Jiren the Grey

Dragon Ball Super

Ok some new characters are here and they are saiyan females! 

Caulifla - A punkish, bad girl with genius battle sense. She is the younger sister of Cabba's old squad leader and very unlike most U6 saiyans.

caulifla_by_bardocksonic-db6gak1.png

Kale - A very shy and meek individual even by U6 saiyan standerds, she is always getting told off by Cabba for her timidity. However within this women sleeps the rage and power of a legend.

65856810_357x636.jpeg

tumblr_ok5salpSTN1tmr6g6o1_r1_500.gif

We also got some info on a U4 fighter. Damon the Suicide Bombing, Cicada Man!!!!

Edited by Lord Belmod
  • Like 1

Ok people this is THE BIG ONE.

We got confirmation about some upcoming episode titles and..... 

92 - Emergency! We dont have all 10 members!!!

93 - Your are the 10th Warrior! Goku visits Frieza!!

So yeah Frieza is back!!!! And he is here to save the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

profile_picture_by_tyrantking169-db8ie7m

Ya, I found this out earlier. Seems Buu falls asleep, and no-one can wake him, so Fortune Teller Babba grants Freiza one day out of Hell to join the team.

What could possibly go wrong?

43 minutes ago, Salkafar said:

How could you call it anything like a victory if any of the universes is destroyed?

As cold as it may sound...its a victory because your universe is the last one standing. Its in the arcs title, Universe Survival.  

Its not a heroic event of good vs evil and its not a tournament for titles and fame. This fight  is based around the oldest battle that has ever existed, the only one that ever truly matters when you cut away all superfluous morality humans like to place over nature and the universe as a whole. The Fight for Survival. While we have morally good and bad beings here, that has very little bearing on this tournament, its just about who's fittest for survival. Which universe breed the warriors with the greatest power, abilities, intellect and team work to insure its continued existence.

Its Darwinian Law at its most complex and yet simultaneously also its simplest.  

Edited by Lord Belmod

Except Darwinian struggle is struggle against blind forces. Animals do not hate each other and Nature is not deliberately aloof or cruel.

But this tournament pits intelligent beings against each other in the knowledge all their loved ones will die if they lose - for the entertainment of a god who is apparently completely amoral or worse. Don't call it Darwinian Law. It isn't. It's a sick parody.

3 hours ago, Salkafar said:

Except Darwinian struggle is struggle against blind forces. Animals do not hate each other and Nature is not deliberately aloof or cruel.

But this tournament pits intelligent beings against each other in the knowledge all their loved ones will die if they lose - for the entertainment of a god who is apparently completely amoral or worse. Don't call it Darwinian Law. It isn't. It's a sick parody.

I call it that because as far as the universes are concerned it is. Regardless of how it started, they must fight for survival, do or die, kill or be killed. Be the situation natural or artificial the rules are the same. There is no parody.

It's just made horrible by the fact that its being played out by intelligent beings who have had it forced upon them by an uncaring God....but aside from a few "intelligent rules"....really its just the law of the jungle, regardless of how it starts. 

It would be a parody or a mockery if this were about power alone, but this is also about team work, intelligence and abilities. For it is not the strongest who will win but the fittest. 

For Zen-Oh this is a game, for us a sick game.....but for those who must fight what is it other then Darwinian Law?

Edit: It may be cold hearted of me to think of it that way but thats what this boils down to for the fighters. They are in a fight beyond good and evil, were the morality we cherish has no foot hold, this is the fight for survival. 

Edited by Lord Belmod

18 hours ago, Lord Belmod said:

They are in a fight beyond good and evil

No, they are in an evil fight. Heroes are pitted against heroes and the loser gets killed along with everybody they have ever known and fought for.

If Goku does not do something about this, stop the destruction of the other universes, this show has really passed the ethical event horizon.

It seems obvious to me that Goku plans to win and then use the giant planet dragonballs to bring the other universes back or stop zen-o from destroying them.

That's all they have ever done in the past.  Goku doesn't care so much for consequences because up til now, any consequence has been nullified by the dragonballs.

But this not Hero vs Hero.

Not counting the reformed assassin, demons, space pirate and killer cyborgs on his team, Buu is going to be unable to participate and the first person Goku thinks of to replace him is Frieza! 

C_s5UUbVwAIV-dW.png

Yes this mass murderer, who destroys worlds on a whim and torturous people to death for fun, is really going to be a part of the Universe 7 team. 

Universe 6 has Frost, Frieza's counterpart who starts wars with his space pirate gang, swoops in to act the hero and the buys up all the cheap land from the war ravaged people and became the Emperor of known space. No only that, this rat basterds also uses hidden poisons, some of which can kill people. Then they have Hit, a legendary assassin who's over 1000 years old. This guy is a professional killer who likely has a body count that any slasher villain would envy. 

Universe 9 has the Trio De Dangers who are clearly total scum bags. None of them show the slightest hint of consideration for the well being of others lives, one cheats by using drugs to power up and another uses poison that rots his opponents body and would have killed Gohan.

Universe 4 has suicide bomber type warrior.

Their are some really nasty pieces of work in this tournament and thats why its beyond good an evil, because only the best warriors are picked regardless of which way their moral compass points. Each universe is doing anything and everything they can to win and its lucky the tournament has "no killing" as a rule otherwise this would be a blood bath. Hell nothing in the rules says they cant maim each-other so it could get nasty anyway since you can only win by Ring Out.

