guyver1 bust and enzyme2 model. Can't have the bust until my birthday,  lol! All I need now is a guyver0 for my display. And aptom version2. I pre ordered guyver3 bust too. Keep on collecting and keep us posted on wonfest!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Guyver1 said:

Sweet collection dude!! I got the guyver1 bust and enzyme2 model. Can't have the bust until my birthday,  lol! All I need now is a guyver0 for my display. And aptom version2. I pre ordered guyver3 bust too. Keep on collecting and keep us posted on wonfest!

Thanks a lot dude! Your stuff is incredible. I've limited myself to action figures for now, never done busts or statues, but I do like 1:6 scale stuff. Looking forward to the Guyver I & III, they will look good with the 1:6 Gigantics!

As far a BFC/BFW, I have more in the attic I want to add, but only have room to add one more to this display.

Out of Murakami, Guyot, Aptom, NEO Zx-Tole, Imakarum, Pluqsthal & Evil Aptom, which one should I choose??

I'm also still desperately after a BFW Zerbebuth and Barcus, but could never find them!!

• Like 2

Just had my Guyver 2 vinyl 1:1 head come in to go with the Guyver 1 I had.   Wish I could afford the Prime1 stuff but had to put the money elsewhere.  

• Like 2

Awesome stuff my man! If Guyver was my only series I'd get more, but with other stuff it becomes impossible to get everything.

So what do we think? Guyot or Imakuram? I've narrowed it down to 2! :)

nRZvtO6.jpgZvj5KDt.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue5ive said:

Personally I like Imakarum but Guyot is way way cheaper to buy. 

So totally true!! Glad I have him and Balcus already. Those are the 2 hardest ones to get. 

I wish there was an elfin recast of Balcus. I would love it, but no chance of me affording him and aptom since i had children. I got the bulk of my collection before they came along, i hope to finish it one day!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gazham said:

I wish there was an elfin recast of Balcus. I would love it, but no chance of me affording him and aptom since i had children. I got the bulk of my collection before they came along, i hope to finish it one day!

I here ya on that, but forget the price, for me it's more a question of just finding them!! Been checking YAJ, Mandarake and even eBay for a while now and nothing. It's sods law, finally when I can afford something I can't find it anymore!! lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gazham said:

I wasn't about to pay the $500-$700+ for them.  Luckily another member had someone who had made recast of Balcus, Aptom and the tank which looked better than the originals.  So I was able to get a set for a lot less $$$.

• Like 1