Polyonymous

Anime to rewatch?

Well. It doesn't have to be your favorite. But what anime do you enjoy watching over and over? I often rewatch anime that I really like. Such as Rahxephon, Claymore and Guyver, but that is as far as go as far as that. What about you guys?

I dig Neon Genesis Evangelion, Dragon Ball Z, Ninja Scroll, Vampire Hunter D, Akira and of course Guyver! Trigun, big O and other Toonami stuff from the long long ago are sweet too. I am sure I am missing some, but that is what comes to mind for me!

I have a few that I will watch all(or the majority) the episodes of at least every year... And a few where there are just classic scenes that are too epic to not rewatch.

The ones I tend to fully rewatch are: Generator Gawl (in english no less), Gaogaigar FINAL, Macross Plus... And the first 6 episodes of the Guyver OAV.

Too many to really name in the "Watch cool scenes from" series. As that is practically every series I own DVDs of, and more.

Well, I'm currently rewatching Aldnoah Zero.  Gurren Lagann also comes to mind as something with a good re-watching factor.  In fact, most of the Super Robot anime that I've seen has this.

Juuni Kokuki(Twelve Kingdoms) , still great to rewatch years later.

I definitely want to rewatch one of my firsts - Death Note.

The only anime I rewatch'd were Guyvers, GoShogun and Nichijou. And Berserk, but that was just an insane non-stop marathon-watch with my brother, who was just introduced to it.

Rewatching Cowboy Bebop at the moment.

I rewatch heaps of stuff. Samurai Champloo, Guyver (obviously), GitS, Black Lagoon, Elfen Lied, Claymore, DBZ etc...

Guyver (who didn't see that one coming a mile away), Dragon Ball (however yo have to take a few months off to watch it all), Big O, WitchBlade, Dominion Tank Police etc.

Was thinking of giving Mars Successor Nadesco another rewatch.