The Shape

Dragon Ball Super

Not really liking the animation on the preview for the next episode, looks terrible. :sad:

Edited by Zarc

On 23/12/2016 at 6:48 PM, Zarc said:

Not really liking the animation on the preview for the next episode, looks terrible. :sad:

Its a filler arc, they always get screwed over in quality.

Sorry for the long void but with everything being rather tame filler I've not had much I felt like talking about.....until now!

C2eTdoKUAAEJoRV.jpg

A new God of Destruction and his Angel, no names yet. Also our first look and the 12 Universe arena.

Edited by Prometheus Guyver

OK PEOPLE BRACE YOURSELVES! THIS IS GETTING REAL!

• Like 1

Interesting really am looking forward to this arc

though just realised in theory if they wanted to the 2 zenos could perform the fusion dance if they ever really wanted to scare people with their power

that female super sayianreally does seem to be brolly inspired 

• Like 1

Zeno can already destroy universes. That's pretty much the upper limit. I mean, how would you be able to tell he got even more powerful?

Sooner or later they're gonna meet the CREATOR of all of these universes, of course.

• Like 1

On 22/01/2017 at 9:05 PM, xtro guyver said:

Interesting really am looking forward to this arc

though just realised in theory if they wanted to the 2 zenos could perform the fusion dance if they ever really wanted to scare people with their power

that female super sayianreally does seem to be brolly inspired 

I am too, this is shaping up to be interesting.

Yes she is a Legendary Super Saiyan, guess that forms now cannon.

23 hours ago, Salkafar said:

Zeno can already destroy universes. That's pretty much the upper limit. I mean, how would you be able to tell he got even more powerful?

Sooner or later they're gonna meet the CREATOR of all of these universes, of course.

Hmmmm well then it just gets ridicules. Also thats not his limit, he could do away with all the universe if he chose to.

Which is the big point of this arc, if a team looses bye bye universe. The stakes could not be higher. Thats also not the only problem while Beerus, Whis, Champa and Vados are pretty ok for destroyer god and angels that dose not mean all of them are. Goku has yet to match Beerus or Whis and both have admitted that their are other stronger then them besides Zen-Oh. At least one of them is in the top 5 strongest in the multiverse along with Zeno-Oh and the Grand Priest. These more powerful and sinister Gods of Destruction will likely not take kindly to having their universes and themselves put on the chopping block and that puts Goku and co right in their crosshairs.

Also we know who the Creator is.... Akira — the Ultimate Ruler of the Dragon World also know as Tori-Bot (The avatar of Akira Toriyama)

3a9e9fafb8991485a013d90a0b8ff068.jpg

Hold up. The losers in this tournament are getting destroyed? Their entire universe? Whose idea was that? I thought Zeno was a pretty cool dude.

7 hours ago, Salkafar said:

Hold up. The losers in this tournament are getting destroyed? Their entire universe? Whose idea was that? I thought Zeno was a pretty cool dude.

Well they are not calling this the Universe Survival Arc for no reason. It was announced during the arc's first trailer trailer. I can only guess it was Zeno's idea, what better way to make sure everyone fights their hardest to win.

Zeno is cool but he's basically a child emperor, he is master of all yet he is also careless and irresponsible if not amoral. Zamasu killed all the supreme kais and gods of destruction sending his timeline into chaos and Zeno didn't so much as lift a finger to stop him until Goku called him. He dose do some work, like making Beerus and Champa focus on their jobs better but even then it seems he was more interested in the tournament they set up. There were once 18 universes but he destroyed 6 of them after getting angry.

Yes he gets on well with Goku but thats because of Goku's manner and the fact Goku treats him like anyone else yet on the same note he threatened to kill anyone who tried to speak in Goku's place.

As I said above Zeno's reasons are the "destroy your universe if you loose" rule is for childish reasons, to make them fight harder and there for more fun to watch.

27 minutes ago, Salkafar said:

Well, that sucks. The ultimate authority in the multiverse is an amoral tyrant?

Pretty much. But Beerus, who was basically the same thing for Universe 7, has turned out not to be all bad and maybe some of Goku's good nature will rub of on him.

At least he's not an evil tyrant who makes everyone elses lives a living hell, the universes wont suffer, just a bright flash of light and gone. Not a great prospect I'll admit but better then other ways you could destroy them.

But as they say "life's not far get used to it" or in this case "Zeno's not fair get used to it". Also its not like he dose this all out of malicious intent, to him he's just a child playing with toys and his friend.

However its not 100% confirmed that the Supreme Kais and Gods of Destruction will get killed aswell, so there is some hope that the universe will be rebuilt afterwords (although none of the other 6 have). If they aren't killed however Goku and U7 are in for a lot of trouble.

Nothing new yet so enjoy this game-play of Champa and Vados for the upcoming xenoverse 2 dlc.

Edited by Lord Champa

Ok so information on the Universal Tournament is available.

So before it get started we are going to have an Exhibition Preliminary Battle with fighters from U7 and U9.

From U7 we have: Son Goku, Son Gohan and Majin Buu.

And from U9....

