Jump to content
The Dream Demon

Dragon Ball Super

Recommended Posts

I have to say this Super Saiyan Rose looks much more interesting than I thought. Sounded kind of lame at first but that preview really gets me pumped for the next episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Salkafar said:

Sounds like he might get stronger by absorbing other people's power. Kinda like Androids 22 and 21.

I think it may actually be something worse then that, Black's power increases far to rapidly for for him to just be stealing energy.

I think he may actually have pain empowerment i.e. pain increases his strength! But not only that much like Hit in the last arc Black's ability to grow and improve as a fighter is actually superior to Goku's and saiyans in general. He also displays Goku's ability to learn and adapt while fighting but once again Black appears to be superior to Goku in this re-guard to as he was able to copy Goku's fighting style after just one short fight.

If I'm right Black is the most dangerous opponent Goku has ever faced as he can out match Goku in every aspect including self improvement. This is also made worse by the fact that Black is not like Frieza or Cell, he takes everything seriously and doesn't toy with his enemies.

Edited by Black Goku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...He seems to behave like a God of Destruction who's gone out of control. No balance, just "Kill the humans/mortals".

Would be funny if he was a clone created by Dr.Gero, though. Or Dr.Gero's equipment, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was sort of thinking the same thing, myself. His whole attire screams RR army. All he needs is a red bandanna tied to his arm or something with its logo on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, the term 'Black Goku' is reminiscent of the color coding of that ridiculous organization.

 

"Android 24", huh...?

 

It even suits the time travel angle: after all, this is how we got Cell.

Edited by Salkafar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An android/clone of Goku sounds plausible. Either Gero or his super computer could've had a fallback plan if Cell didn't work out. We do know that Gero had a sample of Goku's DNA on hand. Maybe Zamasu was able to somehow use the sample and Gero's tech to create Goku Black. I can't help but shake the feeling that this might be the case. One thing that I am curious about is why does Goku Black have a Kai's earring. Could the earring have some sort of specific affect on him? There has to be some subtle hints to all this . 

Now if Black has already surpassed Super Saiyan Blue I wonder if Goku is going to find another way to ascend. It doesn't look like Black is going to go down like previous villains. I have a feeling something big is about to happen soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Arkadius said:

An android/clone of Goku sounds plausible. Either Gero or his super computer could've had a fallback plan if Cell didn't work out. We do know that Gero had a sample of Goku's DNA on hand. Maybe Zamasu was able to somehow use the sample and Gero's tech to create Goku Black. I can't help but shake the feeling that this might be the case. One thing that I am curious about is why does Goku Black have a Kai's earring. Could the earring have some sort of specific affect on him? There has to be some subtle hints to all this . 

Now if Black has already surpassed Super Saiyan Blue I wonder if Goku is going to find another way to ascend. It doesn't look like Black is going to go down like previous villains. I have a feeling something big is about to happen soon. 

Well in regards to his earing, one reason we do know about why he has it is because of his time ring. Only someone in the possession of a supreme kai's earing  is able to use one.

Edited by Black Goku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Black Goku said:

Well in regards to his earing, one reason we do know about why he has it is because of his time ring. Only someone in the possession of a supreme kai's earing  is able to use one.

Where do you think Black learned the Kamehameha, and the instant transmission? I could be wrong, but I don't recall Black meeting Goku before he met Trunks. Black knows of Goku, but he didn't know how to turn into a Super Saiyan until after copying Goku's fighting style. So where did Black learn some of Goku's other trademark techniques? I think this is a real big clue as to who or what he is. 

What do you think? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Arkadius said:

Where do you think Black learned the Kamehameha, and the instant transmission? I could be wrong, but I don't recall Black meeting Goku before he met Trunks. Black knows of Goku, but he didn't know how to turn into a Super Saiyan until after copying Goku's fighting style. So where did Black learn some of Goku's other trademark techniques? I think this is a real big clue as to who or what he is. 

What do you think? 

That is a very good question. You are right Black has never met Goku befor (as far as we know) however its clear that he knows Goku and knows him well. As someone described it to me Black seems to be enamoured with Goku, infact Goku is the only mortal being that Black has shown any kind of genuine respect towards while everyone else he mocks even when he compliments them (gotta love Black's use of sarcasm). He mentions how his body is capable of reaching heights that Goku could never imagine, yet he's still overly grateful for him.

Its seems Black has purposefully researched and styled himself after Goku doing everything he can to mimic him while still putting his own spin on it. The kamehameha is not actually a very hard technique to copy, Goku himself copyed it after seeing Roshi pull it off once as did Tien and Krillien and Yamcha both improvised it originally . As for his instant transmission well he could have learned that from the same aliens Goku did or he could be using the god version called Kai Kai.

All I can speculate is that somehow Black has gathered a lot of information on Goku, probably with Zamasu's help and used it to be more like Goku.

Edited by Black Goku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps he is from universe 13, like zamasu. saiyans may have took a different turn there? or perhaps he's a creation of zamasu's directly some how? They are my guesses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy crud.

What the hell is even happening anymore. My life is a lie!

Honestly the episode was pretty good imo. I wish the fight between Vegita and Black was a little longer but oh well. At first when I saw the one part of the scene (before the actual fight), I assumed Black used a technique similar to Vegito's spirit sword. However upon further inspection it's exactly like Zamasu's technique (the one he used to cut that dinosaur in half). And with his appearance at the end of the episode it sort of confuses me. If Goku Black isn't Zamasu then he must have created Black, according to some YouTube rumors. All I know is that I am super pumped and ready for the next episode!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm. I don't think Goku or anyone else could kill Black like previous villains. I doubt the spirit bomb would work either. It'd be too dangerous to attempt for various reasons. Black may have to be defeated by unconventional means. The biggest problem is discovering Black's and Zamasu's weaknesses. Once that is discovered hopefully it can be exploited before Black and Zamasu can inflict any more casualties. 