We have already crossed a pretty big moral horizen when some of these Universes start bringing guys like this into the fight. Hell the only good one so far is my Universe 11 since its Pride Troopers are all heroes. The irony of which in not lost on me, the main Universe is 7 and they have Frieza...as an audience we are cheering for Frieza to win over a team of dedicated heroes! 

Edit: Its also worth noting U9 brought the Trio De Dangers befor they knew about universal destruction.

Edit 2: In fact U6 is going one immoral step further by throwing Kale, a timid and shy saiyan, into this battle and the mental stress will turn her into a insane berserker.

Edited by Uber-Jason

Well looks like Goku has successfully resurrected Frieza with the promise that he will use the Dragon Balls to resurrect the cosmic tyrant once more. But U9 has been tricked into sending assassins to try and kill Frieza by U4. Unfortunately the assassins are really not equipped to deal with the Golden Emperor of the Universe!!!

So we are finally at the big tournament. Some new rules are in, the arena is designed so that each fighter experiences the unique gravity of their home worlds and ki fly is not allowed but people with a natural ability to fly are.

Also the arena is made out of a metal hard then the hardest known metal in the dragon ball multiverse.

Here are all the fighters.

Edited by The Dinosaur Butcher

the arrangement bugs me. it goes from bottom left :- 2, 3, 4, 7, 6, 9, 10, 11

if the top two were switched around, it would be better.

thank you for making it, it is really awesome!!

Excellent work.

All the same, this is deeply worrying. The Almighty is playing a game to decide which universes he will destroy. Heptillions of lives are at stake and no matter what, most of them will end. Is there a way out of this that does not involve sacrificing the majority of living beings in this multiverse?

8 hours ago, Tora Tan said:

the arrangement bugs me. it goes from bottom left :- 2, 3, 4, 7, 6, 9, 10, 11

if the top two were switched around, it would be better.

thank you for making it, it is really awesome!!

Excellent work.

As nice as the praise is, I must admit I did not make this. It was merely passed on to me by someone over at Kanzenshuu.

Also I think they are set up that way because of the connection of each universe. They were all made in pairs.

6&7, 4&9, 3&10 and 2&11

All the same, this is deeply worrying. The Almighty is playing a game to decide which universes he will destroy. Heptillions of lives are at stake and no matter what, most of them will end. Is there a way out of this that does not involve sacrificing the majority of living beings in this multiverse?

When the Almighty is a spoiled child....I dont think so. Also you cannot use the Super Dragon Balls since that would just piss him off.

But I did have one idea, you cannot wish to restore the universes but you could wish everyone and their planets to the winning universes. Zen-Oh is doing this because looking after all these universes is a pain (Funny, a child hating hard work), so if you move everyone to just one universes it might be enough to appease him since the result is the same.  

But still, all the Gods of Destruction of the losing universes would still dye. But its better then losing countless numbers of innocent lives.

Edited by The Dinosaur Butcher

In the roster image, are the team captains being represented by the gold like background?

1 hour ago, Guyver0 said:

In the roster image, are the team captains being represented by the gold like background?

Potentially.

Gohan is the official team captain of U7. Toppo is the leader of the Pride Troopers and since he whole team is made up of them, he's is obviously team leader. Brianne de Chateau (who turns into Ribrianne) is the leader of the Kamikaze Fireballs from U2, however its unknown if thats everyone on her team or just the girls with her. But she is in a leader position and the most likely candidate. Nigrisshi of U3,  Bergamo of U9 and Murichim of U10 all apper to be or did hold leadership roles in smaller groups so again their the most likely team leaders.

The odd one out is Hit. We have no evidence he is leading yet.

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I figured that white aura was nothing more than a barrier, even though everyone speculated it being his new form. Honestly from the opening it just looks like he has completely mastered Kaio-Ken, rather than achieved a new form. Now if you're going to talk about the Dragon Ball Super manga, I would say his SS Blue appears to have been mastered, based on his fight with Merged Zamasu. To be honest I'm not really expecting any new specific transformation for a while. He can still power-up but will only be able to go so far, as Vegeta mentioned that they're already at the limits of their strength. I would really love to see more of the original Super Saiyan God (red form) than blue. While I enjoy blue it doesn't seem like red matters. Yet, in contrast it would save them stamina since blue drains pretty drastically, according to Goku.

About the episode, I really thought it was great. That ending sure was ominous though. Not only did it look like the angel (Mojito) was smiling after his universe got destroyed but also the Grand Priest. I feel like there's more going on behind the scenes. And after Goku requested the tournament it was the perfect opportunity for them to take action against Zeno, or use his powers to rid the remaining universes from existence. Either way it's definitely getting more interesting with each new episode!

• Like 1

Ok so some spoilers and rumors 

Some info about the upcoming episodes.

In 103 Gohan and Piccolo will be facing the off against the last of the U10 warriors, however Gohan begins to question his actions and what they will mean for the people of the universe when he see the contents of an opponents locket...

104 has Hit the Legendeary Assassin fighting Dyspo The Sonic Warrior of U11 that looks like Beerus. Hit finds himself in trouble as Dyspo's incredible speed allows him to counter the Time Skip! That is until Goku arrives. Side note - the epiosde summery states Goku will transform into a Super Saiyan God once again, what this means and if its a mistake is unknown at this time. 

105 will focus on Master Roshi.

Also we final confirm that their are namekains in the U6 team.

Saonel

latest?cb=20170804072112

Pirina

latest?cb=20170804071903

With the saiyans of U6 being good, there's a real possibility these guys might be  evil as Piccolo once was.