The Shape

Dragon Ball Super

Dat new Trunks form tho.

Major hulkage!

Edited by Forte

Was that super saijin trunks emitting god ki? I wonder what he and vegeta got upto in the hyperbolic time chamber! Hopefully we find out a little further down the line

Good lord.

All I know is that Goku and Vegeta keep getting the crap knocked out of them. I am really hoping for a fusion at this point. Too bad the one we want isn't the one we'll get, since Black and Zamasu will apparently fuse soon, based on the previews.

Edited by Forte

I am hoping that goku and vegita will fuse, after all super has been dropping hints through this arc regarding the focus on portara earings

So there's no episode translation yet but.....here's a quick peek at the new Supreme God!

the_supreme_god_zamasu_by_tyrantking169-

• Like 1

CAN'T WAIT!

That preview looked gold.

I have to say, this seems more interesting than the old Dragonball Z stuff, generally speaking.

I just hope they don't win by simply developing an even stronger new form.

2 hours ago, Salkafar said:

I have to say, this seems more interesting than the old Dragonball Z stuff, generally speaking.

Well I don't think they can. All signs point to Goku and Vegeta having to fuse but the problem is while Vegito would be equal to or stronger Zamasu, this fused god might have Black's ability to grow stronger from pain and Zamasu's immortal body! He will eventually surpass them!

Also at the end of this trailer for DB Heroes you will see more of the supreme god Zamasu.

Edited by Ghost Godzilla
  • Like 2

On 10/23/2016 at 8:37 AM, Salkafar said:

At very least, they aren't padding it out like previous series. It's story is progressing at a good pace, keeping me interested. The story is good too, it's a winner as far as inns I'm concerned!

On 10/23/2016 at 3:23 AM, Ghost Godzilla said:

Well I don't think they can. All signs point to Goku and Vegeta having to fuse but the problem is while Vegito would be equal to or stronger Zamasu, this fused god might have Black's ability to grow stronger from pain and Zamasu's immortal body! He will eventually surpass them!

Also at the end of this trailer for DB Heroes you will see more of the supreme god Zamasu.

I'm digging all the new outfits in this trailer! I really hope some of them appear in Xenoverse 2! :)

3 hours ago, Lord Arkadius said:

I'm digging all the new outfits in this trailer! I really hope some of them appear in Xenoverse 2! :)

I hope so too, in fact the story arc is ether in this game or the next.

Basically Towa, Mira and Dabura resurrect an ancient demon god called Mechikabura, who is Towa and Dabura's grandfather, using the energy they have gathered through out time.

How ever his body is so old that he can barely move so Towa takes control on a namekian and creates the Dark Dragon Balls (The red spheres with black stars you saw in the trailer)

After they scatter throughout time and space, Towa (now transformed in a demon god by her grandfather) goes out to track them down.

These evil dragon balls seek out evil beings, increasing their power. They are then charged by that evil within their host until they are collected.

And its of no small irony that the being responsible for creating the one star shadow dragon should bond with the one star dark dragon ball!

latest?cb=20161021162033 

loved the ep, the future trunks saga really has been by far the best of super so far

But as of now I hoping for the return of Vegito and for him to kick Zamasu's ass

43 minutes ago, xtro guyver said:

loved the ep, the future trunks saga really has been by far the best of super so far

But as of now I hoping for the return of Vegito and for him to kick Zamasu's ass

Them fighting will be cool but I think this is going to be the time that the old Goku and Vegeta fusion will no be enough.

For starters Fused Zamasu is not like Buu, Janemba or Omega. Those three all outclassed by fusion and our heroes could fight against them (to a very limited degree) before they fused.

The Supreme God Zamasu is a fusion of two warriors on the same level as our heroes roughly, so while I think Vegito will be stronger the gap will not be as big as it has been with other villain. The real big problem however is the fact that this Zamasu has Black's ability to grow stronger from pain and Zamasu's immortality, they can't kill him and he will out grow Vegito's power in time if they clash.

Also as we have seen Black's mix of saiyan and kaioshin ki gave him access to new, corrupted powers, this fusion will have all that and possibly more.