On a side I wonder it it'd be possible to mix god ki with other Super Saiyan transformations? Super Saiyan 3 would look awfully funny with blue hair, especially the non canon Super Saiyan 4. I'd find a Super Saiyan Blue Great Ape to be very amusing. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lord Arkadius said:

Hmm. I don't think Goku or anyone else could kill Black like previous villains. I doubt the spirit bomb would work either. It'd be too dangerous to attempt for various reasons. Black may have to be defeated by unconventional means. The biggest problem is discovering Black's and Zamasu's weaknesses. Once that is discovered hopefully it can be exploited before Black and Zamasu can inflict any more casualties. 

On a side I wonder it it'd be possible to mix god ki with other Super Saiyan transformations? Super Saiyan 3 would look awfully funny with blue hair, especially the non canon Super Saiyan 4. I'd find a Super Saiyan Blue Great Ape to be very amusing. :)

It would take 5 episodes to charge the spirit bomb while sacrificing krillin and yamcha and many sensu beans :P

Black would be all over goku too quick!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gazham said:

It would take 5 episodes to charge the spirit bomb while sacrificing krillin and yamcha and many sensu beans :P

Black would be all over goku too quick!

That would make a hilarious parody short! Somebody on Youtube please make this happen! LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interestingly enough Whis mentions that Zamasu used the Super Dragon Balls to wish for an immortal body and a servant with the body of Son Goku, which is Black. At this point it's all conjecture though until Zamasu's plan is fully revealed. I can't believe Goku forgot the senzu beans! ****ing what?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Zamasu is immortal does that mean Black is as well? We've seen Zamasu regenerate within seconds, but it seemed like Black had to take a little bit longer to heal after first facing Goku. I wonder if it would've been possible to kill Black before he became so powerful? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When it comes to Black nothing is curtain. While we learn more about Zamasu, he remains an enigma. While Whis speculates he was created by the dragon balls Zamasu stated that they are like minded individuals. Also they have the same ki and only a supreme ki can use a time ring.

With all that in mind my prediction is.....Immortal Zamasu and Goku Black are Zamasu from two completely different timelines. In one timeline he's obsession with becoming a supreme god led him to wish for immortality while in another his obsession with Goku was the greater leading him to wish to become a Goku Black. Both of them then used the time ring and by chance ended up in Trunks reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The Cyber-Controller said:

When it comes to Black nothing is curtain. While we learn more about Zamasu, he remains an enigma. While Whis speculates he was created by the dragon balls Zamasu stated that they are like minded individuals. Also they have the same ki and only a supreme ki can use a time ring.

With all that in mind my prediction is.....Immortal Zamasu and Goku Black are Zamasu from two completely different timelines. In one timeline he's obsession with becoming a supreme god led him to wish for immortality while in another his obsession with Goku was the greater leading him to wish to become a Goku Black. Both of them then used the time ring and by chance ended up in Trunks reality.

Going off of your prediction if Zamasu wished to become Goku Black do you think he's physically a Saiyan? It's all still speculative, but I like where you're going with this. Also, going off of the preview for the next episode it looks like Zamasu might poison Gowasu's tea. If this is the case do you think it's possible that Zamasu will become a supreme Kai, or do you think he'll wind up just being a rogue? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Arkadius said:

Going off of your prediction if Zamasu wished to become Goku Black do you think he's physically a Saiyan? It's all still speculative, but I like where you're going with this. Also, going off of the preview for the next episode it looks like Zamasu might poison Gowasu's tea. If this is the case do you think it's possible that Zamasu will become a supreme Kai, or do you think he'll wind up just being a rogue? 

To answer your first question, I'm not sure but going by what Black himself has stated I feel that Zamasu's wish would have given him all the traits Goku had which would lead me to say yes. However I dont' think its that clear cut, saiyan zenkai power boost only works after they heal from a fight not during also after they reach the point of becoming a super saiyan the power boost appears to be less and less significant, other wise Vegeta would have been able to annihilate 18 or Cell after their fight. Black as we have seen grows stronger from every bit of pain inflicted on him, this lead to to think that Zamasu not only wanted Goku's body but used what he learned from Zuno to create a powerful body that not only fused his supreme kai traits with that of Goku's saiyan ones but also improved on them as well. In other words Black is an enhanced saiyan/god hybrid! If I am right he is the perfect warrior who's potential surpasses any other character from the series so far!

Zamasu is not yet a true supreme kai and thus cannot use a time ring, he must be official promoted to that role. If thats the case his plan must be to kill  Gowasu and take his place. That could very well have worked if Goku had not met the immortal Zamasu, Kai's and supreme kai's are gods of creation and also peace keeps, they were created as overseers of the universe and are naturally inclined to be good natured as far as we know. None of the gods would suspect that one of their own would kill his mentor and Gowasu is old. Zamasu could get away with it, even for a short time. That is all he would need, get promoted to supreme kai. then steal the time ring and flee to a place none could follow him. With the time ring he would prove almost impossible to catch and he would literally have all the time to build his utopia. Then once his work was done he could try to win over the other gods to his way of thinking or try to usurp Xeno. Although all this messing around with time puts his utopia plan at risk, the dragon ball universe has its limitations,  if he keeps distorting time and creating new timelines he could damage the whole of reality, destroying his utopia, in time reality itself and and maybe even putting the multiverse at risk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking black is the embodiment of his 'justice', in a body similar, but more enhanced than a saiyan. Perhaps, if one is defeated, the other is too. That's my prediction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×