Sign in to follow this  
Mercer

Random.

I wonder why banks are closed over holidays..... :eyebrow:

Banks are tied to governments. They like to have as much PTO as they can. LOL! I want Flag Day off!!

lol, that'd be nice. The more pto the better.  :tongues:

• Like 1

I stayed up late playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood........now I'm paying for it.  :dead:

I watched Maggie last night. It had Arnold Schwarzenegger in it. I didn't like it although Arnold did a good performance. It was very bleak and depressing and I didn't like it. 

Sometimes I ask myself...."do I really want to.....?"

I just ate lunch!!!!

I had a pork chop, green beans, and mashed potatoes! :D

I just ate lunch!!!!

I had a pork chop, green beans, and mashed potatoes! :D

Sweet! I had egg whites and wheat toast. Yours was way better.

• Like 1

I like scrambled or over easy eggs and hashbrowns any time of the day!  :eat:

Ah yes... so good! I don't know why, but I prefer the egg whites of late. But scrambled are perfect too!

Ah yes... so good! I don't know why, but I prefer the egg whites of late. But scrambled are perfect too!

Most of the time around mid night. I get the late night munchies and I mainly prefer cooking 4 eggs before bed sometimes. Sometimes a full stomach helps me sleep better. Although over easy eggs taste more juicy.  :wub:

• Like 1

Good day everyone! 

Same to you!

I've been watching this thread and these two are way over my head, lol. I'm like......"what are you two talking about?"....

http://www.japan-legend.com/forum/index.php/topic/8383-emotional-meaning-vs-logic/#entry92693

Ahhh yes... Agreed. Quite a conversation. I understand some philosphy ideals, but I quickly got lost myself.

Ahhh yes... Agreed. Quite a conversation. I understand some philosphy ideals, but I quickly got lost myself.

They definitely know their stuff. The OP seems very knowledgeable about it.  :o

• Like 1

Well. I cut myself shaving....really bad. Sitting here dabbing at it with a cloth while it still bleeds.

Edited by ixtli

I've been on a Spawn comic reading binge lately. 

I haven't read Spawn in years. I think like 10 or so years ago I went thru and read a bunch too. Is it good these days?

I haven't read Spawn in years. I think like 10 or so years ago I went thru and read a bunch too. Is it good these days?

I'm reading the old ones. I'm 32 issues into reading it. I used to own issues 1-22 when I was a kid. There are a total of 255 issues at the moment. It's going to take me awhile to get caught up on everything. 

I'm reading the old ones. I'm 32 issues into reading it. I used to own issues 1-22 when I was a kid. There are a total of 255 issues at the moment. It's going to take me awhile to get caught up on everything. 

That's cool. I think I have read the first 80 or so. Lost interest. Let me know if it gets good!

The good news today is that I paid off my loan on my Toyota Highlander over a span of 6 years. The bad news is I owe the bank $797. 98 in interest and late payments. I feel like they shafted me just a little bit. Oh well. I'll have it taken care of in 3 or more payments. I thought I was out of the woods.

• Like 1

The good news today is that I paid off my loan on my Toyota Highlander over a span of 6 years. The bad news is I owe the bank $797. 98 in interest and late payments. I feel like they shafted me just a little bit. Oh well. I'll have it taken care of in 3 or more payments. I thought I was out of the woods.

Good stuff! I hadn't had a car payment for a while but I got into an accident in April so now I have a car payment. Only 3 years, so not too bad but still... MEH!

• Like 1

Good stuff! I hadn't had a car payment for a while but I got into an accident in April so now I have a car payment. Only 3 years, so not too bad but still... MEH!

lol. I told my mother this would be the last one until I'm 40. I'm 29 now....so it'll be a while before I go cruising for something newer. 

• Like 1