Infact (Spoilers) in the next episode Zamasu is so enthralled with his new form that he doesn't even try to defend himself yet our heroes can't get near him because an "Aura of Light"  surrounding his body, which destroys anything that touches! (END Spoilers)

With his power already on a similur level to Vegito's they are going to have a hard time pining him down and they need to seal him away as fast as possible because the longer this fight goes on for the more it will turn to Zamasu's favor.

The single worst thing is that they have lost the element of surprise with the Mafuba.

8 hours ago, Supreme God Zamasu said:

Them fighting will be cool but I think this is going to be the time that the old Goku and Vegeta fusion will no be enough.

For starters Fused Zamasu is not like Buu, Janemba or Omega. Those three all outclassed by fusion and our heroes could fight against them (to a very limited degree) before they fused.

The Supreme God Zamasu is a fusion of two warriors on the same level as our heroes roughly, so while I think Vegito will be stronger the gap will not be as big as it has been with other villain. The real big problem however is the fact that this Zamasu has Black's ability to grow stronger from pain and Zamasu's immortality, they can't kill him and he will out grow Vegito's power in time if they clash.

Also as we have seen Black's mix of saiyan and kaioshin ki gave him access to new, corrupted powers, this fusion will have all that and possibly more.

Infact (Spoilers) in the next episode Zamasu is so enthralled with his new form that he doesn't even try to defend himself yet our heroes can't get near him because an "Aura of Light"  surrounding his body, which destroys anything that touches! (END Spoilers)

With his power already on a similur level to Vegito's they are going to have a hard time pining him down and they need to seal him away as fast as possible because the longer this fight goes on for the more it will turn to Zamasu's favor.

The single worst thing is that they have lost the element of surprise with the Mafuba. 

The super dragon balls in Trunk's time were destroyed, but could they be still intact in Goku's? If they are I wonder if they could be used to strip Zamasu of his immortality. Could their powers cross timelines? So many questions...

well the super dragon balls were stated to have no limits on the power of the wishes they could grant so they might just be able to affect the other timeline, though if the same rules apply to them as other dragonballs it might just be easier to seek out the dragon god that made them and ask him to restore them assuming black didn't kill him as well

I really enjoyed the latest episode of Dragon Ball Super (episode 65). Merged Zamasu is incredibly strong which easily overwhelms Goku and Vegeta. It wasn't a full-fight episode but still ended being pretty intense. It's been so long since Goku and Vegeta have fought an enemy that strong. Perhaps Evil Kid Buu but he was more of a demonic entity rather than a God. Until the preview I almost expected Goku to use the Spirit Bomb to defeat the fully merged Zamasu. Now I am REALLY excited to see the next episode. The revival of Vegito while in SSJ Blue form! Not sure what's happening to Zamasu but he looks a little like he's letting his anger take over, which is turning him 'sort of' inside out... or something.

It was really cool seeing Vegeta take an attack meant for Trunks. It reminded me of Trunks being hit by Cell's attack back in Dragon Ball Z.

BTW the next episodes' animation looks amazing!!

• Like 1

Cannot wait for episode 66. 65 was another fantastic episode with some excellent animation. I would agree I reckon zamsus break down is due to black Goku being ssj rose when they fused and old kai saying do not fuse in the ssj state back in Z. Looking forward to seeing ssj blue vegito in action he should be very powerful 

I just thought of something funny today. What if someone pulled a Ginyu on Black? The look on Zamasu's face would've been priceless! Also, this scenario can be acted out in Xenoverse 2! I think I'll try that out. :biggrin:

15 hours ago, Lord Arkadius said:

I just thought of something funny today. What if someone pulled a Ginyu on Black? The look on Zamasu's face would've been priceless! Also, this scenario can be acted out in Xenoverse 2! I think I'll try that out. :biggrin:

I'll be doing that to now, thats an awesome and very funny idea. 

I originally posted this over at Kanzenshuu but I also would like to see what my home forum thinks too.

Since the arc is know over I wanted to talk about Fused Zamasu's power and forms.