C4M9fpaVcAAgGTf.jpg:large

We have Basil (the Fox with the cap), Lavender (the short one with suspenders) and finally Bergamo (the tallest one with the scarf).

Buu and Basil will be the starting fighters.

37 minutes ago, Salkafar said:

A universe of furries?

I am all for that.

So it would seem, I all for it myself as a team made of  an anthropomorphic wolf, fox and coyote is certainly very different from what are heroes normally go up against.

However Dragon Ball was already a semi-furry verse.

latest?cb=20101005205111

echumansep22.png?w=600

latest?cb=20100217203351

The funny part is...the Funimation dub named the king of the world "King Furry".

Ok a couple of things. Over at Kanzenshuu I'm running a novel little idea called "Support Your Universe". Basically it amounts to you supporting the universe that corresponds with your month of birth, for example I support Universe 11.

Is just a little idea I suggested to add some friendly competition during the tournament.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=36761Now 

Now on to the news, we have a lot of characters revealed.

Universe 9 Kaiōshin: Rou. "Tends to make fun of the other universes a bit"

rou_final.png?x11914

Universe 9's God of Destruction: Sidra. "Is indecisive and hardly able to destroy anything"

sidra_final.png?x11914

Basil "Also known as “Kicker Basil”, he’s the youngest brother of Trio the Dangers. A fast and agile warrior who specializes in footwork"

basil_final.png?x11914

Bergamo "Also known as “Poison Bergamo”; the middle brother of Trio the Dangers. A warrior who freely manipulates poison. He always uses poison, and never wins fair-and-square"

bergamo_final.png?x11914

Universe 11 Kaiōshin: Kai "A gentle Kaiōshin with a strong sense of justice who values life"

kai_final.png?x11914

Also since Kai comes from Universe 11....that means the Clown god is my universe's God of Destruction YAY!!!

Universe_11.jpg

Edited by Lord Darkseid

That would mean I would have to support universe 8. As for 77 fantastic start to the new arc all coming about cause goku got bored, dammit  Goku. Loving the new intro and hoping the arc keeps to this level of pace and quality looking forward to seeing Goku assemble the team. 

• Like 1

Ok so some new fighters and gods have been revealed.

Universe 11 -Fighter - Toppo "Leader of the Hero team "Pride Troopers", Guardians of Peace in Universe 11. A hot blooded and gigantic warrior of justice, he has been scouted as a candidate to become a God of Destruction.

img01.png

Universe 2 - Hakishin - Helles "The God of Destruction of Universe 2. Is extraordinarily beauty contuses and doese not do well with anything ugly"  

img01.png

Ok so the names of all the GoD and which universe they rule has been dropped. Though I warn there is some speculation here on what their name was based on.

u1god.jpg Universe 1: Ivon/Iwan (Wine)

u2god.jpg Universe 2: Helles (Helles a german pale lager)

u3god.jpg Universe 3: Mosco (Moscow mule ****tail)

u4god.jpg Universe 4: Quitela (Tequila)

u5god.jpg  Universe 5: Arak (A distilled beverage from the Middle East) 

u6god.jpg Universe 6: Champa (Champagne)

u7god.jpg Universe 7: Beerus (Beer)

u8god.jpg Universe 8: Liquir (Liqueur)

u9god.jpg Universe 9: Sidra (Cider)

u10god.jpg Universe 10: Rumoosh (Rum)

u11god.jpg Universe 11: Vermoud (Vermouth)

u12god.jpg Universe 12: Geen (Gin)

Anyone else getting a Zoalord feel....

No episode this week folks, but we did get some new info.

Lord Vermoud - God of Destruction of Universe 11: Does not abide evil. The valiant efforts of his Pride Troopers send his heart a flutter.

vermoud_full.jpg?x91472

Marcarita - Universe 11 Angel and Vermoud's Attendant: Always gives candid advice to Kai and Vermoud, who are insufficiently strict. An angel with an individual speaking style.

marka_full.jpg?x91472

Lord Mosco - God of Destruction of Universe 3: Looks like a robot. Communicates through electronic sound.

mosco_full.jpg?x91472

Ea - Supreme Kai of Universe 3: Slightly influenced by mortals who look like machines.

ea_full.jpg?x91472

There's also info on some of the other kaioshin, most of whom are not part of the tournament anymore. Go here for more info. http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2017/03/10/dragon-ball-super-universe-survival-arc-character-bio-voice-actor-updates-vermoud-anato-ea-mosco-kuru-oguma-iru-agu/

Also we know have a name for the grey alien Pride Trooper. Jiren.

latest?cb=20170308141115&path-prefix=es

Edited by Lord Vermoud

Boy oh boy. I sure hope this ends with Goku confronting "Omni-King" over his drenn.

Ok so here is the basic info for each universe, basically their over arcing theme.  

universe 1:The supreme universe

universe 2:the kind universe

U3:the spiritual universe

U4:the scheming universe

u5:the well balanced universe

U6:The challenging universe

U7: our universe

u8:the industrial Universe

U9:The underhanded universe

U10:The macho universe

U11:The universe of Justice

U12:the ultimate universe