Sign in to follow this  
Mercer

What game are you currently playing?

So. I thought it'd be cool to start a thread on a video game we were currently working on. Please share what you're playing. :)

I'm almost done with Assassin's Creed. That's what I've been playing for a week now. 

I'm playing Shovel Knight on the 3DS. I already beat it, but they released an update with a new playable character, Plague Knight so I am doing that now.

ARk Survival Evolved. Any game that lest me fight, tame and ride prehistoric beasts is going to get me hooked!

Edited by Prometheus Guyver

I on and off play tibia, mmorpg. When the renovating of the house allows me time I usually fall back to that.

Don't have much time to play console nowadays, but I do get my gaming fix while mobile.  So it's Clash of Clans and Terra Battle.

I'm playing Project Argo, it's a free multiplayer first person shooter based on ArmA 3 engine. It's not a complete game, just an experiment performed by ArmA developers.

https://www.projectargo.net/

I just completed Uncharted 4 for the PS4. Pretty fun and great looking game! Now the wait for the PS4 exclusive Spiderman game begins... 

Star Trek Online, It's a good distraction when you need it.

I'll eventually get back to Fallout 4 but life seems to keep me busy, otherwise.

If I have the money I plan on buying Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 2. Definitely looks good!

Now that its cheap enough I bit the bullet and got the full Killer Instinct game for xbox one. 

Edited by Supreme God Zamasu

I've been playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Metal Gear Solid V, Resident Evil Origins Collection, Halo 5, and Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition. 

This cold season we played Worms W.M.D a lot. Usually we hotseat Worms World Party, because newer worms games sucked (in my and my friends opinion), but the wmd is awesome! Although it is missing some of the older weapons, but gameplay and graphics are fantastic.

dbf67a766758t.jpg

Just got the new Kirby game; gonna play that later tonight after getting some sleep.