Ok so starting with Supreme God Zamasu. His first form seems to be a bit of an inconsistent oddity, at first he clearly outmatches the heroes and dose not seem to be taken the fight to seriously. All their attempts at attacking him personally fail and ha's able to effortlessly overpower both Goku and Vegeta at once. However by the time we get to the beam struggles he's clearly having trouble, he's become angry and is clearly trying to push their attacks back but cannot. This really bugged me first time around but from what we know now is seems to be that this was the point were his body was starting to become unstable, as a result he could not properly control his power. As it stand I have no way of guessing how this Zamasu would hold up against Vegito but with his unstable power is likely he'd still get his ass kicked.

Deformed Zamasu is another oddity (lets just say that everything about this fusion is odd) at first this seems to be his body simply breaking down due to instability but then it becomes something else entirely. To full achieve the form he doesn't just power up he calls down what he calls the Light of Heaven. I can't help but be reminded of Black's earlier reality affecting power re-watching this scene, is is possible that Zamasu is actually drawing power from the fabric reality itself? I have no idea why he gets that awesome new arm. My best guess is that Zamasu's body is decaying and regenerating rapidly due to his partial immortality and and the arm is some form of mutation or deformity caused by the rapid lose and regeneration of cells combined with Black super zenkai abilitie. Another intreasting fact is that his aura is nolonger white/rainbow but more akin to Super Saiyan Rose's. After this "transformation" is complete Zamasu's power seems to be more stable (he may have even grown stronger), his new arm possess considerable strength with no loss in functionality however it do not appear to be a truly solid mass anymore. Interestingly Zamasu and Black were both right handed and used their ki blades with their right hand, yet Fused Zamasu forms his ki blade with his left. However for all his power, the malformed side of his face appears to be much more vulnerable to damage and Zamasu displays pain when stuck there. He also seems to still be able to regenerate from his wounds but he is no longer a perfect immortal and his body can now be destroyed. In terms of power this version of Zamasu rivals Vegito, I would say Vegito has the edge in ki but its possible that Zamasu's arm give him the edge in brute force. 

Full Power Zamasu appears to be similar to Full Power Cell, he powers up to his fullest, growing larger and more powerful but the resulting muscle mass weighs him down. As for exactly why this happens I speculate that its in-part due to his malformed body and, as I've speculated above, he may also have used and outside energy source to increase his power and stabilize his body. While this form dose not do well against Vegito I actually think at this point Zamasu is the more powerful of the two. However his loss of speed put him at a big disadvantage against a warrior with a similar power level, allowing Vegito to run circles round him. Vegito's Final Kamehameha did not seem to do any outward damage on Zamasu or even slow him down although his ki punch to the malformed side of Zamasu's face seems to really hurt him. The battle damage inflected by Vegito on his deformed and unstable body left Zamasu weakened enough for Trunks to do...what ever the hell that was. Its also possible that powering up to his fullest put a strain on Zamasu to.

Universal Zamasu is a beast of a whole other caliber. Now at first glace this seems to come out of nowhere even if you accept the fact that Fused Zamasu's soul is still in the mortal plain due to his immortality. But as I've pointed out above their may be an answer. Black was able slice a gap into reality itself and control the energy's that bled through, Fused Zamasu as I've speculated may have actually drawn energy from reality itself. Now you ask how is that possible? I hypothesis that its some how tied to his nature as a kaioshin, a god of creation. Somehow Black was able to corrupt the naturally benevolent powers of a kaioshin into something darker, Fused Zamasu inherited that power and it was amplified by the fusion. I once again theorize that without a physical body Zamasu's soul latched onto the only thing it could, the fabric of reality itself by using the corrupt power he already possessed. Afterwards he began to spread through it almost like a cosmic virus, infecting and overtaking it. Its impossible to say how strong he is at that point because he has effectively grown beyond our understanding. However we can say Zeno > Zamasu.

• Like 1

Ok so i have talked about this much since most of that we've had as been filler but this episode was an exception. this is a very interesting two-parter story.

Simple put Goku's been feeling uneasy, like someones watching him. It turns out someone has hired the Legendary Assassin Hit to kill him!

Also the next arc for the series is finally announced. The 12 Universe Tournament is here in the "Universe Survival Arc"!

Dragon-Ball-Super-Universe-Survival-Arc. 

I am loving the 10 man team that we are getting so glad to see 17 there and Gohan is looking like his training has had results

still the fact that Roshi is there and not yamacha does that mean Roshi is now stronger then him, after he did quite well against freezers men