Sign in to follow this  
Mercer

Assassin's Creed

Okay. This might be funny to some of you. I just started playing this game and I LOVE it.

It sort of reminds me of Prototype a little bit. But its sort of cool how you can just walk up and kill someone in the game and than go and hide some where.

Honestly, I just started playing it last night.

Anyone else play this?

I played the first 2 for a bit. I couldn't get into them... then Black Flag came to my Xbox one for free... and killed about 2 weeks of my free time because I OWNED that game!! Completed all missions, side missions, etc. It was epic.

• Like 1

I've been a big supporter of Assassin's Creed... Played them all until Unity/Rogue were released. Also played some of the side story stuff, and they are still intertwined with the main plot... But I've not played all of them.

Assassin's Creed - Flawed, but good game. Very samey in a lot of places, but the visuals were superb and the concept was all new. Has been overshadowed by it's later versions, but still very solid.

Assassin's Creed 2 - GREAT game. Improved a lot of things about the first, and had a great protagonist and decent plot. Some of the time jumps were a bit jarring, but the plot was pretty easy to follow. This one continued and went much further into using real life events and throwing a twist on how they "actually" happened.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Technically an expansion of 2... But was still great. Some new cool features, and continuing the story of Ezio, who I remind you, is pretty freaking awesome.

Assassin's Creed Revelations - More Ezio! Slightly older! Still badass! Had actual ties and missions tying to the first Assassin's Creed. The last game I really liked of the series.

Assassin's Creed 3 - Poor main character. Too much busy work. Plot was ok was definition, but handled kind of poorly ( bad characters). Really, too ambitious. Only new aspect that stood out, were the boating sections. The "Modern" settings ending was pretty good though.

Assassin's Creed Black Flag - Fun, to be sure... But main character just wasn't that likable. Took the boating mechanic and made it better. Pretty solid game, with decent characters... But Edward himself (your character) wasn't that great. The "Modern" setting was changed, and was pretty decent actually. Not as in depth as previous games, but was there and did forward some plot.

Assassin's Creed Unity - Beside all the game glitches... The main plot is actually pretty decent... But the main character is a poor man's Ezio. Trying to be all cool and rogueish... but when it's been done better, you can tell. Combat was also drastically changed for the worse. Still haven;t beaten it, as I wasn't too invested in the story, and better games came out. I WILL finish it one day though. My biggest beef, is the lack of "Modern" story plot elements.

Assassin's Creed Rogue - Came out the same day as Unity. Dumbest thing ever. I've heard from multiple sources that the gameplay is the same as Blackflag (Yay!) and actually has a better and more original plot than Unity (Yay!) and has more "Modern" story elements similar to have Black flag did it.

So, I am actually not looking forward to the new game, Syndicate, all that much. Though the movie they are making with Michael Fassbender has a chance to be decent... I hope.

• Like 1

Currently I've run into a few glitches on Assassin's Creed. I experienced one several time on the horse. The horse freezes up sometimes and I have to start over. Kind of frustrating. :(